Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Samesies, except I'm not a parent. My morning cuppa is the only way stuff happens.
Agreed. Gives me life! I mean going by my name Im never gonna agree with swapping coffee for anything.

Id rather give up alcohol than coffee and thats saying something.

Reactions: 1
Is there any part of her day we don’t see? Imagine your mum filming you doing something so normal as eating your dinner?

Deep down Wingers must be thinking wtf? In too deep now.

Reactions: 8
I have absolutely no idea what she could possibly be so stressed and busy with which would make those scabs develop all over her face. She doesn’t have a job, she has Mingers money at her disposal and she has all of those bubbles at her disposal to take care of the kids. She reads a lot of books (I doubt) and Manifests (day dreams) and plays on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she will ever use that kitchen 🤔
She’s a odd one isn’t she? Either she’s making convoluted and unnecessary crap to show off on Instagram, or they live of takeaway? I wonder if she ever just has a few weeks where she makes them normal home cooked food 🤷‍♀️🤡

Something I noticed yesterday was that she was fuming that one of her precious boys had ruined one of her new ‘posh’ towels from dunelm. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that a fairly average high street shop?? I didn’t think towels from there would be that expensive. Just made me laugh along with her pretending that they bought the posh dining table & lino hack from the shop and not the old homeowners 🙈🤣. I cringe for her so bad on a daily basis! Hahaha

Reactions: 16
Something I noticed yesterday was that she was fuming that one of her precious boys had ruined one of her new ‘posh’ towels from dunelm. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that a fairly average high street shop?? I didn’t think towels from there would be that expensive. Just made me laugh along with her pretending that they bought the posh dining table & lino hack from the shop and not the old homeowners 🙈🤣. I cringe for her so bad on a daily basis! Hahaha
Ha they aren’t! I bought some of their Egyptian range and they were a few quid dearer than Asda ones. Decent quality but wouldn’t class them as ‘posh’ towels.

She looks exactly the same in both of those photos!!! She’s naturally very slim but tries to bang on about how much weight she’s put on 😴 Just be honest and say you’re lucky that you stay slim!
Give over love. She drives me mad nowadays.

This made me laugh 😂 Thank you to whoever this is!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks exactly the same in both of those photos!!! She’s naturally very slim but tries to bang on about how much weight she’s put on 😴 Just be honest and say you’re lucky that you stay slim!
Give over love. She drives me mad nowadays.

This made me laugh 😂 Thank you to whoever this is!!!

She’s so lucky she’s naturally slim with all that beige tit she eats!!

Screaming at my phone today the bullshit about putting eye serum on after moisturiser. If you use eye serum then u don’t moisturise the eye area as the serum/cream is doing the eye area . She knows nothing . Now she trained in dermatology, does that mean she’s a dermatologist now and not an aesthetician 😂 eeeee hey

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.