Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought for sure you were all being dramatic about her feet so I had to go look. Jesus Christ she’s like a chimpanzee. Bet she could hold a spoon to stir her slow cooker fudge with those bleeping things.

Agree the tiny bedroom looks shite but he’s probably grateful to be on a different floor so he can’t hear Wingding grinding up against Trashleys bony fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I thought for sure you were all being dramatic about her feet so I had to go look. Jesus Christ she’s like a chimpanzee. Bet she could hold a spoon to stir her slow cooker fudge with those bleeping things.

Agree the tiny bedroom looks shite but he’s probably grateful to be on a different floor so he can’t hear Wingding grinding up against Trashleys bony fanny
That last bit has made me feel ill. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those close up pictures of the chin are grim.... looks like migrated lip filler and acne scarring...
They really don’t promote use of the face scrubber

6FD3A803-E2FA-4D89-9AFB-17D36075CC3E.png

1) is this a bleeping joke
2) I wish she’d put them trotters away 🤢

3) Yorkshire don’t want you hun 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 620867
1) is this a bleeping joke
2) I wish she’d put them trotters away 🤢

3) Yorkshire don’t want you hun 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t know about manifesting but I am genuinely impressed by her ability to land wealthy or at least comfortably off partners. It’s a skill.

I mean it isn’t one you can put on your LinkedIn profile but still. There must be an art to it. It can’t all be coincidence!

Reactions: 13
They look like they're sitting on plastic seats with non matching b&m tables.....million pound house doesnt mean you have style obviously!

Reactions: 9
1. It’s not manifesting it’s chucking yourself at anything with a decent salary and a pulse;
2. Don’t feel anything negative towards anyone… except “trolls”, your ex, your partner’s ex & anyone who questions your bullshit;
3. Yeah it’s all about knowing your worth. You’re so sure of your worth, Ash, you can’t admit you don’t have actually have a real job, bring in a nominal wage at best from your pyramid scheme and still rely on a bloke’s money; and
4. View of the cars 😂

Oh and she drinks too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know what you mean about certain people being able to get well off and normal fellas. When I did internet dating in middle age all I seemed to get were people who still had young kids were being drained by ex wife’s and in crappy council flats. Or they’d had to move back in with their elderly parents. Or were on the sick for a variety of reasons. Oh and blokes that never learnt to drive. Maybe I’m snobby but I’ve done all that in life and don’t want to go back. Fair play Ash!!

Reactions: 5
Oh ok so I just need to manifest & all my life's problems will be suddenly solved & I'll get just what I want , why didn't someone say sooner!! I'm sure I'll win the lottery now she's let me know 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know what you mean about certain people being able to get well off and normal fellas. When I did internet dating in middle age all I seemed to get were people who still had young kids were being drained by ex wife’s and in crappy council flats. Or they’d had to move back in with their elderly parents. Or were on the sick for a variety of reasons. Oh and blokes that never learnt to drive. Maybe I’m snobby but I’ve done all that in life and don’t want to go back. Fair play Ash!!
This is what I mean. Like, there must be some sort of formula to it? I just wish she would drop the notion of her work funding the purchase of a £950k house because, even if she contributed a bit, it won’t have been much at all.

Just own up to the Stepford-ing and get on with it. Somebody has to do it!

Reactions: 4
She maybe got a decent chunk out of the sale of her old house, her dad had a few quid and her GG might have left her some too. None of it earned through hard work though. I can Mingers leading a very boring life before he met her. Sat in the house in his tatty old rugby clothes so he probably had a lovely nest egg that she’s helped him blow.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t even with the whole cinema room thing. You don’t go from renting with two kids in one room to being in an MTV Cribs-level McMansion without a serious cash cow, no matter how many face brushes you sell.

The hard work/boss babe stuff is so disingenuous and damaging, and I really hope other women realise that she wouldn’t be able to fund the lifestyle she has without having a very well-off partner. It just doesn’t add up.

If only she would admit it! There shouldn’t really be any shame in it as it’s all too plain to see. Pride though innit...
I agree. I’d be very interested though to know how much money she is getting from her ex as maintenance as I imagine that would be close to a “normal” full time monthly wage. Child maintenance is 13% of her ex husbands monthly income (he had a very good job didn’t he) but she will also get spousal income! That’s when the mum “stays at home to bring up the kids” and the dad gets a good career. And it’s seen as he held the mum back from pursuing a career, so then he technically has to pay her money for her own maintenance to make it more equal!!! This goes on until you are married again. It doesn’t matter if you live with another man, you have to be married for it to stop. It’s interesting that they had a “mediation” meeting via zoom recently considering she was due to get married and it got cancelled, she was probably extending her spousal maintenance. She will be getting a fair packet just off her ex!

• Wow
Come on everyone, you’re just not manifesting hard enough! Let’s all manifest that we want million pound houses and we’ll be there by next year!

(Note: the translation of “manifest” in this case is: meet a pathetic loser at a works event, “pie him off” because he’s clearly such a scruff, discover he’s actually loaded then start to go out with him).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They look like they're sitting on plastic seats with non matching b&m tables.....million pound house doesnt mean you have style obviously!
Those chairs are quite expensive….I’m guessing the old owners probably left them…..we’d have heard all about them if she’d bought them herself…definitely B&M table though….
Can she also manifest them a sofa that actually fits the house do you think? And furniture that isn’t from B&M or IKEA (nothing wrong with either but if I’d just spent shy of £1million on a house I wouldn’t be putting a £30 set of Malm drawers and. £14.99 B&M table in it)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.