BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should make a ‘Mollys “travelling” bingo’

1. Group trip
2. Complaining at the lack of vegetarian options
3. Hunting down the ‘quirky’ and ‘niche’ Italian restaurant
4. Having a rogue McDonald’s
5. 😛 sick 😛 drone footage
oh my god yes, let’s keep adding to this!

6) tom awkwardly narrating a part for the #ad that molly pockets
7) them being the most awkward couple around a group of friends but insisting it’s a ~vibe~
8) another terrible tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've just watched her Christmas video and she sure talks about Australia a lot for someone who has been ONE TIME

Her ✨rare✨ Australian opal ring. Oh shut up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh my god yes, let’s keep adding to this!

6) tom awkwardly narrating a part for the #ad that molly pockets
7) them being the most awkward couple around a group of friends but insisting it’s a ~vibe~
8) another terrible tattoo
9) finding a nightclub that plays Taylor swift

Reactions: 13
Moved cities to do an art course, hated it, and ended up in Australia… What??

Wasn’t it more a case of, went to do an art course which she didn’t like, then a few months later went on a 6-week organised trip to Oz?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m confused by her latest story on insta about finally learning how to wink, can’t everybody do that??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so desperate for people to think they’re getting engaged. They don’t even live together - NOBODY is thinking you’re getting engaged any time soon

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Go look at her new Instagram video… stop it molly
She knows what it looks like and she loves it.
22 isn’t crazy to get engaged yet she acts like it’s absolute mental for people to think that she would be engaged after 5 years together… so immature

Reactions: 17
She wanted people to think it was a proposal video. She's actually desperate to be proposed to. She talks about it so much, how she definitely doesn't want it right now. Probably to seem like the cool girlfriend? It's so annoying. Doth protest too much?

Idk if this will make sense but her/their way of phrasing things always makes me notice how much they clearly don't visualise themselves as a couple - she keeps saying she doesn't want to get married, he "doesn't wanna marry me any time soon" - why not say 'WE don't want to get married soon/yet', because it's a joint life decision, no? But I guess they haven't made any of those bc their relationship and attitudes are the exact same as when they were teenagers 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 19
when do we think they’re going to move in together? i honestly can’t see it happening soon, I imagine she’s very happy at home not having any real expenses- does she even pay rent to her parents?

I just want her to realise how boring and frog faced tom is, meet a random whilst travelling and actually become a relatable 22 year old doing fun and exciting things couples do.., instead of acting like a mix between an old married couple but managing to act like teenagers who think holding hands is intimate at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just want her to realise how boring and frog faced tom is, meet a random whilst travelling and actually become a relatable 22 year old doing fun and exciting things couples do.., instead of acting like a mix between an old married couple but managing to act like teenagers who think holding hands is intimate at the same time!
Wasn’t there a rumour once that she cheated on him in Australia? I have absolutely zero evidence of that though.

One thing she did say is that she’s rather travel solo than with Tom which I think is kind of telling. Honestly, I think she’s clinging onto him to say she has a boyfriend and when some F list celebrity is interested in her, she’ll drop Tom.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.