Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you buy your neighbours those expensive gifts just to celebrate the football? Does anyone else do that with their neighbours?
God no. Mine are arseholes though so that probably influences my answer somewhat 😂

Reactions: 4
Just found this forum now - I am glad their are so many other people who thinks she’s a massive d**khead too🤣🤣 I mean what a total stupid kn**b she is. Vaccine expert , divorce guru , life expert - her list of talents goes on

Reactions: 9
Why was she talking about horse fly bites. I don’t understand?? And her 1980s detective glasses don’t suit her.They are too big for her ratty little face. I think she’s lost weight you know.

Reactions: 3
I have serious secondhand embarrassment for her. Why has she got inspector gadget glasses on. WTAF. Also, who is doing her filler? It’s awful! It needs dissolving and starting again. What a show!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her skin seems to have really quite wrinkled recently and she never seems to do a story without a filter anymore. Surely if the lumi is that good for your skin you wouldn’t need a filter every time especially one that gives you a Michael Jackson nose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
All those fake faces make me cringe. ‘Dis’ makes me sick in my mouth and if she’s walking around the house in frilly lingerie then those boys are going to need an awful lot of therapy when they’re older.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just found this forum now - I am glad their are so many other people who thinks she’s a massive d**khead too🤣🤣 I mean what a total stupid kn**b she is. Vaccine expert , divorce guru , life expert - her list of talents goes on
Welcome! You’re among friends now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it too early for a thread title suggestion?

Mansion full of tat, face like a rat, lumi’s not working, but those fillers are bleeping disturbing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I showed my husband the stories and he said, no word of a lie, “why is that old bird acting like a teenager?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
***conveniently gets hoover in shot****
‘’Oh sorry, that’s just my cleaning friend who’s here I love her.’’
The women has NO shame! I never get people that feel the need to public service announce they have a cleaner like its an OBE.
You pay someone £10 an hour maybe 3 hours, once a week to surface clean your mucky mansion. Well done Ash you’ve really made it hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The women has NO shame! I never get people that feel the need to public service announce they have a cleaner like its an OBE.
You pay someone £10 an hour maybe 3 hours, once a week to surface clean your mucky mansion. Well done Ash you’ve really made it hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s because she’s such a #bossbabe with her lumi #sidehussle and she’s #manifested a cleaner to clean her cheap ikea furniture in her McMansion house. I mean it can’t take long for the cleaner to clean the kitchen, they have take out every night nor her youngest son bedroom cupboard 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Jesus, what does she actually do?! Doesn’t cook, clean or look after the kids. Sits all day storying, going to her pt or beauty appointments. Wingers is being bleed dry to fund her

Reactions: 8
Looks like they have palmed all the kids off again too 🙄
I was going to say, it’s the dads weekend isn’t it so the girls bums won’t have touched the seats and they will be away too.
Also, wingers doesn’t look white next to you hun, you look like you have been tangoed and then fell over in a vat of fake tan 😂 what a bleeping advert she is for that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.