Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread by me @reCAPTCHA.

Round-up:
  • Ashlee continues to flog her MLM business Lumi, despite creating a separate business page for it and swearing she’d stop boring everyone on her personal page. She refuses to accept that no fucker wants to know about the Lumi, the biggest hint being that hardly any of her followers went over to join the Lumi page.
  • Was caught out using images from Google for a ‘You too can have an amazing career with Lumi’ post.
  • Still spouting nonsense about ‘manifesting’ and vision boards. Can’t seem to manifest a home-cooked meal for her family, or prevent her husband putting his foot through the ceiling though.
  • Saggy jowels and ‘****** face’ aside, she still looks like pretty much every other middle aged woman out there. Undeterred, Ashlee treats us to almost daily selfies reminding us of the miraculous powers of her Loooooooomi. Her face is not ‘on-brand’, with regular breakouts and cold sores.
  • She entertains us on the daily tarting up her 1 mil home with Home Bargains tat.
  • Taught us how to fold towels in a fancy way. Groundbreaking 🥱
  • Loads of updates on her son’s ADHD (the doctor has said he has it but she has declined a formal diagnosis or medication because....well she’s a bit of a knob really)
  • Still regaling us with weekly delights like dancing round her kitchen pissed with her boobs half out.
  • Over-egging her new role as step-mum of the year, and over-sharing her step-daughters lives.
  • She’s a divorce guru now too. Oh and skin care. And social media. And baking. And holidays. And Covid. 🤥🤥
  • Refers to her new man as ‘Wingers’ which makes Tattlers toes curl every damn time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did the lumi spa get rid of Ashley’s freckles too? As a fellow redhead with freckles to spare I’ll happily take a lumi if it can magically disappear the “discolouration” on my face 😒

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who doesn’t go out when it’s my child’s birthday?? Surely they can stay in and go out another night 😏

Reactions: 11
I’d be interested to know when those girls get “one on one time” with Mingers as they are never there?! Another weekend he drops the cash out with Trashlie whilst they are off at their grandparents, just as she likes it to be

Reactions: 7
This one was in my suggested follows. Quick flick through her grid and shes had some upgrade moving into that mansion eh? What do they do for work?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.