Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Noticed this tab in her recent morning routine video, she was looking at her tweets from 2013 🤔 the Elle Darby effect loll
View attachment 974435
Laughing so hard at this. I know kids will be kids, but being a similar age to Molly and having grown up on the internet I can say with full confidence that I’m not worried about what I posted online as a child because I know I wasn’t racist or hurtful. The fact she’s checking speaks volumes to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ECH

VIP Member
The thing is, I really don't think there was anything wrong with the theme or anything. I just do think she went about it the wrong way, and I'm honestly shocked her parents weren't at the party to make sure they were all getting on ok and offering the girls party bags when they left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

LLL111

hahaha in her vlog when she said it's 'so niche' that she was most happy to meet Queen whereas everyone else was supposedly excited about the Love Islanders.... yeah that niche band Queen, *so* quirky

• Haha
Reactions: 33

brownbee

I bet she bought a scarf or a trench, she’s so basic it’s painful
Not her calling 2021 a weird year when Covid has not impacted her one bit, she’s still been on what seems like a million holidays and trips away like sorry what was weird about your year Molly because i’d really like to know

Reactions: 32

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
AHHH!!!! HELLO NEW BED SHEETS 👀

feels like the end of an era 🥺
After 4 days on my bed, I’ve made a massive decision and decided to change my bedsheets,
I feel like this is a fresh chapter in the same book, and although there was nothing wrong with the last sheets, I’m excited to see what the new ones have to offer.

Sending all of you lots of love, your continuous support means the world
🥺🥺

• Haha

Immi290

Tbh I found it funny when she said that thanksgiving hasn't made it to the UK like does she even know what that holiday is?? She definitely wouldn't know the true meaning either I bet

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
The 'how's it going?' sounds like how I start conversations with people I haven't spoken to in years not how I talk to my boyfriend
Yeh and her response! ‘It’s going good!’ Sounds like a convo I’d have with a work colleague 🤣

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
It’s Tom’s families dog! Wtf that’s so weird parading around saying a new member of the family for YouTube views when it’s Tom’s families dog

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Mollys had her say in the recent influencer drama (elle Darby and molly mae)

it’s a shame Molly doesn’t make useful, educational, and creative content
“I urge you to unfollow anyone that doesn’t reflect those morals” Literally asking to be unfollowed there Mol

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
Her asking Tom 'how does it feel to be going out with a 22 year old?' has big Gabby Lindley 'what's the first thing you'll do when I go blonde?' energy

• Haha

BroccoliBanana

I'm sorry but if Tom is a graphic designer, I'm bloody Oprah Winfrey. The man traces cars on illustrator and thinks he's done something 😭

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I don't get why Molly makes a big deal over Harry's secret santa gift of Twerk Pong... maybe my family is weird but we'd laugh & have fun. Not be disgusted at our parents playing Twerk Pong.
to be honest I’d be more disgusted at the kind of stuff my dad likes on social media if I were Molly…

• Haha
Reactions: 30