Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive said it before. I hate MLMs and I hate them more when someone with 30k followers is encouraging people without those connections to join up!!

If youve got 30k followers you dont need to hound your mates/family to buy the stuff, you also have less folk to try get them under you.

I really hope noone sees this new house and thinks oh selling Lumi Spa will get me that. The liklihood is bloody slim. So predatory.

BBC did a really interesting docu on MLMs and the podcast 'The Dream' too. I wish they made kids in school aware of these schemes.

I have a family member who is extremely vulnerable who is always signing up to them.

Reactions: 15
I cannot stand her anymore. I've followed her for years but she is just not relatable anymore. All this Lumi rubbish is really getting on my nerves, I thought she was going to set a up a new 'skincare' page... No she won't because her 30k followers will not follow the page and therefore its less people to flog her crap to. I'd never heard of it before and she tried giving all that spill about being a beauty therapist.. I'd have believed it all had I not seen Lifethroughemseyes flogging it aswell. Clearly a pyramid scheme. The magazine ads and lumi was bad enough now we've got diet coke to deal with. Honestly 🙄 bore off.

Errr she has turned into a full blown bragger. The house, the holiday's, the perfect life. The only reason I followed her was for the recipes and because she seemed down to earth. Wow how marrying into money can change a person! Now I can't stand seeing her face so I think I'll save myself the agony of it all and just delete her 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m cringing out of my bleeping arse at those ads.

Jesus Christ how could you post that publicly.

Complete bellend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone actually ever seen her real face? Without a filter? I honestly can’t even tell what she really looks like in real life! Love the fact she used to say they lived in Leeds cos Wakefield is a tit hole! Leeds is 13 miles away from Wakey! Now they’ve moved to a posher part it’s Wakefield again 🤨 I refuse to believe she even likes wingers! She pulls him to shreds constantly and she refused to go out with him 3 times before they got together he’s not exactly a looker is he! He looks like a chubby baby! She must have realised he had the dollar so she had a change of heart. 😒

Reactions: 15
What an idiot, writing a hilarious “joke” on Archie’s cycling form that he has a hearing impairment “only when I ask him to do chores” 🙄 There are actually kids out there with disabilities and hearing impairments, Ash, it’s not exactly something to joke about, especially on a school form!

Reactions: 14
What an idiot, writing a hilarious “joke” on Archie’s cycling form that he has a hearing impairment “only when I ask him to do chores” 🙄 There are actually kids out there with disabilities and hearing impairments, Ash, it’s not exactly something to joke about, especially on a school form!
That’s disgusting. How low can you get?

Reactions: 1
Honestly she just gets worse 🙃
Gobsmacked! I csnt believe she’s bloody done that!
absolute bellend!
And out in her story how’s she’s been keeping the lumispa on the down low 🤣 and researching it quietly before selling it....
Ermmmmmm literally been shoving it on your stories left right and centre you pleb!!!
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I beg your bleeping pardon!!!??
You GENUINELY took this photo off your whilst working?!
Really! Did you?!
I think NOT!

Ashlie you absolute PRAT
Excellent work!

“I genuinely took (this screen shot) with my own phone (that Mingers pays for) whilst (pretending to be) working (so Mingers wouldn’t work out im only with him for his dosh) #swipeup #passionateaboutmoney #Imeanskincare

Fixed it Trashlie hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rule 1 in the MLM handbook

Take a qualification and make it sound more than it is. Also see “make up artists” aka women who watched a few utube videos and now sell Poonique make up.

Funny how she was a beauty therapist and now suddenly aesthetician. I’ve followed her for years and never knew she had done this. Reckon it was her work experience job when she was 16?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.