Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do Nu Skin or whoever it is that they peddle this crap for condone blatant breaking of Lockdown rules ?!

It's the thinking that they are above everyone else & the complete disregard of the rules for me ( said Emma style with the smug face)

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she said yesterday that they’d never met but that will change soon??!
I’m sure she did too. She’s definitely sent it since they all actually met up. Lying, deceitful excuse of a person! God the woman is insufferable

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. I work an actual full time job, plus unpaid overtime cause I take my job seriously, 16 hours plus a week commuting (outside COVID), two young kids and the associated bed times, bath times, home work, school clubs, etc AND two step children and their associated routines, home work and so on. Plus a house to run, a marriage to make time for, a garden to maintain... I’m lucky if I get a few hours in the evening to sit with a book and grab an early night, it’s rare I’m able to get up before 5.30 (the time I already need to get up to go to work) so I can do some exercise. My weekends are spent having much needed quality time with my family so it’s rare I can or want to swan off to get my nails done or my eyelashes applied.

Self care is important. But for a lot of us that’s a hot cup of tea or a bath alone. Watching a couple of episodes of something with your husband before you get an early night ready for another day.

I’m sick of hearing about this job she doesn’t have, and how hard it is to look after kids full time when I see her without them more than I do with. I’ve not had a day without a child with me since first lockdown in March 2020. duck off with Your self righteous bull tit and your manifesting. Your “success” is a complete fabrication and no one is jealous of you or trying to bring you down. If there was anything to be envious of you wouldn’t be trying to curate your whole life on Instagram, you wouldn’t be sucking up to bigger accounts and you wouldn’t be part of a bleeping MLM. Nothing says I’ve made it and everyone is jealous of me like a pyramid scheme & beggy posts for likes 🙄
My only child free day since lockdown started was in April this year, I was childfree for 6 hours until I gave birth to my 3rd child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A photo of a group of con artists, all eating and swigging prosecco at how much money they can make off unsuspecting folk. What a time to be alive, can I join this team....oh no I've got morals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is what I don’t understand. If you want to be a “boss babe” why not just open your own business? Why join an MLM where you can’t make any money unless you recruit your mates to sell the same shite? I’m sick of them! They need to be banned ASAP. MLMs are banned in some countries already 😤
As for breaking lockdown rules, she doesn’t care about COVID and never has, as she constantly tells us... all she cares about is her holidays 👀

Reactions: 12
I'm cringing so bad at the fruitella, cheap Home Bargains face masks & doughnuts, was she throwing a kids party? 🤦‍♀️ Punts extortionate lumi shite then gives her "boss babes" £1 sheet masks, classy as always Trashlie ✌

• Haha
Ha “how trolls think I react”. No I think you react by posting tit memes and telling yourself it’s just cause you’re such a boss babe and everyone is jealous. I mean hun, I’ve had my own bank account since I was 16 & if I left my husband I’d be able to buy another house for me and my kids and not have to shag my way out of living with my grandparents.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Hard” working 😂😂😂😂 Oh you don’t know what work is BABE. You’re sure as tit not familiar with hard work.

Reactions: 2
Is it trolling to ask a genuine question?! To point out she’s broken the law? To ask why she thinks this is acceptable? She is a class A bleep. She thinks posting makes her high and mighty when really, it is disgusting behaviour and she should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 9
Is it trolling to ask a genuine question?! To point out she’s broken the law? To ask why she thinks this is acceptable? She is a class A bleep. She thinks posting makes her high and mighty when really, it is disgusting behaviour and she should be ashamed of herself
All of this sums Trashlie you to a tee!

Reactions: 1
Ha are you guys ashamed? I am. I’m ashamed of all that actual work I do. Ashamed of following COVID rules. Ashamed of looking out for my family and friends and the NHS by not having parties when I shouldn’t. Ashamed of properly caring for my kids and step kids & not sacking them off. Ashamed of providing for my family. And ashamed of doing a job where I help people and help change the way things work for the better rather than taking advantage of people by pretending they can earn a million pound house from an MLM rather than on their back.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s talking to all her followers like they are all trolls - she’s so weird!

Ha are you guys ashamed? I am. I’m ashamed of all that actual work I do. Ashamed of following COVID rules. Ashamed of looking out for my family and friends and the NHS by not having parties when I shouldn’t. Ashamed of properly caring for my kids and step kids & not sacking them off. Ashamed of providing for my family. And ashamed of doing a job where I help people and help change the way things work for the better rather than taking advantage of people by pretending they can earn a million pound house from an MLM rather than on their back.
All of what you’ve said and more!

Go away Trashlie and live your #bossbabe #livingmybestlife you don’t like being called out for your appalling behaviour

Attachments

I used to reallly like her but shes turned into a total hun. All i see now is lies coming out of her mouth.

Reactions: 9
So yesterday she changed all the bedding and mopped all of downstairs. I thought she ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶a̶b̶y̶s̶i̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ had her huns round yesterday. Oh wait that was actually on the 7th when you couldn’t meet indoors wasn’t it!... She really can’t keep up with her own lies, even ones she’s only told yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks so out of place in that picture of the Insta Huns. So big and old like Chewbacca from Starwars. And I thought lip stick went on your lips, not the skin around your lips. Such a bad ass boss babe!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.