Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ll be honest when she did that first video of them pulling up to the house I was like ā€œWowā€. Definitely impressed. But now Iā€™ve seen the location, the odd layout, the tiny garden, and the tat sheā€™s filling it with Iā€™m not envious at all.

No one gives a shiny shite about your house love (itā€™s all fur coat and no knickers....bit like you!) but I swear to god if I head the word Looooomi one more time I wonā€™t be responsible for my actions šŸ¤£

Reactions: 18
Thereā€™s loads of people on Instagram with beautiful big houses. People love home accounts and follow them from their humble abodes!! Ashlie stop going on about the vaccine and cut down on flogging the lumi and youā€™ll stop pissing people off.

Reactions: 13
Why doesnt she just be honest and say she doesnt think she needs to have the vaccine but if they make it mandatory for holidays she will have it then šŸ˜‚
Cant disagree with some of what she's saying but we all know she's going to get it anyway so they can go on their 16 holidays a year #blendedfammakingmemories

Reactions: 11
I canā€™t get into the vaccine rant, I donā€™t have the brainspace. However - what the frig is that hairband please!????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker but finally had enough of trashlie today and had to unfollow I just cannot deal with the vaccine chatā€¦saying she doesnā€™t want to talk about it as itā€™s emotive and then proceeds to prattle onā€¦no Iā€™m done unfollowed. Ah that feels better :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210614-214304_Instagram.jpg
When she says that she is only in her 30's it shocks the tit out of me everytime, I just don't believe it šŸ˜Œ #haggardlumeeelyinghun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's so desparate to remind people she's IN HER 30'S , she definitely looks much older, maybe it's the hair, as I think it really ages her.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s losing followers because sheā€™s gone from being a relatable Mummy to LOOOOOOOMI flogging Insta Hun spouting utter garbage. She lies like a rug and is fake as duck and people arenā€™t stupid.

Why is she so obsessed with justifying her reasons of not having the jab? No one cares. No one is being forced to have anything. You get a text and a letter, both easy to ignore and Iā€™m assuming she hates them main steam media so she can easily ignore the BS from them. She went from a nice Geordie lass sharing food posts and holidays to some fake insta hun that looks at least 45. Sheā€™s living off her fellas money in a faux mansion in shakey wakey! The way she goes on youā€™d think she owned a mansion in Mayfair and was a CEO of a top company. Ashlie, youā€™re flogging shite on insta. My suggestion, get the slow cooker and Nutella back out because thatā€™s what got you your followers. Leave the boss babe tit to the Love Islanders!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she so obsessed with justifying her reasons of not having the jab? No one cares. No one is being forced to have anything. You get a text and a letter, both easy to ignore and Iā€™m assuming she hates them main steam media so she can easily ignore the BS from them. She went from a nice Geordie lass sharing food posts and holidays to some fake insta hun that looks at least 45. Sheā€™s living off her fellas money in a faux mansion in shakey wakey! The way she goes on youā€™d think she owned a mansion in Mayfair and was a CEO of a top company. Ashlie, youā€™re flogging shite on insta. My suggestion, get the slow cooker and Nutella back out because thatā€™s what got you your followers. Leave the boss babe tit to the Love Islanders!!
Haaaaa so true

Reactions: 3
Funniest thing is that she thinks sheā€™s lost followers because theyā€™ve moved houseā€¦ā€¦ no, itā€™s you babe!!

Iā€™ve unfollowed her. Canā€™t stand her face anymore and I just feel smug knowing sheā€™ll have to pay to replace me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve unfollowed her. Canā€™t stand her face anymore and I just feel smug knowing sheā€™ll have to pay to replace me šŸ˜‚
Oh yes, sheā€™ll be getting Dr Wingding to get his wallet out šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I used to follow her years ago when she was a SW page. Now what is she? Her parenting is horrific, she doesnā€™t cook, letā€™s not mention the beauty regime as it only seems to be ageing her and her house is just full of cheap tat. Iā€™m not exactly sure what she thinks she offers?

Iā€™m also amazed she gets work as her spelling and grammar is appalling. I wouldnā€™t employ her do my companies social media or CSR, Iā€™d be worried about what nonsense sheā€™d come out with!

Reactions: 6
I canā€™t believe she thinks people have unfollowed because of her house. How about people are sick of your rants? After she split from the ex she openly admitted she was struggling financially and flogging handbags etc on instagram and then she met Wingers and his money bought them a lovely house and nice holidays. Sheā€™s acting like she has contributed to this. She hasnā€™t. Oh and people buy from people they like. If she wants the Lumi sales to improve, she needs to ditch the COViD rants (we are all bored of it) and stop going on about followers. For a grown ass woman sheā€™s acting like a teenager. If Wingers binned her off tomorrow, where would she be? Back in the rental asking for help, selling her used items. She needs to remember people can fall just as fast as they rose!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.