Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoop D O Double G

Rule breaking aside, why the fuck has she put a jar of Aldi’s knock off Azera coffee on the bed for her mum? If he mum wants a certain coffee and she’s bought it in especially why not just keep it in the kitchen cupboard 🙈😂. The lengths she goes to for insta makes me piss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They've done sod all apart from fill it with her tacky crushed velvet shiny white furniture 🤣🤣🤣
That sofa placement in the family room makes me irrationally annoyed every time she shows it. Blocking off the doors, splitting a corner so someone will end up perched precariously on the end, just looks so bad...she should do a reel....how to make a million pound house look cheap in these easy steps...

• Haha

Hadtodoit

As if loads of people msg her to ask to see how to roll a towel up from that one time she did a beauty course about 20 years ago 🙄

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
I just HATE liars and she’s the worst kind - can’t remember her own lies and that the info is out there for all to see. She pied Mingers, worked out he had a few Quid then was interested. I really wonder how serious they would be if he didn’t splash the cash on her (the holidays, designer bags, now this house) all whilst his poor kids get an Aldi cake and fish pie mush.

• Haha

Jaynedoe

I feel like her page is my daily comedy intake, she can’t be for real. I am going to try it though but my goals are pretty low bar, I just want the kids and husband to tidy up after themselves and money left over in the bank every month maybe I need to start aiming higher......

Also I do feel sorry for wingers, he’s prob never had a pretty girlfriend before and she just constantly takes the piss out of him, not setting a good example for her boys on how to treat him, it’s difficult enough to be a step parent to a teenager I know and I have been one for 12 yrs. I wish she’d be a bit more respectful when he is obviously bank rolling her and her kids entire lifestyle

Does she have the worlds worst cheek filler or is it an insta filter?
She just screams ****** to me, tall, massive hands and feet, loads of Botox and filler.
I think she gives wingers the wing ding appose to other way round!

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I find MLM so predatory towards women.

Shes all girl boss, leave your husband, wasnt looking for a man but will sign up for a MLM. Not really making it obvious IMO at the moment she'l be getting kick backs. Not long until she says Im making ££££, you can too and the unsuspecting masses sign up not realising she's only making the dough because of her followers.

Im so anti MLM its unreal.

SugarQueen

I came to say the same 😂 turning up in her slippers with a bottle of what she obviously thinks is posh wine from ASDA. I’m cringing for her. How mortifying

And then imagine she got her phone out to make a boomerang. A fully grown adult woman 😂😂😂

• Haha
Has anyone actually ever seen her real face? Without a filter? I honestly can’t even tell what she really looks like in real life! Love the fact she used to say they lived in Leeds cos Wakefield is a shit hole! Leeds is 13 miles away from Wakey! Now they’ve moved to a posher part it’s Wakefield again 🤨 I refuse to believe she even likes wingers! She pulls him to shreds constantly and she refused to go out with him 3 times before they got together he’s not exactly a looker is he! He looks like a chubby baby! She must have realised he had the dollar so she had a change of heart. 😒

Feel so sorry for wingers meeting ashlie and getting mortgaged up to his eyeballs in the space of a few years. That’s him working his balls off til he can retire to keep that massive roof over their heads while ashlie reads magazines on the iPad and sells lumi

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
And why do all her neighbours seem to desperately want to be friends with her. Maybe it’s me but I’ve only got one neighbour I could rely on in an emergency? Does she force herself on them. Popping up at the fence all the time !! Why ai man!

• Haha

Theninth

Here for the curly hair comments -
The fact she even thought to 1) upload the video of that absolute disaster then 2) write beach babe as one of the options 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry its a Hagrid vote from me 🧟‍♀️

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Ive said it before. I hate MLMs and I hate them more when someone with 30k followers is encouraging people without those connections to join up!!

If youve got 30k followers you dont need to hound your mates/family to buy the stuff, you also have less folk to try get them under you.

I really hope noone sees this new house and thinks oh selling Lumi Spa will get me that. The liklihood is bloody slim. So predatory.

BBC did a really interesting docu on MLMs and the podcast 'The Dream' too. I wish they made kids in school aware of these schemes.

I have a family member who is extremely vulnerable who is always signing up to them.

MamaD

VIP Member
Do you ever think that the girls get upset when the boys go to their dads as they know as soon as they are gone, Trashlie will have them off to their grandparents again? I know they love them but maybe they just want a weekend with their dad, like before that twat came into their lives?
Yes! I think Ashlie forgets that their lives have been turned upside down as well. To be honest, Wingers needs to stop trying to impress Ashlie (surely he’s already done that with the holidays, earrings and fancy houses) and see how his girls really feel. Ashlie needs to remember that when she was getting divorced she was flogging her old Mulberry and DKNY bags on insta for extra cash......you can fall as quickly as you rise!

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Who does she think she's kidding?!!! Come on Ash, we see through your constant BS , just tell the truth for once.....!!! Mam is staying so you can have an Easter weekend knees up, ain't no work on the agenda, unless you can call work flogging tat to 🐑 ...stop fibbing hun...your nose is getting longer everyday 🤣

VeryCherry

Just had to make an account to say how enraging it is to see all her ads that aren't declared properly. And people are falling for it and buying that over priced piece of rubbish!! Other 'influencers' have to declare so why is she so special that the rules don't apply?
Also, don't get me started on all the 'bubbles' 🙄

Reactions: 14

C7645

VIP Member
If that’s really her Mum’s job then they’ll have they’re own tech people....also not sure her mother should be sharing any details of that with anyone.
Also the obvious displeasure that her precious son has to give up his room...
Exactly surely her mother would have to access her own tech team with her EMPLOYER! Also funny how it coincides with a bank holiday long weekend when she clearly won’t be working in an official capacity if she can travel and stay in Yorkshire 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Trashlie really is the worst liar I’ve seen

Reactions: 14