Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to really really like her. She was one of my fave Instagrammers. But at some point during the pandemic she stopped being real and was just doing more and more for the gram. Moving into that ridiculous hideous house was just the final straw. Poor wingers, what has he got himself into. There’s no going back now. I don’t know why I still follow, guess it’s to be nosey and see what shite comes out of her mouth next. I won’t last much longer if she doesn’t shut up about Lumi though. Can’t escape it on Instagram at the moment. Guaranteed the only work she’s snowed under with that she needs her mum to help her with is showing how a lumi works on older skin. She won’t be doing any real work. And totally agree how embarrassing is it that she’s saying her mum needs tech help from her. Anyone in a public service job would be up for the sack if they let someone else near their work laptop. Stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Fanaff

VIP Member
Maybe Mrshinch isn’t giving her enough affirmations to steal & pass off as her own or maybe she’s been called to Downing Street to take Prof Whittys place , seeing as she is a COVID expert! 😂😂😂
“Alreet Whitty man, you just need to get everyone to take vitamin D for Co Vid. I had it and i wasn’t even ill, was I Wingers babe. Babe, tell them that funny story about when I had it, omg guys I was dying. Haha babe tell it funnier. Anyway, I’m really busy with my site visits, I know I’m not a scientist like you Whitty but I drove past the science museum on my way here so I kinda am now right?! Omg BoJo, do you brush your hair with a toffee apple man?! Hahahaha I thought of that joke on my
Own, didn’t see it on a meme and repeat it as if I made it up. Also guys, don’t forget that daily affirmations really help, so don’t worry if people are losing loved ones, jobs or have all time low mental health, just get them to streche and breathe and it will be grand.
Ok pets, I’m off to con wingers into some Tiffany jewellery as I have 31 views on this story so peace out”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Dangleberry2

Judging by today's stories, I'd say she is really messed up about her divorce and using Instagram as her own therapy. Far be it from me to judge her, but I personally think she did the dirty and is paying the price with the ex.
Her husband is the one who divorced her. Her addiction to insta and social media was cited in the proceedings.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Glittery1

VIP Member
Well fuck me, I had decided to turn over a new leaf and not go on Tattle but her latest story has drove me to it 🙈

As if she’s just rocked up at her new neighbours with a bottle of frexinet and set it beside the neighbours bottle of Bollinger and a bottle of Veuve Clicquo.

I’m not a champagne snob but this has really made me laugh 🤣🤣

Sorry can I just say also, her judgmental rant yesterday....

She has a birth mum and a foster mum (or was it adoptive?) Whats the story there?she obviously didn’t have a perfect upbringing. Surely she wouldn’t like people judging her mother / childhood.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

SnoopingSally

I cannot stand her anymore. I've followed her for years but she is just not relatable anymore. All this Lumi rubbish is really getting on my nerves, I thought she was going to set a up a new 'skincare' page... No she won't because her 30k followers will not follow the page and therefore its less people to flog her crap to. I'd never heard of it before and she tried giving all that spill about being a beauty therapist.. I'd have believed it all had I not seen Lifethroughemseyes flogging it aswell. Clearly a pyramid scheme. The magazine ads and lumi was bad enough now we've got diet coke to deal with. Honestly 🙄 bore off.

Errr she has turned into a full blown bragger. The house, the holiday's, the perfect life. The only reason I followed her was for the recipes and because she seemed down to earth. Wow how marrying into money can change a person! Now I can't stand seeing her face so I think I'll save myself the agony of it all and just delete her 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Catlady1

VIP Member
Thread title~Ashlies was so involved with her lumi dealing she didn’t notice Wingers fell through their cardboard ceiling

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
She’s created this romantic narrative that Mingers chased her and swept her off her feet when the timeline on social media tells the real story. If he chased you for ages and you finally gave in, he was pursuing you when you were both married?! Please answer that In your divorce guru Q&A sessions aka a way to up your engagement to make more money from the Lumi!

Also, it’s easy to envisage your goals when you have someone else bankrolling you. And again acting like they did something to get Archie into the high school when it’s literally just the allocation system! Dick

• Heart

Glittery1

VIP Member
OMG as if Trashlie is sitting in her almost one million pound property telling people they can get PayPal credit to buy lumishite from her 🙄🤯

I honestly can’t even deal with this 🙈

• Angry

LoopyLass

Why the hell is she spouting this manifestation BS, why can’t people just be honest, your fella is absolutely loaded that’s how you’ve got the house not manifesting nonsense .....

I feel for all the people falling for this utter drivel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Nixen

Chatty Member
I’ve been blocked because I commented ‘#Ad’ on one of her Lumi stories 😂

congrats on your massive success in a pyramid scheme Ashlee you bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hadtodoit

I hope Mingers stands his ground on not allowing her to paint it white. It would look frigging awful.
I’m sure she said “we’ve already massively put our stamp on it” and I was like ehhh? You’ve literally just filled it with white MALM drawers and that it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Dangleberry2

Let’s all be very honest here. Trashlie had prostituted herself to the highest bidder. She’s seen a cash cow in Mingers and dug her claws right in. Her ex husband lost his job when the price of oil went low and she couldn’t get what she wanted. She’s a gold digger.

Reactions: 17