Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alreeeeeeet šŸ„“. Thanks to @Hadtodoit for the most liked thread suggestion, sure Trash-lie will claim she thought of it first YEARS ago though šŸ˜ As you were..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The Alreet at the beginning of stories makes me cringe! Love that this thread has took off! All I need now is for Spanjees to do the same and Iā€™ll be happy. Hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she saying she isnā€™t slim? She knows she skinny! Fukin dick. Hardly fat is she!
And saying sheā€™s so healthy?!
ok well why not promote healthier foods then instead of all this Pinterest sugar fuelled diabetes endorsing tit you spout all the time!
This woman has so many online personas she canā€™t even keep up herself

Reactions: 6
Why is she saying she isnā€™t slim? She knows she skinny! Fukin dick. Hardly fat is she!
And saying sheā€™s so healthy?!
ok well why not promote healthier foods then instead of all this Pinterest sugar fuelled diabetes endorsing tit you spout all the time!
This woman has so many online personas she canā€™t even keep up herself
You know what tho and I donā€™t care how this sounds. Iā€™d rather be me than be a woman 6 foot with size 9 feet. I know thatā€™s awful as she canā€™t help it but I would never aspire to be like her she really isnā€™t all that. I remember last year they went out in leeds with her brother and her outfit was a disgrace. It barely covered her arse!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
You know what tho and I donā€™t care how this sounds. Iā€™d rather be me than be a woman 6 foot with size 9 feet. I know thatā€™s awful as she canā€™t help it but I would never aspire to be like her she really isnā€™t all that. I remember last year they went out in leeds with her brother and her outfit was a disgrace. It barely covered her arse!
Way to go to make tall girls with size 9 feet feel tit šŸ‘

Reactions: 13
She will be writing the ā€œwoe is me. We never get any kid free timeā€ posts this weekend whilst her kids are at their dads and the girls are off with their grandparents. Canā€™t wait!

Sheā€™s not essential worker. She does social media so why is she going out in this weather! If she had an accident which is more likely especially whilst on her phone when driving then that would put a further strain on the NHS. She could meet online like plenty of others. Im NHS and I can do meetings online which i can guarantee are more important that her ā€˜workā€™. I have said this before but i find her fat talk triggering. If she considers herself fat when she is bony as then that is not helpful to those who are bigger but perfectly healthy in weight. She makes me feel a monster and im just slightly more covered than her. Not bony shoulders etc and natural boobs! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
i know she canā€™t help her size or her much talked about feet but she shouldnā€™t dress like a 5ft child. No wonder the vatican wasnt happy with her clothes. she is bound to weigh more than most average heights cus she is tall but shes not fat and to be honest if she lost a stone id be worried for her.

Reactions: 6
So is she going out to a (non-essential) meeting (in the middle of a pandemic, when itā€™s snowy af) or setting up a hot chocolate table šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
How tall is she? And how do people know her feet size šŸ˜‚
Agree about saying sheā€™s not slim šŸ™„

I just came here to see sheā€™s getting right on my tits with her themed nights! My achievements today are brushing my teeth and getting my 2 year old to bed at 9pm!

• Heart
So is she going out to a (non-essential) meeting (in the middle of a pandemic, when itā€™s snowy af) or setting up a hot chocolate table šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
She didnā€™t though did she, she just got frozen cookies out from December and made three cups of probably instant hot choc , this was just so she could re use the image of her #station šŸ™„

She didnā€™t though did she, she just got frozen cookies out from December and made three cups of probably instant hot choc , this was just so she could re use the image of her #station šŸ™„
I always wonder why she constantly re-uses the ā€œworld famous hot chocolate stationā€ pic and never takes new ones seeing as she does them all of the time (like her theme nights). And then I remember itā€™s cos itā€™s a massive faff when you can just make individual mugs of instant hot chocolate (like she actually does).

Reactions: 9
Funny how sheā€™s taking more pics of the girls and mentioning them more now sheā€™s been called out at not doing things with them when the boys arenā€™t there ! šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
I always wonder why she constantly re-uses the ā€œworld famous hot chocolate stationā€ pic and never takes new ones seeing as she does them all of the time (like her theme nights). And then I remember itā€™s cos itā€™s a massive faff when you can just make individual mugs of instant hot chocolate (like she actually does).
Just like the fish finger pie. Why the hell wouldnā€™t you just whack them on a baking tray šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.