Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t find it on either. Try home.co.uk and search the bedrooms and price and place. Make sure to select sold properties too, only 2 come up and you will see the balcony
Thank you, I had a nosey 🧐
Wow it says on advert the mortgage would be £3,800 per month 😮
I know they’ve sold the other property but that’s still a massive amount

• Wow
Reactions: 2
that house is huge! seems to have disappeared from the site it was on but is on google images

Reactions: 1
Just a comment really but if the girls aren’t able to see their birth mother which is quite an extreme outcome surely it must be down to the girls personal safety, should Ashlie be in business of sharing on the internet, some are able to do it more discreetly do you think wingers understands what is happening

Reactions: 12
She said today they looked for 2 years...that house was on the market since 2019 so she didn’t seemingly look very bloody hard!

Reactions: 10
Wow!!!!!

that house!
Bet she’s rubbing her hands together!
beg she will sleep like a baby now 🤣 #lumicuredmyinsomnia

Reactions: 5
I follow Cara Suthers and when she moved she realised what a mistake she made showing off the exterior of their previous cottage. She hasn't showed anything to identify her new house to the point where she had a funny video captured on her ring door bell but wouldn't post it because you could see the street. She still sells their life but atleast keeps their location relativty private 🤣

Ashlie reads here which is obvious, therfore she knows people found her last house when she put in on the market. She is that focused on image and showing off that she just had to share the front of their house within a few days of moving, no regard for safety at all.

No money in the world would make me become an "influencer" and pimp my whole lifestyle/children out on the Internet for this exact reason. It's terrifying how easy her house can be found through information she has willingly shared 😬

Just had a good look. It’s impressive in size but hideous decor. Is she making the girls share again? The floor plan suggests four bedrooms not five

Reactions: 3
Just had a good look. It’s impressive in size but hideous decor. Is she making the girls share again? The floor plan suggests four bedrooms not five
No but she’s obviously made sure one of the girls gets the smallest room. I’m betting the boys got the biggest rooms and the other girl was left with the next smallest 🙄

Reactions: 4
The house is hideous. It looks like it’s been designed by a Gypsy. Let’s hope she doesn’t get burgled when her Wanderlust kicks in and the house is ransacked. Their insurance certainly won’t cover them.

Reactions: 6
I think the extra room off the master bedroom(Dressing room//study)also has a door into the landing so can be used as an extra bedroom. Be interesting to see who gets what rooms through.

Reactions: 2
Staying in a premier inn feels wholly unnecessary considering we’re in a pandemic

Anyone remember her house pre-divorce? That was one of the things that made me start following her. Bet she nagged wingers to death trying to get her way back to a nice big house
They put a massive extension on it but before that it was just a typical 3 bed house for the area, nothing that special
It’s something like ASH 003

Reactions: 1
Ok so here we go...house tour. I’m sorry, but why would you spend all that money on a house where there aren’t enough bedrooms?! “We will put a bedroom in here as we don’t need all this space” again, why buy the house then! Totally all about the prestige rather than practically.

Reactions: 13
Million pound house full of IKEA furniture. Nothing wrong with IKEA furniture but you’d think princess Ashlie would have levelled up a bit

• Haha
Not sure what to say. Massive house, bad layout.
Imagine paying that and then building a bedroom. She’s bought that house for show. It’s a tacky mini mansion. That lobby has already gone to her head.

I just can’t work out why he lived in such a crap house before if he had all this money 🤔

Reactions: 14
Poor Archie is getting a slither of the massive room at the top of the house(that they don't need) How utterly bizarre to buy a house that costs as much as that and then have to start making another bedroom when there were plenty of 5 and 6 bedroom houses to buy in the same area. Oh and she may not be bothered about the tiny garden but i guarantee one of the reasons why it hadn't sold in 2 years was that other people were so good luck with selling it in the future.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.