Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoop D O Double G

Not only do they ship the girls off to grandma every other weekend but they’ve even done it on Father’s Day weekend. How lovely would it have been for “Wingding” to spend some quality time with his girls on Father’s Day. He’s just as bad as her in my opinion. Can feel myself getting drawn to the unfollow button now…

Reactions: 18

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I’ll be honest when she did that first video of them pulling up to the house I was like “Wow”. Definitely impressed. But now I’ve seen the location, the odd layout, the tiny garden, and the tat she’s filling it with I’m not envious at all.

No one gives a shiny shite about your house love (it’s all fur coat and no knickers....bit like you!) but I swear to god if I head the word Looooomi one more time I won’t be responsible for my actions 🤣

Reactions: 18

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
So the whole family will now be self isolating for ten days now then since they had contact? Nah I thought so cos the rules don’t apply to her apparently 🙄
It’s just mugs like us normal people who have to come into contact with people like them who still aren’t taking COVID seriously after 120,000 deaths
Yeah but it’s ok isn’t it? Because our death rate is super low and our vaccine rate is super high. So we should all just get on with it.

The fucktard can’t seem to quite grasp that it’s low BECAUSE we’ve been in lockdown. And if we all start opening up international travel and licking people cause that’s what Wingers says is alright then the death rate won’t stay super low DESPITE the vaccines she doesn’t believe in, because we still have unvaccinated people & vaccines are only a certain % effective. So even if everyone were vaccinated (& they aren’t) there will still be X amount of people who will die. And while all of this has the potential to overwhelm the NHS more people will suffer and / or die from other causes because the NHS doesn’t have the capacity to deal with everything all at once.

Obviously it doesn’t impact her so she won’t want to consider people who’ve been waiting for cancer treatment for an age because of COVID, or people who have had important surgeries put on hold because of COVID.

& all this mental health bollocks. She doesn’t care about anyone else’s suffering it’s just an excuse to get herself on a fucking plane.

Reactions: 17

Fanaff

VIP Member
Cried about missing her dad but has made those girls not see their own dad on Father’s Day?! She is just about her isn’t she

I think shes a pathalogical liar to be honest. On 21st december she said they were all isolating for 10 days because 3 of them had covid...then on the 26th she was waving the boys away to their dads for 10 days. Now shes saying she didnt even know she had it. Never mind saying that she practices all the measures to stop spread when again we know that's not true. I actually think she forgets we can look back and call her out on her lies. Her information is dangerous. She has not researched anything. If she doesnt want to get the vaccine (vax is a Hoover brand🙄) then fine but dont ram your opinion down your 30000 followers throats.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
I’ve said it before on fopperholics page… if you’re posting on here then unfollow her. She has a public profile you can still stalk her antics but don’t give her the satisisfaction of high followers anymore.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
“I’m not telling you to turn down the vaccine, but I will bore the tits off you all explaining why I won’t be having it.”

😬🙄

Stay in your ‘slow cooker fudge’ lane ‘hun’ 🤡

• Haha

Paige7

VIP Member
Been offered hello fresh etc but turned it down cos it’s not for her - this made me howl, it’s not for her cos she would actually have to cook something rather than just ordering takeaway 🤣

• Haha

PridyPea

This woman is an absolute narcissist. This long waffling post about how hard it’s been and how tired she is... she wants to get a proper job and see what the real world is like. I have worked on the front line since the start of the pandemic, holding the hands of those who can’t have their family there as they take their last breath, terrified to come home to my own family in case I bring the virus with me. I haven’t been swanning about in my mansion, breaking Covid rules when I fancy and pretending that selling face vibrators is an actual job. She needs a dose of reality.

Attachments

• Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
Just want to say I’m currently having investigations for ovarian cancer. I am petrified that I will not see my daughter and son graduate ever. My daughters graduation from last year has been cancelled twice. I just want to wear a hat and cheer for her. It maybe one year Ashlie but there’s plenty more celebrations to come.

• Heart
Hahahhahaha I am dying at the fake crying 😂😂😂 she is such a fucking mug. She legit broke every lockdown rule going, she is exactly why the lockdown has been extended and extended, she’s had about 16 different bubbles, been abroad, had people in her house when she shouldn’t have, seen people who should be isolating when arriving back into the country, doesn’t want to wear a mask, doesn’t want to have the vaccine etc and she wonders why it’s still going on?! Yes the government have been absolutely diabolical but it is people like her that have exacerbated the problem. Hooooow she can not see that?!

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
The pushing of the MLM is annoying the life out of me. 'It wont work if you dont'

Ive said it before Ive said it again. Its predatory. Im very much a supporter of women, I will not have that questioned because I dont support MLMs. I will champion women and their achievements until the cows come home but pretending that a normal person on social media can pull all these people into a business is a downright lie.

• Heart

Makingmemories

Feels so bad for hospitality, so bad what the Government are doing. All I can think is, Ash is pissed off she has to sit outside.

Cant remember the last time I had a day without my kids. 🥴 Im super jealous 😂
I was genuinely baffled when she said it was disgusting what the government is doing to hospitality. I had to ask my partner what she meant. Its because of people like her having 65289 bubbles and swanning around all over the place that were still in this mess.

I used to really love her but now i look at her and think piss off you daft twat. Undeclared ads, the fibs she tells, the fakeness. Nah, shes not for me anymore.

• Heart

Hadtodoit

Need a filter cos I’m hormonal. Need a filter cos I’ve been wearing a mask. Need a filter cos I’ve got hay fever. But the lumi is just soooo good for radiance and skin renewal 🤔 Fuck off you big massive twatty lying ball bag.

• Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
My daughter is a bio medical scientist. I may have said this before. She has five years of training. She is a perfectionist and I would trust her with my life. I am disgusted that Ashlie thinks looking things up on the internet where people can post any crap they don’t understand or make up is research. It is disrespectful to all the scientists who have worked so hard to literally save us all! While she’s been selling a face scrubber and lying on her back and thinking of England.

• Heart
She didnt even know she had covid......pretty sure she told us all how she had it at the time 🤔 shes such a liar. And living in cloud cuckoo land. Unfollowed today. The covid nonsense has pushed it for me

Reactions: 16

Nixen

Chatty Member
Wingers doesn’t like her feeding the birds so she doesn’t think he’ll want to adopt rather than buy a puppy?

I suppose he’s taken in his fair share of strays

• Haha

AfterLife

Screenshot_20210614-214304_Instagram.jpg
When she says that she is only in her 30's it shocks the shit out of me everytime, I just don't believe it 😌 #haggardlumeeelyinghun

• Haha