Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely reads here- how tattle is always saying she prioritises the boys and does nowt with the girls while the boys are away, so she’s making a big show of having the sleepover tipis.

Also I thought she had a separate beauty/skincare account now so why am I still seeing that lumi tit on her main 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t know where she gets her information from 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you get a spot on one side of your face it’s the side you ovulated from?! I call bullshit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obviously been reading on here about us not seeing her real face without a filter! Not just 1 selfie...4! Them blurry filler lips look freshly done to me! 👄 imagine going from a council estate in the toon to a million pound house and all you have to do is shag an ugly fat bald man and take on his 2 kids that she can’t stand?! Think I’d rather be skint!
Ugly fat bald man with 2 kids killed me off tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have followed ashlie for years. I think since about 2015 after I had one of my children and I followed loads of SW pages. She was one of them.... as well as boss mummy life through ems eyes, lil and the likes......
oh gosh how they’ve all changed!!
Ashlie is like a completely different person! Well she’s probs very similar but the money has gone to her head.
I hate all the perfect life pics. Blended family. Divorce guru etc etc. It’s so false and fake.

I found tattle years ago as PTWM rated about it and I was waiting for a post on Ashlie and this hasn’t disappointed 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
2105BF65-94D5-4979-AA04-D6A818AB771D.png

Ridiculous that she encourages people who can’t afford the piece of tit, to actually get into debt for it. She below low

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her latest pic in her bikini - posted in 2018 when she was on holiday with her husband! Just reposted as she looks good

I’m bored so went scrolling and look what I found! Funny how she was working on the Lumi for 3 whole years before going public eh #liarliar

Number one rule Trash-lie, if you’re going to lie you have to be clever. You just show yourself to be a money grabbing liar time and time again

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest pic in her bikini - posted in 2018 when she was on holiday with her husband! Just reposted as she looks good

I’m bored so went scrolling and look what I found! Funny how she was working on the Lumi for 3 whole years before going public eh #liarliar

Number one rule Trash-lie, if you’re going to lie you have to be clever. You just show yourself to be a money grabbing liar time and time again
Even then it was a lie because it’d been floating around the internet since 2017!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

same bullshit stock image she stole from Google then hey 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don’t know where she gets her information from 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you get a spot on one side of your face it’s the side you ovulated from?! I call bullshit 🙄
i have one ovary and I can say I still get spots onboth sides of my face.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s absolutely vile!!! Surely encouraging people to take out credit to buy her tit is breaking some sort of asa rule!?

How big are that lanky twats big toes!!? Wow. Just Wow. Would blasting those with a lumi spa make them smaller??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she pretending that the table and chairs are new when we have all seen them on the property schedule. Also its so strange the kids eat in the lounge. That's not normal. It's really frustrating me that she has no idea what a family room should be. Especially with her perfect life! Kids you can sit at the good table for photos but fk off to the lounge for everything else.

Reactions: 10
It’s hilarious as she says they purchased loads of furniture when they moved in - yeah they table from the previous owners and then a load of tacky white tit which funnily enough isn’t mentioned in every single post. Such goals Trash-lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.