Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very brag brag brag!
Probably never had the perfume in her life!
considering it’s her favourite and she gets it every year I can’t recall her raving about it!

Reactions: 8
considering it’s her favourite and she gets it every year I can’t recall her raving about it!
She’s absolutely full of tit AGAIN. She was trying to flog fakes that smelt the same not so long ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says she’s been wearing it for years but it wasn’t that long ago she was poor 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely been on here. Someone commented that she makes the Aldi cakes for the girls while the boys get something homemade and then one of the boys gets one too

Reactions: 5
Ohhhh her and marthashappilyeverafter will be fighting over who invented the cake hack!
You know because no one else has been doing this for years.....

Reactions: 2
For someone who apparently works in social media she’s not very good at declaring her Ads legally, it needs to be declared on every post/each story that you’re making money from babes, including your affiliate links and MLM lumi! Also a legal requirement for them to be clear and not hidden in the corner in grey so you can’t see that it’s an advert, just saying 🙃

Reactions: 13
If the FM perfume is just as good why not buy that?! She’s so crass with her “I’ve got the real stuff but my poor followers can buy the fake”. I would not imagine for a second she smells nice.

Reactions: 7
You lot are going to hate me but I think wingers is really good looking. I actually think ashlie is punching massively and always have since she first posted pics of him.
I didn't see where she was roasting him about his jumper but is that not abusive behaviour, my other half sometimes says what's that you're wearing, but he doesn't broadcast and laugh about it to 30k people. Them jesus sandals she wears she can't say anything!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You lot are going to hate me but I think wingers is really good looking. I actually think ashlie is punching massively and always have since she first posted pics of him.
I didn't see where she was roasting him about his jumper but is that not abusive behaviour, my other half sometimes says what's that you're wearing, but he doesn't broadcast and laugh about it to 30k people. Them jesus sandals she wears she can't say anything!
I’ll just leave this here for you

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think he’s a bad looking bloke either to be honest...and I just had my eyes tested recently 😂😂

• Haha
I think he’s alright too lol

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s his boring anal nasally voice. He could put a glass eye to sleep and his dress sense is just awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This woman is an absolute narcissist. This long waffling post about how hard it’s been and how tired she is... she wants to get a proper job and see what the real world is like. I have worked on the front line since the start of the pandemic, holding the hands of those who can’t have their family there as they take their last breath, terrified to come home to my own family in case I bring the virus with me. I haven’t been swanning about in my mansion, breaking Covid rules when I fancy and pretending that selling face vibrators is an actual job. She needs a dose of reality.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This woman is an absolute narcissist. This long waffling post about how hard it’s been and how tired she is... she wants to get a proper job and see what the real world is like. I have worked on the front line since the start of the pandemic, holding the hands of those who can’t have their family there as they take their last breath, terrified to come home to my own family in case I bring the virus with me. I haven’t been swanning about in my mansion, breaking Covid rules when I fancy and pretending that selling face vibrators is an actual job. She needs a dose of reality.
She’s off her rocker.
Is she slurring because of those awful planet of the apes lips?
Does Mingers read this madness and actually believe what he’s reading?
I’m flabbergasted.

Reactions: 6
As usual, she’s seen some memes and posts shared by others and has hopped on the bandwagon, of course making her own version of it to seem like she invented it. She’s broken the rules, been on holiday, had plenty of child free time so to now make out she’s worried and not feeling normal, it’s bullshit! Also contradicts her “omg join my team, it’s so easy to work around your life” stuff for her lumi “business” as shouldn’t she be using that as a distraction and not adding to her stress?! She’s a liar and a bad one that that!

Reactions: 6
Got nothing left on a Friday? Weren't she prancing round the unused kitchen other Friday with her nips out? Had kitchen Friday discos last 2 fridays? She talks so much shite and it's nice to see new people joining this thread seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.