Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Constantly bringing up the girls mum is so disrespectful. Shes shown the girls less because shes binned them off to the grandparents for the past 15 weekends. She treats her boys VERY differently from how she treats those girls and makes it extremely obvious. That 11 year old boy is being treated like an adult and it is so wrong.
Since moving into that house shes become this unrelatable show off. Its not endearing its nauseating. I'm not pleased for her. I feel sorry for the man that thinks she lives him. Soul mates my arse. Shes with him because hes got money!

Reactions: 16

SnoopingSally

This wench is one stuck up little twit! How dare she put down someone for trying to earn a living to support their family. I really hope Wingers comes to his senses and gets rid of her.. She's posted something Luisa said in her caption about bragging and how insta used to be so good etc. Well yes insta was good back in the days before it became constant advertising and using followers to better themselves. I remember when people posted their weighloss journeys and food tips etc, now those same people have turned into c*nts and just try to sell sell sell to their followers. It's so muggy and she wonders why people are slagging her off. I can't stand her skeleton face pushing that f*cking Lumi! Oh I can't wait for when that all dies down because let's face it it will just like all the other shite they've tried pushing on us.

I think she's definitely at her worst, a few years ago I wouldn't have had anything to say about her but now I can't stand her and skip her stories. I would unfollow but I like to laugh at her 😂 does that make me a bitch.. Yes.. Do I care.. Nope!

I think what irritates me the most about ashlie is she bleats on like she’s so hard done by. She didn’t “manifest” a new house, wingers bought a new house. She didn’t “manifest” good neighbours. Poor ashlie, hasn’t seen her grandad abroad for over a year. We are all in the same situation, most of us haven’t been abroad, most of us haven’t seen our families that live far away. She’s luckier than she realises.
—Nice holiday during a pandemic (yes I am jealous of this, would’ve loved a holiday last year! But just sick of hearing her moaning like the most entitled person in the world about being straight on the plane as soon as we’re all allowed)
—New impractical, not suited to their needs house. They didn’t move their because she sells Lumis.... but she’ll have you believe that
—Pushed all the boundaries with the COVID rules, had more bubbles than anyone else in the world.
I’ve unfollowed her, she is absolute cringe.... looks like she’s pushing 50, not 40

• Heart

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
So it’s one of the girls birthdays and her smug (read also favourite) child is still the star of the show 🙄🙄 and while we are on the subject her eldest kid is deffo that big headed kid at school that everyone rolls their eyes at when he opens his mouth! Just like his mother 🙈

Chunkymum

I'm not a wine drinker, but did she just say she spent £45 on Whispering Angel but moaned she needs a "fourth job" (I'll crack the jokes Ashlie, u need A JOB) cause it was £3 x4 for the kids to have a go on the trampoline, priorities eh? Also, I wish she'd stop putting those girls down & comparing them to her precious boys with their food choices amongst other things, there's no need for it! She always seems so high & mighty about it, like look my boys r eating seafood meanwhile the girls r eating pizza. Most kids would choose pizza & there's nothing wrong with it, stop being so snobby about it u twat!! You're not so snobby when they're living off rank slow cooker fish finger pie or takeaways all week 😏

Love handles

I CANNOT STAND THIS WOMAN!!! so self centred, doesn’t know what she’s talking about regarding the vaccine and thinks everyone’s jealous of her “perfect life” bore off!!!!!!

• Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
Oh well Ashlie I’m off on my holidays to sunnier climes as I have been double jabbed. I’m sure you’ll be sticking to your principles!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Fanaff

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if she does Father’s Day later or tomorrow when the precious boys are back so that they won’t get upset or miss out. How she doesn’t see that they are spending today with their dad and that will only cause more upset for the girls, I don’t know. She’s well and truly got her claws into Mingers and the pair of them should be ashamed! Why can’t he have a day with his girls whilst she goes “back to the toon” to visit her dads grave or see her grandad the pick up the boys? Instead, she will drag him along to pick up her kids and probably leave the girls at the grandparents tonight.
Ps she will never go on private as she needs to shill her shite so I beg you to unfollow! I now dip in and out (still too much as she makes me so angry) but it does feel better to know I don’t contribute to her numbers (along with the bought ones that Ming Ding paid for)

Amanda90

I’ve unfollowed. Sorry that’s my limit. You’re a fucking idiot and you don’t deserve the reach that you have.

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
All of these memes about success and jealousy and the rest are so embarrassing.

What is it she is so successful at? She doesn’t have a big house because she vibrated or because she has read some books about gratitude. She has a big house because her fiancé works hard. What is so wrong about just owning that?

I know it’s not the MLM way to admit you don’t even earn minimum wage pedalling your face stick but it’s so cringey to watch this utter bullshit.

nicewigjanice_

She’s livid about her low engagement, I think that story made my Monday morning 🙌🏼 So glad to see everyone has had enough of her bullshit

uokhun4387

Not only do they ship the girls off to grandma every other weekend but they’ve even done it on Father’s Day weekend. How lovely would it have been for “Wingding” to spend some quality time with his girls on Father’s Day. He’s just as bad as her in my opinion. Can feel myself getting drawn to the unfollow button now…
100% unfollow. Also, agree that it seems a bit unfair. Boys are with their dad, why can’t the girls be, too? I know Ashlie lost hers but those girls are young and these early experiences are so important.

Reactions: 14

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster. Brought out of hiding by the vaccine stuff and the face brush?!?!?!🤨

I won’t say how, but I’ve crossed paths with this person IRL and it was v. unpleasant. I doubt my experience mirrors everyone’s but, basically, if you’re wondering if there might be a difference between what you see and what you get then...you’re probably right.

That’s the last I’ll say. But don’t be fooled by the veneer. I guess there are a lot of them about.
You’re well shot of her mate. Love it when the ex finally makes an account.

Joking. I’m joking.

(am I?🤷‍♀️😆)

• Haha

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Matched financially... absolute joke.

The girls are going to see their Mum and Ash is “buzzing for them”... yeah she’d be buzzing if their Mum gets better and regains custody of them, not buzzing for the girls but buzzing that she wouldn’t have to have them “24/7” anymore and could concentrate on the boys:rolleyes:

Anti vaccine until her eight months of antibodies are up and she needs one to go on holiday. Was 24 Dec they tested positive wasn’t it? Let’s see what she thinks on 24 august......

uokhun4387

Long time lurker, first time poster. Brought out of hiding by the vaccine stuff and the face brush?!?!?!🤨

I won’t say how, but I’ve crossed paths with this person IRL and it was v. unpleasant. I doubt my experience mirrors everyone’s but, basically, if you’re wondering if there might be a difference between what you see and what you get then...you’re probably right.

That’s the last I’ll say. But don’t be fooled by the veneer. I guess there are a lot of them about.

• Wow
  • Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
I have a year 6 child whose last few weeks at school probably won’t be the same. You know what I did tho? Had my vaccine and didn’t have a load of Lumi twats in my house before restrictions lifted. You know, to contribute to the world opening up! If she doesn’t like it, tough shit. Maybe have some social responsibility and see your actions have consequences…