Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one was in my suggested follows. Quick flick through her grid and shes had some upgrade moving into that mansion eh? What do they do for work?
She runs her own empire (aka flogs that shite Lumi), has her own business where she does social media for key workers (aka does a bit of online stuff for a few companies) He is a scientist/vaccine expert/keyworker (aka has a degree in physics and works for a construction company) he is minted and she extracts every penny she can from him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She runs her own empire (aka flogs that shite Lumi), has her own business where she does social media for key workers (aka does a bit of online stuff for a few companies) He is a scientist/vaccine expert/keyworker (aka has a degree in physics and works for a construction company) he is minted and she extracts every penny she can from him!
He’s a rapper/stars in little Britain too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wingers doesn’t like her feeding the birds so she doesn’t think he’ll want to adopt rather than buy a puppy?

I suppose he’s taken in his fair share of strays

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know the puppy is just to keep up with the boys dad, cos the boys are loving his

Reactions: 13
Wingers doesn’t like her feeding the birds so she doesn’t think he’ll want to adopt rather than buy a puppy?

I thought this was a ridiculous comment and shows that she (as I don’t believe Mingers would say this) thinks that throwing money at something is better than giving a puppy in need a lovely home. If that’s her attitude, the puppy farm and highest price tag is probably the best way for her anyways as the poor thing will be an insta engagement tool only and like someone else said, it’s probably just to keep up with her ex (who she really doesn’t care about guys...yeah right)

Reactions: 6
When you go as many holidays as they do and as many nights out a puppy is not a good idea. Its completely unfair.

Actually full on snorted at the last part 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh my gooooooddddddd!! I have been wondering why there isn't a thread on her and I've just found it!!! I seriously cannot be arsed to read through the past threads but she's been doing my head in for a year and thought I was the only one she annoyed 😂.
The cringe moment they were going on a night out, set up the phone in the living room and were dancing.
The going on and on about tiffany earrings if she reached so many followers.
The constant filming of her boys, in underwear as well, absolutely disgusting.
The constant brag of the massive house and how much money they've obviously got.
I used to love her seriously. Why has she changed?!
Why does wingers let her put way too many personal things on there including about his girls. Why has he not got a backbone to say just stop it?!
Lumi spa..looooool...what happened other week then when you had a spotty breakout if your lumi is that good!
So many things to unpack here 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It really is a shame how much she's changed for the worst. There isn't one good thing about her now. All her content is boring and repetitive.

Oh my gooooooddddddd!! I have been wondering why there isn't a thread on her and I've just found it!!! I seriously cannot be arsed to read through the past threads but she's been doing my head in for a year and thought I was the only one she annoyed 😂.
The cringe moment they were going on a night out, set up the phone in the living room and were dancing.
The constant brag of the massive house and how much money they've obviously got.
Why does wingers let her put way too many personal things on there including about his girls. Why has he not got a backbone to say just stop it?!
Lumi spa..looooool...what happened other week then when you had a spotty breakout if your lumi is that good!
Can you help.im rubbish with tech but have found all this trashlie stuff amusing.but i found her on Instagram but non of the post people describe??why cant i see all the posts that you see??last thing i see is sons birthday can you point me in the right direction so i can see the full story

Reactions: 1
Welcome!!! You’re amongst friends now 😂😂😂

Can you help.im rubbish with tech but have found all this trashlie stuff amusing.but i found her on Instagram but non of the post people describe??why cant i see all the posts that you see??last thing i see is sons birthday can you point me in the right direction so i can see the full story
You need to watch her stories by clicking her profile picture, then you see the real Trashlie 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Lol a swipe up for her baccarat perfume, not so people buy it. So people can see how much she spent on it now she’s a millionaire 🤣🙄🤣

• Sick
Lol a swipe up for her baccarat perfume, not so people buy it. So people can see how much she spent on it now she’s a millionaire 🤣🙄🤣
Even if I had unlimited amount of money, I firstly wouldn’t pay over £200 for a bloody perfume and secondly I’d have more class than to brag about it on social media with a tacky sparkling filter...... but of course silly me, I’m forgetting Trashlie’s doesn’t have any class 😂😂😂😂 she’s all fur coat and no knicker. You know what they say you can take the girl out of the toon and all that 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.