Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She annoyed me with her holiday post at the weekend. Why is she not satisfied with her million pound house move and the holiday she did go on? Oh and she said in the comments she’s got Cornwall booked. She should have the crappy year that lots of people have had. I’m more and more annoyed with influencers. Why can’t they be kind to us normal people and stop posting stupid self serving posts??

Reactions: 8
So she's not allowed to give personal information, then details someones private business to thousands of people.. What an absolute moron...

Reactions: 11
Just want to say a woman who doesn’t want to see her 8 week old baby is clearly unwell and needs help. What if you were listening to old ash and heard her shaming that and you yourself had post natal depression and were having bad feelings! Once again she’s sharing stuff she has no business to. !!

Reactions: 16
Just want to say a woman who doesn’t want to see her 8 week old baby is clearly unwell and needs help. What if you were listening to old ash and heard her shaming that and you yourself had post natal depression and were having bad feelings! Once again she’s sharing stuff she has no business to. !!

Totally agree, the most least judgemental person (that doesnt even make sense) seems to be jumping to conclusions pretty quickly🤔

Reactions: 5
Her stories this morning are KILLING MEEEEE. Did she not say she had set up a separate page specifically for skin care yet here she is plugging that face vibrator begging folk to get in to debt to buy it WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER

I think she’s lining her ducks up to tell the story of Mingers’ ex wife.

I’d just like to say that if Trashlie is reading this then I wonder how your Dad would feel about all of this? I bet he’s looking down beaming with pride. Not.

And she called wingers a psycho path for sitting in a different chair next to her😬 my hubby wouldn’t be happy if I called him that

I think she’s lining her ducks up to tell the story of Mingers’ ex wife.

I’d just like to say that if Trashlie is reading this then I wonder how your Dad would feel about all of this? I bet he’s looking down beaming with pride. Not.
No!! Surely she won’t? That’s nobodies story to share but those little girls when they’re old enough to decide. My heart breaks for them and I don’t know them.

Reactions: 4
She is such a horrid judgemental cow. How awful of her to talk about the difficult personal circumstances of parents she was on a course with.

Also in her screenshot of her message to “Gaz”, why is she saying she’s fat when she blatantly isn’t 🙄

She goes on about women supporting women etc but she’s rude, judgemental, body-shaming and just an all round mean girl.

1. Has she palmed the girls off for the week?
2. Red leggings?? Why does she even find such tat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd say wingers is going off her pretty fast judging by his body language... honeymoon period over 🤣 poor man he's been had big time

• Haha
Well duck me, I had decided to turn over a new leaf and not go on Tattle but her latest story has drove me to it 🙈

As if she’s just rocked up at her new neighbours with a bottle of frexinet and set it beside the neighbours bottle of Bollinger and a bottle of Veuve Clicquo.

I’m not a champagne snob but this has really made me laugh 🤣🤣

Sorry can I just say also, her judgmental rant yesterday....

She has a birth mum and a foster mum (or was it adoptive?) Whats the story there?she obviously didn’t have a perfect upbringing. Surely she wouldn’t like people judging her mother / childhood.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You beat me to it....imagine being those neighbours and cracking out the decent champers to welcome the neighbours and they bring a £10 bottle of tit rose and a bag of pop chips....not even a Whispering Angel...that’s made my night, pissing myself here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I came to say the same 😂 turning up in her slippers with a bottle of what she obviously thinks is posh wine from ASDA. I’m cringing for her. How mortifying

And then imagine she got her phone out to make a boomerang. A fully grown adult woman 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she’s such a Glow Getter with her shonky bottle of Cava. Might aswell have taken round a bottle of Bella Brusco.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And why do all her neighbours seem to desperately want to be friends with her. Maybe it’s me but I’ve only got one neighbour I could rely on in an emergency? Does she force herself on them. Popping up at the fence all the time !! Why ai man!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And why do all her neighbours seem to desperately want to be friends with her. Maybe it’s me but I’ve only got one neighbour I could rely on in an emergency? Does she force herself on them. Popping up at the fence all the time !! Why ai man!
I'm one of those people who sits in the car looking busy whilst they either go in their house/get in their car so we don't have to talk 🤣 the thought of someone all chatty and in your face like Ashlie rocking up gives me anxiety 😬

I do wonder what she's said her job is? Has she tried to flog them a Lumi? Has she told them she invented the hot chocolate station? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.