Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all thought trashlie was with wingers for his great personality £££££££

Reactions: 7
I can’t find it, tried all the above suggestions, is it on right move ? Or other one

Reactions: 2
I thought I was pretty good at detective work online yet I cannot find the house despite following everyone’s advice!!

Reactions: 1
I can’t find it, tried all the above suggestions, is it on right move ? Or other one
I didn’t find it on either. Try home.co.uk and search the bedrooms and price and place. Make sure to select sold properties too, only 2 come up and you will see the balcony

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, what a shame. Moving into a new home and so concerned over money she’s had to join an MLM, poor Ashlie 😔 She must be absolutely desperate to do that

Reactions: 5
It will be interesting to find how much they ended up paying. If you search the house name it shows up on a newspaper advertisement in May 2019. It’s big but it’s ugly AF! 😂

Reactions: 1
The house is predictable! I can only imagine she’s gone for the biggest house they could possibly get within their mortgage limit. I bet their mortgage is a whopper 😱

Reactions: 6
Nice house, but for the best part of a million quid I’d be hoping for a garden a bit bigger than a postage stamp....each to their own though.
Good luck to them....obviously putting every tiny detail of your life gets the rewards...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The house just reminds me of reginas house in mean girls 😂 give it 10 years and the kids will be bringing their friends over and ashlie will be all “I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a cool mom”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How long until she and the Lumi Hunz start sharing pics of the house with the caption “look what the Lumi bought me”

When we all know it was Mingers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s all be very honest here. Trashlie had prostituted herself to the highest bidder. She’s seen a cash cow in Mingers and dug her claws right in. Her ex husband lost his job when the price of oil went low and she couldn’t get what she wanted. She’s a gold digger.

Reactions: 17
Whilst looking for it I saw several far nicer houses in that price range/with 5 beds
Thought the same, lots nicer and in fact some alot cheaper than that with 5 beds. But i guess it's all about how it looks and i'm sure the drive up to that one and the fact it looks like a mini mansion would have been part of the appeal.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.