Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Classy Trashlie giving a parking inspector the middle finger and saying she’d rather clean toilets with no gloves than do that job 🙄 how rude and judgemental is she
Shes changed so much. Thinks shes better than everyone in her (almost) million pound house.

Surprise Ash. Some people need to get real jobs to pay there bills. Slapping parking tickets on cars is a hell of a lot more honest than shilling face dildos and manipulating vulnerable women to be your downline.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MamaD

VIP Member
She thinks her engagement is low because of the lumi rather than the fact that she’s turned into a massive nob. Ashlie pet, your engagement is low because you go on COVID rants that have no basis, you act all superior because Wingers bought a big house, you bin his kids off at every opportunity, you face fuck yourself every morning and all we see is some bad lashes hanging on and a face full of filler moving around. Drop the lumi, get a better lash tech, lose the filler, apply some lip balm, stop wearing your hair in pig tails, let the girls spend some time with their Dad, get rid of the cinema room so your son can have a decent bedroom oh and did I mention stop chatting shit about vaccines. The quacks on YouTube are not qualified. PS: you had COVID and looked and sounded like death, don’t downplay it now because it suits your narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MamaD

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with justifying her reasons of not having the jab? No one cares. No one is being forced to have anything. You get a text and a letter, both easy to ignore and I’m assuming she hates them main steam media so she can easily ignore the BS from them. She went from a nice Geordie lass sharing food posts and holidays to some fake insta hun that looks at least 45. She’s living off her fellas money in a faux mansion in shakey wakey! The way she goes on you’d think she owned a mansion in Mayfair and was a CEO of a top company. Ashlie, you’re flogging shite on insta. My suggestion, get the slow cooker and Nutella back out because that’s what got you your followers. Leave the boss babe shit to the Love Islanders!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SugarQueen

“Disgraceful way to make money out of innocent and hard working people” Same as flogging a Lumispa then hun?? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Nixen

Chatty Member
You lot are going to hate me but I think wingers is really good looking. I actually think ashlie is punching massively and always have since she first posted pics of him.
I didn't see where she was roasting him about his jumper but is that not abusive behaviour, my other half sometimes says what's that you're wearing, but he doesn't broadcast and laugh about it to 30k people. Them jesus sandals she wears she can't say anything!
I’ll just leave this here for you

• Haha
Reactions: 24

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
New thread by me @reCAPTCHA.

Round-up:
  • Ashlee continues to flog her MLM business Lumi, despite creating a separate business page for it and swearing she’d stop boring everyone on her personal page. She refuses to accept that no fucker wants to know about the Lumi, the biggest hint being that hardly any of her followers went over to join the Lumi page.
  • Was caught out using images from Google for a ‘You too can have an amazing career with Lumi’ post.
  • Still spouting nonsense about ‘manifesting’ and vision boards. Can’t seem to manifest a home-cooked meal for her family, or prevent her husband putting his foot through the ceiling though.
  • Saggy jowels and ‘****** face’ aside, she still looks like pretty much every other middle aged woman out there. Undeterred, Ashlee treats us to almost daily selfies reminding us of the miraculous powers of her Loooooooomi. Her face is not ‘on-brand’, with regular breakouts and cold sores.
  • She entertains us on the daily tarting up her 1 mil home with Home Bargains tat.
  • Taught us how to fold towels in a fancy way. Groundbreaking 🥱
  • Loads of updates on her son’s ADHD (the doctor has said he has it but she has declined a formal diagnosis or medication because....well she’s a bit of a knob really)
  • Still regaling us with weekly delights like dancing round her kitchen pissed with her boobs half out.
  • Over-egging her new role as step-mum of the year, and over-sharing her step-daughters lives.
  • She’s a divorce guru now too. Oh and skin care. And social media. And baking. And holidays. And Covid. 🤥🤥
  • Refers to her new man as ‘Wingers’ which makes Tattlers toes curl every damn time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Holycow

Oh my gooooooddddddd!! I have been wondering why there isn't a thread on her and I've just found it!!! I seriously cannot be arsed to read through the past threads but she's been doing my head in for a year and thought I was the only one she annoyed 😂.
The cringe moment they were going on a night out, set up the phone in the living room and were dancing.
The going on and on about tiffany earrings if she reached so many followers.
The constant filming of her boys, in underwear as well, absolutely disgusting.
The constant brag of the massive house and how much money they've obviously got.
I used to love her seriously. Why has she changed?!
Why does wingers let her put way too many personal things on there including about his girls. Why has he not got a backbone to say just stop it?!
Lumi spa..looooool...what happened other week then when you had a spotty breakout if your lumi is that good!
So many things to unpack here 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Is it too early for a thread title suggestion?

