Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not just be honest and say the table belonged to the previous owners but we loved it so got it as part of the sale/bought it off them. Dont make out you bought it when you didn't. And surely now she has put that piece of lino on top there is no issue with the kids sitting at it instead of banishing them to the other room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she is so focused on Barker and Stonehouse. At the end of the day it is still a highstreet store and anyone could just walk in and get something on finance if they were able to/wanted to. It's not some big bespoke interior design piece she's had custome made 🤣

Reactions: 8
Passing it off as her hack with the lino and I bet it was left by previous owners 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she is so focused on Barker and Stonehouse. At the end of the day it is still a highstreet store and anyone could just walk in and get something on finance if they were able to/wanted to. It's not some big bespoke interior design piece she's had custome made 🤣
Imagine thinking it was so high spec that it needed covering with Lino 😂🙊 what and absolute car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
92918CB5-4DED-45E7-919E-FAD6E7B8115C.png

Yep table and light are the previous owners why wouldn’t you just say they were part of the sale? I used to love her you know he was so down to earth but I am going to unfollow soon if this lumi posting and fibbing carries on.

it’s a shame she was so relatable before moving down there.

Reactions: 14
I hope Mingers stands his ground on not allowing her to paint it white. It would look frigging awful.
I’m sure she said “we’ve already massively put our stamp on it” and I was like ehhh? You’ve literally just filled it with white MALM drawers and that it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.