Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two nights with no kids isn’t enough for this witch clearly! Like you said, she’s beyond selfish and as long as SHE is ok, sod anyone else including the kid she was crying about 20 minutes ago!
She just a poor excuse for a human , horrid horrid woman

Reactions: 1
For me it's not the covid rants she keeps having, its the constant bragging about that house and how much money they've got. In a pandemic, when people can barely put food on the table she was, and still is posting about that million pound house, constantly. I'm not against people being wealthy, good on them, but I am against the bragging about it. Most of my family are wealthy (I chose to be a nurse instead 🙄🙄) and you wouldn't know because they don't constantly go on about it.

She brags about every aspect of her life, tonight for example, what a way to make people feel tit about their husbands/partners, if they can't afford to do that, or are too busy working or just living in general, cant get a babysitter etc etc.
I have an SEN child and I can't afford a tutor, I would love him to have one....yet another brag.
I enjoy the fact that her engagement is low and she is losing followers and knows about it. Because most of the instagrammers think they are untouchable and can behave however they like.
Hopefully the uprising is coming 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Well if she has indeed left his parents in charge, I find her use of “booked a babysitter” all the more baffling. But then, she’s a baffling lass is Ash! (Hey I rhymed.)

Reactions: 4
For me it's not the covid rants she keeps having, its the constant bragging about that house and how much money they've got. In a pandemic, when people can barely put food on the table she was, and still is posting about that million pound house, constantly. I'm not against people being wealthy, good on them, but I am against the bragging about it. Most of my family are wealthy (I chose to be a nurse instead 🙄🙄) and you wouldn't know because they don't constantly go on about it.

She brags about every aspect of her life, tonight for example, what a way to make people feel tit about their husbands/partners, if they can't afford to do that, or are too busy working or just living in general, cant get a babysitter etc etc.
I have an SEN child and I can't afford a tutor, I would love him to have one....yet another brag.
I enjoy the fact that her engagement is low and she is losing followers and knows about it. Because most of the instagrammers think they are untouchable and can behave however they like.
Hopefully the uprising is coming 😂😂
It’s the humbling bragging I detest the most and she is one of the absolute worse because she so disingenuous

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I didn’t even know year 6 leavers assemblies were a thing? When I left school we just left, no parents there.

She’s such a drama llama. I’m sure she was planning on swanning in with some cheap & nasty gift sets for every teacher waving them about with her giant arms thinking all the other parents are admiring her clear (spotty) skin… oh well trashlie, get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly wouldn't haven given a tit if sports day was cancelled when I was at primary school. Don't get me wrong I know some kids enjoy it but her reaction 'crying her eyes for these kids' they will live ash! Bloody calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m clearly a bad mum as sports day was cancelled here and I quietly celebrated as it’s such a waste of an afternoon. Clearly I should have cried and milked a night out off my husband to console me not my kid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m clearly a bad mum as sports day was cancelled here and I quietly celebrated as it’s such a waste of an afternoon. Clearly I should have cried and milked a night out off my husband to console me not my kid!
duck yes. I hate organised events like that. Gives me severe anxiety.

They called off sports day once when I was in middle school and it was honestly one of the best days of my life up until that point. The kids will be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘He was so excited for me to be there to see him leave’. I’m literally lost for words.

Also Trash-lie, when you cry, tears are meant to come out of your eyes. It’s no good just putting on an upset voice.

I'm absolutely speechless at the shite that has come out of her mouth. I was going to message her, but then deleted it as I couldn't be bothered with the defensive response I'd get.. Mingers needs to get a grip and give her a good dressing down before he lowers himself into the gutter like Traahlie. Can't wait to see how many followers she looses this week. I used to love her account,but for my own sanity I've unfollowed her.. The fake cry today was beyond words.

Reactions: 8
‘He was so excited for me to be there to see him leave’. I’m literally lost for words.

Also Trash-lie, when you cry, tears are meant to come out of your eyes. It’s no good just putting on an upset voice.
It’s quite bad, isn’t it? I also don’t know anyone who films themselves when they’re genuinely upset. If you’re that cut up about something, it should be the last thing on your mind!

She proper thinks she’s an inspiration to her followers just because she has loads of money and a big house. Like she’s done something amazing just by having all the stuff, regardless of how she’s achieved it.

Reactions: 2
Do you think she realises she’s only dehydrated cause she necked at least a bottle of Prosecco? If she’s that bothered she could put the wine down once in a while

Hmmm let’s see how quickly Trashlie changes her tune about the vaccine shall we 🤔🤔🤔🤔
“I didn’t get the vaccine. We are allowed to travel quarantine free cause of the proteins. Definitely didn’t get a vaccine…. 👀

• Haha
She’s going to be dragging Wingers (and his wallet in case she needs to bribe someone) down to some pop up vaccination clinic today to get jabbed…..she’ll be hunting out the Jassen (Johnson&Johnson) one as you only need one dose of that one!

Reactions: 3
What does she mean she’s booked a “SENCO tutor” for Oscar? SENCO stands for special educational needs co-ordinator- it’s a job in a school- to CO-ORDINATE all the paperwork, admin, meetings, provision etc for pupils with special needs (hence the “CO” part = coordinate). Surely she just means an SEN tutor (a special needs tutor), not a SENCO tutor. Or possibly even just a tutor, who would work with any pupils, SEN or not (which is lucky seeing as Oscar doesn’t actually have a diagnosis of any SEN). She’s so thick.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.