Mansion full of tat, face like a rat, lumi’s not working, but those fillers are fucking disturbing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Fanaff

VIP Member
I’m clearly a bad mum as sports day was cancelled here and I quietly celebrated as it’s such a waste of an afternoon. Clearly I should have cried and milked a night out off my husband to console me not my kid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
A 1 hour workout is 4% of your day. Some people work 40 hours per week plus commute time of at least 5 hours per week and they need to sleep and dont want to get up at 5.30am to be a boss babe, or are being woken through the night with kids so physically cant get up at 5.30.

I hate work out shamers. Also she was at the pub last night 🥴 if work was that mental youd have an early night!!
Exactly this. I work an actual full time job, plus unpaid overtime cause I take my job seriously, 16 hours plus a week commuting (outside COVID), two young kids and the associated bed times, bath times, home work, school clubs, etc AND two step children and their associated routines, home work and so on. Plus a house to run, a marriage to make time for, a garden to maintain... I’m lucky if I get a few hours in the evening to sit with a book and grab an early night, it’s rare I’m able to get up before 5.30 (the time I already need to get up to go to work) so I can do some exercise. My weekends are spent having much needed quality time with my family so it’s rare I can or want to swan off to get my nails done or my eyelashes applied.

Self care is important. But for a lot of us that’s a hot cup of tea or a bath alone. Watching a couple of episodes of something with your husband before you get an early night ready for another day.

I’m sick of hearing about this job she doesn’t have, and how hard it is to look after kids full time when I see her without them more than I do with. I’ve not had a day without a child with me since first lockdown in March 2020. Fuck off with Your self righteous bull shit and your manifesting. Your “success” is a complete fabrication and no one is jealous of you or trying to bring you down. If there was anything to be envious of you wouldn’t be trying to curate your whole life on Instagram, you wouldn’t be sucking up to bigger accounts and you wouldn’t be part of a fucking MLM. Nothing says I’ve made it and everyone is jealous of me like a pyramid scheme & beggy posts for likes 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
I mean is it not a LAUGH she had the cheek to tell someone she earns the same as her director of a proper company fiancé! Doing what hun? Foisting your sad skin stick on unsuspecting mums who think it’ll make them look like Michael Jackson and all? With your ten employees? Ten? Earning the same as Matt fucking Lucas there? 😂 Goodness me. I mean he had a decent property with his two girls - ALONE. After her husband sacked her off, even with his child support, she was by her own admission skint. Weird how she’s gone from that to out-earning four bedroom two kids Dave when it suits isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Nixen

Chatty Member
I thought for sure you were all being dramatic about her feet so I had to go look. Jesus Christ she’s like a chimpanzee. Bet she could hold a spoon to stir her slow cooker fudge with those fucking things.

Agree the tiny bedroom looks shite but he’s probably grateful to be on a different floor so he can’t hear Wingding grinding up against Trashleys bony fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
You ok Trashlie Hun??? 😂😂😂 Maybe if you came across as a genuinely nice person people would be happy for you, instead you come across as a bit of a catty bitch 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well done on pulling a rich man Ash 👏🏼👏🏼 Cos that’s what you have done to put you in your privileged position, not hard work & success. I celebrate the people who live wage to wage & wing it through a 5 week month to keep a roof over their head & food on the table. I celebrate excellent parents, single or in couples who are raising incredible little people & aren’t posting it all over the internet for adoration. I celebrate the girls mum & that she is now hopefully on the other side of whatever it she has been through & that she is now able to build a relationship with her children & hopefully provide them with a positive female role model, not a self obsessed narc. Cheers 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Fanaff

VIP Member
why did they not have the cheerleader party tonight when Olivia could have a few friends in the house?
She had 6 kids round at the weekend - she asked the police if it was ok and they said it was, just for her. She sent them a Lumi as thanks. Everyone else had to wait till today.

• Haha

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
I don’t understand it, he dresses better than she does. He always looks clean and presentable. She tends to look like she needs a good scrub, or she should be stood on her local estate with a fag and a can of stellar.

• Haha

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Ha “how trolls think I react”. No I think you react by posting shit memes and telling yourself it’s just cause you’re such a boss babe and everyone is jealous. I mean hun, I’ve had my own bank account since I was 16 & if I left my husband I’d be able to buy another house for me and my kids and not have to shag my way out of living with my grandparents.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
Ha are you guys ashamed? I am. I’m ashamed of all that actual work I do. Ashamed of following COVID rules. Ashamed of looking out for my family and friends and the NHS by not having parties when I shouldn’t. Ashamed of properly caring for my kids and step kids & not sacking them off. Ashamed of providing for my family. And ashamed of doing a job where I help people and help change the way things work for the better rather than taking advantage of people by pretending they can earn a million pound house from an MLM rather than on their back.

• Heart

Nixen

Chatty Member
I’d rather do almost any job then hers -
Prostitute to a guy with money & selling MLM face vibrators to prey on vulnerable women.
If you don’t want a parking ticket, don’t park where you’re not fucking allowed you cunt. Does wingers not give you enough pocket money to pay for a parking fee?

• Heart