Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please she doesn’t have student debt now?! She’s 4 years away from the age it gets wiped ffs 😂
I have a degree and don’t have student debt?! duck me, she didn’t do a degree as she’s thick as mince and knew that getting your claws into a man was the best way to fund her life!

Reactions: 8
Laughing more at the fact she thinks people have unfollowed because she’s moved house….nothing to do with her MLM tit or covid rants…..

Reactions: 14
For the UK it’s dependent on which plan you’re on most are wiped 30 years after gradution
No way!! Brilliant. I’d hope I don’t still have debt by then but you never know!

Ha she doesn’t live off Winger’s money and he didn’t buy the house. Bulllllllshiiiiiittttt. The money she doesn’t make is on Companies House 🙄 Unless she’s not declaring it of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve had to unfollow the crank! Her misinformation about the covid vaccine has tipped me over the edge 🙈

Reactions: 7
Its not a self serving vaccine though is it. They need a certain % of people to get the vaccine to achieve herd immunity.

Wonder if shel be quiet on the latest set back as shes clearly lost followers after her rants... or just go full strem ahead.

Reactions: 3
As someone has already said, she's dropping followers for ramming the lumi down people's throats, her ridiculous covid opinions & for blatantly rule breaking with her multiple "bubbles". She's a big hit for herself if she thinks she's losing followers through jealousy of the new house, not everyone is materialistic like u Trashlie! Oh, and how have I just noticed the size of her hands? 😳 Man I knew she had huge trotters but has the paws to match too, they wouldn't look out of place on a dinosaur the size of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she now saying she's not high risk when a couple of weeks ago she was saying she was exempt from wearing a mask? Surely any of the illnesses that make you exempt would also class you to be high risk?
Forgets her own lies. I’d suspect her exemption is a note from Doctor Wingers to say she doesn’t have to wear one as it effects her skin and makes her a bad advert for her Lumi. She is just a bullshitter!

and it’s laughable she thinks people are unfollowing as they are jealous of her house…a house that is beyond tacky and too small for them 😂yeah ok, we’re jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I CANNOT STAND THIS WOMAN!!! so self centred, doesn’t know what she’s talking about regarding the vaccine and thinks everyone’s jealous of her “perfect life” bore off!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Today has finished me off. Just unfollowed this silly witch once and for all. The vaccine tripe. Please shut the duck up and go spend Mingdings money.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.