BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't think she'll hack it travelling long term in SEA. She's too much of a princess.
100% agree with this. She’ll act on vlogs like it’s the best time of her life but will spend the whole time waiting desperately for when they go to Australia.

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait to see her reaction if there’s cockroaches in her bed and rats on her boat in halong bay like there was mine 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHY does she keep saying "bloody"
She's driving me crazy. "Bloody buzzin" 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Was anyone else WOUND up watching her vlog this week where she was talking about her 'worky' day (hun, not a 'worky' day, it's called having a job) and she was going through how hard she works and how much time she was putting into the video??? Like 4 hours for a weekly vlog and then maybe double for a longer video... so you work about 16 hours a week and are COMPLAINING???

Honestly felt like it was so tone deaf to add that in at the start

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Around the world in 50 days with Molly Thompson and her brother Tom

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It sounds from her stories like they will be heading out this month if they can

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It sounds from her stories like they will be heading out this month if they can
I think the Thailand pass came out today too so that’s what she’ll have been ‘sorting’!

Reactions: 2
Not her doing an advert for Disney+ and trying to convince people that she's watched The Book of Boba Fett yet pronouncing Boba wrong the whole time :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Molly attempting to cook in her new video is actually killing me 😭 not her saying that her cheese sauce ‘looks like cauliflower cheese’ yeha no tit moll that’s like the main component of a cauliflower cheese 🥴
Also I genuinely believed it was Harry instead of Tom in the beginning of the video even after a double take 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck her hair looks awful!!!

Tom is so boring. Literally he has zero personality.
hes they boyfriend equivalent of going into Starbucks and ordering a tap water.

turned it off after 6 minutes, cannot be arsed with this weird iOS personality update she has going on. It’s like she’s trying to be the human equivalent of tiktok with a new accent that gets “stronger” every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.