Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I will say is, if youre a couple who have been together for a long time and have kids. If you have one parent who takes a step back at work or stops working to care for the kids / run the house then you are contributing. The upaid labour has allowed one part of the couple to really give there all to work. So yes youve worked as a team to achieve whatever you have got.

This is clearly not the case here as Wingers was v successful pre Ash. Its his ex wife and/or parents thats enabled his success (in my opinion)
Yes absolutely. Being a stay at home mum is hard work. As I said, she’s clearly contributing and was doing the home learning etc but it’s just not the same in my mind when you’re marrying a rich bloke for his house and holidays and trying to make out it’s off your own back (rather than on it).

Reactions: 7
Why do we need to see her minging fake tan bed sheets 🤢 and the base of the bed doesn’t match the headboard!

Feel so sorry for wingers meeting ashlie and getting mortgaged up to his eyeballs in the space of a few years. That’s him working his balls off til he can retire to keep that massive roof over their heads while ashlie reads magazines on the iPad and sells lumi

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do we need to see her minging fake tan bed sheets 🤢 and the base of the bed doesn’t match the headboard!
Omg is THAT what it is, fake tan?! I couldn’t work it out other than that it was disgusting!

Reactions: 4
I’m not jealous. It’s a big house but it’s a bit fur coat and no knickers for my taste. I’m certainly not jealous of her life, I know she thinks she’s ‘goals’ but she most certainly is not.
Haha I love this saying!! Thankyou for the giggle 😂

Reactions: 3
Why the hell is she spouting this manifestation BS, why can’t people just be honest, your fella is absolutely loaded that’s how you’ve got the house not manifesting nonsense .....

I feel for all the people falling for this utter drivel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have been busy this week (back in the school building) so missed lots.

Like everyone has said, better 5/6 bedroom houses out there and at a fraction of the cost. Got caught up in the grandeur of this one over being sensible. Ashlie must have a magical vagina to get wingers to agree.

From their afternoon posts -
Life Coach Ashlie currently loading.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have been busy this week (back in the school building) so missed lots.

Like everyone has said, better 5/6 bedroom houses out there and at a fraction of the cost. Got caught up in the grandeur of this one over being sensible. Ashlie must have a magical vagina to get wingers to agree.

From their afternoon posts -
Life Coach Ashlie currently loading.....
Oh it must be magical 😂

I just HATE liars and she’s the worst kind - can’t remember her own lies and that the info is out there for all to see. She pied Mingers, worked out he had a few Quid then was interested. I really wonder how serious they would be if he didn’t splash the cash on her (the holidays, designer bags, now this house) all whilst his poor kids get an Aldi cake and fish pie mush.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just HATE liars and she’s the worst kind - can’t remember her own lies and that the info is out there for all to see. She pied Mingers, worked out he had a few Quid then was interested. I really wonder how serious they would be if he didn’t splash the cash on her (the holidays, designer bags, now this house) all whilst his poor kids get an Aldi cake and fish pie mush.
She got pied by a guy from her home town. I know his father very very well. Mingers was the second option.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why have they taken that cheap, ugly old thing to the new house? (The table I mean, not Ashlie)
And put it in the lounge "so the kids can eat there". The whole point of the family kitchen room is that the family spend time in there....on the very nice second hand leftover table shes pretending she has bought!

Reactions: 8
And put it in the lounge "so the kids can eat there". The whole point of the family kitchen room is that the family spend time in there....on the very nice second hand leftover table shes pretending she has bought!
You can buy a million pound house. You can’t buy class Ash.

Reactions: 10
Actually really annoys me how tacky shes making that house 🤣🙈 it's so irrational. All the chrome shes adding and crushed velvet.🤢 She needs to get some interior design advice pronto 🤮

• Haha
Which kid is getting the home made cake?! suddenly too good for the Aldi cake!? which she tries to pass off as the best thing since sliced bread ... if you are one of the girls!!!

Which kid is getting the home made cake?! suddenly too good for the Aldi cake!? which she tries to pass off as the best thing since sliced bread ... if you are one of the girls!!!
Sugar Daddy Mingers so she’s got to keep the boss happy with a homemade cake!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if we know each other in RL 😬

And who the hell puts their McDonalds on a plate!?
Imagine! I don’t actually know her but I move in similar circles to her ex husband. He seems like a really nice guy aswell. Very popular and seems well liked. I feel a bit sorry for him. He paid for her boob job apparently and they weren’t together much longer after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.