Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using her phone whilst in control of a car with the engine running. We should report her to the police!

Reactions: 2
Trashlies friend Chloe Ferry who doesn’t follow her on Instagram has another new face dildo I see. To fix her acne and black head breakouts.

Reactions: 1
Wow Ashlie, you drank some water. Big bleeping whoop - we don’t need to know about this basic life function every frigging day 🙄

Reactions: 4
Classy Trashlie giving a parking inspector the middle finger and saying she’d rather clean toilets with no gloves than do that job 🙄 how rude and judgemental is she
Shes changed so much. Thinks shes better than everyone in her (almost) million pound house.

Surprise Ash. Some people need to get real jobs to pay there bills. Slapping parking tickets on cars is a hell of a lot more honest than shilling face dildos and manipulating vulnerable women to be your downline.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d rather do almost any job then hers -
Prostitute to a guy with money & selling MLM face vibrators to prey on vulnerable women.
If you don’t want a parking ticket, don’t park where you’re not bleeping allowed you bleep. Does wingers not give you enough pocket money to pay for a parking fee?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is infuriating! She doesn’t like parking wardens and doesn’t see why people would do that job...well not everyone can blag a rich man and get to sit at home all day doing duck all, I mean doing social media. Also, they can be annoying but you can imagine people just parking where they want?! As she has shown, people are selfish arseholes so there had to be some kind of law!

Reactions: 9
I feel like going and parking across the front of her crappy McMansion front door now

Reactions: 6
The parking warden thing really irritated me!
I had to message her with the hope she’d remove it and she took time to actually message me some bullshit message about how I’m rude.
you’ve just rodded an innocent person doing his job for no reason!! And then insulted people who clean as a job.... weren’t you a chamber maid actually??? But no your right Trashlie I’m rude.
God I can’t keep up with her bullshit and lies, had to unfollow.
can’t stand to see her drag act ****** face for a second longer!

Reactions: 12
I’d much rather do my job cleaning toilets than hang on to the coat tails of wing ding (🤢) and prey on woman who can’t afford her crappy plastic vibrators. You know who is scummy Ashlie...YOU!

• Heart
Imagine Trashlies World where everyone could park where they liked? Where Ambulances and Fire engines couldn’t respond to incidents because roads were blocked and congested. She’s a bleeping selfish imbecile. What exactly is wrong with cleaning toilets for a living. People having the dignity to earn a crust and not prostitute themselves out. I’d love to see her reply to the person who questioned her tit attitude. Hopefully Karma bites Trashlie in the bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.