Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s livid about her low engagement, I think that story made my Monday morning 🙌🏼 So glad to see everyone has had enough of her bullshit

Reactions: 15
She’s livid about her low engagement, I think that story made my Monday morning 🙌🏼 So glad to see everyone has had enough of her bullshit
It doesn’t make any sense. Yet again. If using the Lumi was the only chance she gets to stand and chat, how do you explain all the other blather we’re exposed to? The mind boggles.

Pleased the engagement with the Lumi is low anyway as the way these MLMs go on is nothing short of immoral.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She thinks her engagement is low because of the lumi rather than the fact that she’s turned into a massive nob. Ashlie pet, your engagement is low because you go on COVID rants that have no basis, you act all superior because Wingers bought a big house, you bin his kids off at every opportunity, you face duck yourself every morning and all we see is some bad lashes hanging on and a face full of filler moving around. Drop the lumi, get a better lash tech, lose the filler, apply some lip balm, stop wearing your hair in pig tails, let the girls spend some time with their Dad, get rid of the cinema room so your son can have a decent bedroom oh and did I mention stop chatting tit about vaccines. The quacks on YouTube are not qualified. PS: you had COVID and looked and sounded like death, don’t downplay it now because it suits your narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She thinks her engagement is low because of the lumi rather than the fact that she’s turned into a massive nob. Ashlie pet, your engagement is low because you go on COVID rants that have no basis, you act all superior because Wingers bought a big house, you bin his kids off at every opportunity, you face duck yourself every morning and all we see is some bad lashes hanging on and a face full of filler moving around. Drop the lumi, get a better lash tech, lose the filler, apply some lip balm, stop wearing your hair in pig tails, let the girls spend some time with their Dad, get rid of the cinema room so your son can have a decent bedroom oh and did I mention stop chatting tit about vaccines. The quacks on YouTube are not qualified. PS: you had COVID and looked and sounded like death, don’t downplay it now because it suits your narrative.
Yeh but if she did all this what would we do for entertainment??!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thinks we’re stupid. She’ll label up a demo otherwise it’s just a chat. No it’s all a demo and it’s boring and whenever she comes on with her stupid head band on I scroll through!

• Haha
She thinks she’s losing followers and engagement due to her lumi stories, which yes they’re annoying but in actual fact it’s more likely her anti-vax stories which aren’t just annoying, they’re actually dangerous, selfish and false.

Actually maybe she gets less engagement on her lumi stories as they’re just sooooo boring that people skip past them whereas her anti-vax ones she might get more engagement with people watching them with their jaws on the floor amazed at what a tit she is and also people reply to those stories to try and educate her about the vaccine.

Reactions: 10
She thinks we’re stupid. She’ll label up a demo otherwise it’s just a chat. No it’s all a demo and it’s boring and whenever she comes on with her stupid head band on I scroll through!
Hahahaha soon as I see that headband I scroll right by!

Lolling at the ‘low engagement’ thing - it’s not just the Lumi you boss babe! Does the fact she tried to have another lumi page which failed not explain that part so she posts it all on that one?!

What a dim cow.

Reactions: 8
I have a year 6 child whose last few weeks at school probably won’t be the same. You know what I did tho? Had my vaccine and didn’t have a load of Lumi twats in my house before restrictions lifted. You know, to contribute to the world opening up! If she doesn’t like it, tough tit. Maybe have some social responsibility and see your actions have consequences…

Reactions: 14
Bet you didn’t go to meet your grandad who’d just touched down at the airport too, him not quarantine and then proceed to visit your multiple bubbles either!!

Reactions: 11
Bet you didn’t go to meet your grandad who’d just touched down at the airport too, him not quarantine and then proceed to visit your multiple bubbles either!!
Haha forgot that!

Also, get the tiny violin out. Unsure what being 25 has got to do with his leavers assembly or sports day?!

Reactions: 4
Is she for real?! Year 6 leavers do cancelled. Get a grip woman 😆 Honestly that's killed me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she for real?! Year 6 leavers do cancelled. Get a grip woman 😆 Honestly that's killed me off.
I think it's about her not being able to go to his assembly, is that not what the letter said? Be thankful he's getting a leavers assembly, mine got nothing last year!

Reactions: 3
I have a year 6 child whose last few weeks at school probably won’t be the same. You know what I did tho? Had my vaccine and didn’t have a load of Lumi twats in my house before restrictions lifted. You know, to contribute to the world opening up! If she doesn’t like it, tough tit. Maybe have some social responsibility and see your actions have consequences…
Love everything about this post! Her fake ass crying did it for me 🙄

My child’s class have a school trip planned but that has been cancelled due to rising delta variant rates locally. Am I sad for him? Of course Have a cried about it? No because I’m not a selfish twit and would rather the school took the relevant precautions to protect the children and community

Reactions: 9
Maybe adults that don’t refuse vaccines might help get is ‘back to normal sooner’ eh?!

IS SHE EVEN FOR REAL!!!! I can’t even with her.

Did she really expect the leavers do’s/assemblies to go ahead. FFS for some boss babe she’s thick as tit! Most schools had already pre warned that leavers assemblies would be done without parents (we can going via zoom) and the leavers party will be in school time (again no parents). Yes it’s crap but compared to last years Yr6 leavers (and yr 11) it’s a lot better than nothing! As she thinks Covid is all hearsay, she can just throw a leavers party at Wingers houses………

I cant cope with her crocodile tears. Saying she feels sorry for everyone like people giving birth alone. The duck you on about. You only care for yourself stop pretending. Just annoys me stop trying to get people on your side

Hahahhahaha I am dying at the fake crying 😂😂😂 she is such a bleeping mug. She legit broke every lockdown rule going, she is exactly why the lockdown has been extended and extended, she’s had about 16 different bubbles, been abroad, had people in her house when she shouldn’t have, seen people who should be isolating when arriving back into the country, doesn’t want to wear a mask, doesn’t want to have the vaccine etc and she wonders why it’s still going on?! Yes the government have been absolutely diabolical but it is people like her that have exacerbated the problem. Hooooow she can not see that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I cant cope with her crocodile tears. Saying she feels sorry for everyone like people giving birth alone. The duck you on about. You only care for yourself stop pretending. Just annoys me stop trying to get people on your side
So true , does she think we are all as thick as her and can’t see through her act ?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.