Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe she asked herself that. If she didn’t, then she should’ve ignored that question out of pure respect for the girls and the whole Situation. At this point I just want wingers to come to his senses and boot her out.
New lows, even for Trashlie. Might even stop hate following her now

Reactions: 5
why did they not have the cheerleader party tonight when Olivia could have a few friends in the house?

Reactions: 3
why did they not have the cheerleader party tonight when Olivia could have a few friends in the house?
She had 6 kids round at the weekend - she asked the police if it was ok and they said it was, just for her. She sent them a Lumi as thanks. Everyone else had to wait till today.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Showing videos of foxes saying the wildlife is mad round there. Like she lives in the woods and not opposite an industrial estate and a main A road 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anybody think wingers in the photo with the dog looked like Matt Lucas. Only thinner and taller?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He definitly bares a resemblance, all I can see is how uncomfortable he looks whenever there is any filming happening

Reactions: 1
I can’t take it anymore, I need to unfollow. Her going on about how insane work is and how she needs a break from her kids...I just can’t deal with it. She spent yesterday in B and M and getting her nails done!! And 10 days ago had a full weekend with no kids. FOR FUCKS SAKE

• Angry
Reactions: 12
A 1 hour workout is 4% of your day. Some people work 40 hours per week plus commute time of at least 5 hours per week and they need to sleep and dont want to get up at 5.30am to be a boss babe, or are being woken through the night with kids so physically cant get up at 5.30.

I hate work out shamers. Also she was at the pub last night 🥴 if work was that mental youd have an early night!!

Reactions: 7
So Winger’s dad just happened to be coming round to give them decorating advice and then told them to go out for tea 🙄 That child free meal out was 100% pre-planned. Who can even be arsed to lie about pointless stuff all the time. She’s a compulsive liar!

Reactions: 8
So Winger’s dad just happened to be coming round to give them decorating advice and then told them to go out for tea 🙄 That child free meal out was 100% pre-planned. Who can even be arsed to lie about pointless stuff all the time. She’s a compulsive liar!

He loves coming to ours as we have the big TV & all the Sky Packages ....... She's such a twit ! No matter what she's talking about, she manages to shoe horn in some kind of humble Brag / Boast / remind us how amazing she is :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
A 1 hour workout is 4% of your day. Some people work 40 hours per week plus commute time of at least 5 hours per week and they need to sleep and dont want to get up at 5.30am to be a boss babe, or are being woken through the night with kids so physically cant get up at 5.30.

I hate work out shamers. Also she was at the pub last night 🥴 if work was that mental youd have an early night!!
Exactly this. I work an actual full time job, plus unpaid overtime cause I take my job seriously, 16 hours plus a week commuting (outside COVID), two young kids and the associated bed times, bath times, home work, school clubs, etc AND two step children and their associated routines, home work and so on. Plus a house to run, a marriage to make time for, a garden to maintain... I’m lucky if I get a few hours in the evening to sit with a book and grab an early night, it’s rare I’m able to get up before 5.30 (the time I already need to get up to go to work) so I can do some exercise. My weekends are spent having much needed quality time with my family so it’s rare I can or want to swan off to get my nails done or my eyelashes applied.

Self care is important. But for a lot of us that’s a hot cup of tea or a bath alone. Watching a couple of episodes of something with your husband before you get an early night ready for another day.

I’m sick of hearing about this job she doesn’t have, and how hard it is to look after kids full time when I see her without them more than I do with. I’ve not had a day without a child with me since first lockdown in March 2020. duck off with Your self righteous bull tit and your manifesting. Your “success” is a complete fabrication and no one is jealous of you or trying to bring you down. If there was anything to be envious of you wouldn’t be trying to curate your whole life on Instagram, you wouldn’t be sucking up to bigger accounts and you wouldn’t be part of a bleeping MLM. Nothing says I’ve made it and everyone is jealous of me like a pyramid scheme & beggy posts for likes 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I work 37.5 hours a week and do not have time to work out in the day, to get my nails done, go for a b and m jaunt...and after work I’m too knackered and frankly, have no desire to! Maybe I should become a social media guru/boss babe snag a rich man to pay for my lifestyle instead of working so hard!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly this. I work an actual full time job, plus unpaid overtime cause I take my job seriously, 16 hours plus a week commuting (outside COVID), two young kids and the associated bed times, bath times, home work, school clubs, etc AND two step children and their associated routines, home work and so on. Plus a house to run, a marriage to make time for, a garden to maintain... I’m lucky if I get a few hours in the evening to sit with a book and grab an early night, it’s rare I’m able to get up before 5.30 (the time I already need to get up to go to work) so I can do some exercise. My weekends are spent having much needed quality time with my family so it’s rare I can or want to swan off to get my nails done or my eyelashes applied.

Self care is important. But for a lot of us that’s a hot cup of tea or a bath alone. Watching a couple of episodes of something with your husband before you get an early night ready for another day.

I’m sick of hearing about this job she doesn’t have, and how hard it is to look after kids full time when I see her without them more than I do with. I’ve not had a day without a child with me since first lockdown in March 2020. duck off with Your self righteous bull tit and your manifesting. Your “success” is a complete fabrication and no one is jealous of you or trying to bring you down. If there was anything to be envious of you wouldn’t be trying to curate your whole life on Instagram, you wouldn’t be sucking up to bigger accounts and you wouldn’t be part of a bleeping MLM. Nothing says I’ve made it and everyone is jealous of me like a pyramid scheme & beggy posts for likes 🙄
Actual boss babe right here ^^^^

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.