Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaileyMC

VIP Member
You literally cannot help a broken down train?! And surely she isn’t stupid enough to take her own snacks/drinks. It’s not exactly a short journey

Because she’s an ✨influencer✨ Does she feel she’s entitled to compensation and a complimentary service? Molly hun your a boring wannabe influencer girl from Beverley who is just like the rest of us. Put up with it Jesus Christ.

Although if I was her I would like an explanation as to why the train turned around; but I wouldn’t put a tweet out Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
The day is finally here boooois, the first human EVER to turn 22. The country is quaking, queen Lizzie is on her way north as we speak.

• Haha

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Eve is such a classy affair compared to Molly, well educated, driven and actually acts her age

bumblebees19

VIP Member
That party looked really fun. If you were a high maintenance 14 year old who enjoys bossing your friends around, making yourself the main character, and playing at being a grown-up. For a 22 year old it was just unspeakably cringe.

• Haha

Unforgivingrose

So I am a big Taylor swift fan and she is currently all over my tiktok fyp and I always read the comments and molly has genuinely commented on EVERYTHING like Jesus

also - she commented on a few tagging Taylor like “Taylor you need to watch this” like she has some influence hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If there was a girl who seems to radiate misery it’s Liv Rook.
I just can’t take to that girl

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ogbblol

Chatty Member
We should make a ‘Mollys “travelling” bingo’

1. Group trip
2. Complaining at the lack of vegetarian options
3. Hunting down the ‘quirky’ and ‘niche’ Italian restaurant
4. Having a rogue McDonald’s
5. 😛 sick 😛 drone footage

• Haha
I hate how she put on her story that she’s got such a ‘busy week’ for her coming up, and she put what she’s doing and it’s literally having drinks with friends and going Christmas shopping, oh and going to london for the 100th time this year
it’s so offensive to those of trying to work 5+ days a week and also trying to do those things on evenings and weekends! Yet she has the audacity to say she works hard

• Sad
  • Heart