Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was my thought.

I know I’m basically just guessing here but the timeline makes me sad. Happy family photos and no indication anything is wrong January 2018. Ashlie’s house on the market July 2018, holiday with what is clearly Wingers immediately after, going away with Wingers, her children and his in October.

Could her drinking realistically be so bad that he felt she shouldn’t see her kids at all and lose all custody seemingly immediately while he also - judging from that timeline - was more than likely sleeping with Ashlie? It all just seems so convenient. Even if she is an alcoholic is it best for the girls to have no contact at all? I have so many questions.
So I looked at this before when she said she was single for at least 6 months before meeting Mingers. January 2018 she went to Florida with her husband, end of Feb she was tagging him in her insta, end of April she’s dolled up for a work do 2 nights in a row (where she met Mingers) and mid May she’s staying in Leeds at hotel. So the cross over was fast.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Looking at his ex Facebook, it seemed they were happy and she put that she had the best mother and father in law in the world on! (Which I found sad considering the way ashlie goes on about them 🙄) I wonder if she’s had some sort of breakdown due to her “perfect” life ripped apart when he left her for ashlie

Reactions: 6
Looking at his ex Facebook, it seemed they were happy and she put that she had the best mother and father in law in the world on! (Which I found sad considering the way ashlie goes on about them 🙄) I wonder if she’s had some sort of breakdown due to her “perfect” life ripped apart when he left her for ashlie
Very similar to Rachel and Josh from Part Time Working Mummy. They apparently had an affair, his wife drank and now they have custody of the kids and she parades them on her open insta account. Just like Ashlie. There is no denying it was fast. Maybe that’s why both divorces were so messy as she constantly tells us.

Reactions: 7
Very similar to Rachel and Josh from Part Time Working Mummy. They apparently had an affair, his wife drank and now they have custody of the kids and she parades them on her open insta account. Just like Ashlie. There is no denying it was fast. Maybe that’s why both divorces were so messy as she constantly tells us.
That is so sad. Who deserves to have their children taken away? If you’re only going to leave once someone else is in the picture I can’t see that there was a real concern about child safety or you’d surely be out before, trying to protect your kids.

If it’s true in Winger’s case, then I can’t get over the fact Ashlie has been happy plastering her massive alcohol consumption all over Instagram and asking people if they’ve “become alcoholics”. It’s not only insensitive, but if the girls’ mother’s drinking was bad enough that she can’t see her kids, how will it impact the girls seeing them drinking? I’d be worried they’d think they would be taken away again.

But I may have built up an entirely fictional course of events.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So I looked at this before when she said she was single for at least 6 months before meeting Mingers. January 2018 she went to Florida with her husband, end of Feb she was tagging him in her insta, end of April she’s dolled up for a work do 2 nights in a row (where she met Mingers) and mid May she’s staying in Leeds at hotel. So the cross over was fast.
And I know for a fact she was seeing someone in her home town at the same time she was seeing Mingers.

• Wow
I don’t think wingers has ever been short of a penny or 2 - his previous cars include an Aston martin

Reactions: 4
That is so sad. Who deserves to have their children taken away? If you’re only going to leave once someone else is in the picture I can’t see that there was a real concern about child safety or you’d surely be out before, trying to protect your kids.

If it’s true in Winger’s case, then I can’t get over the fact Ashlie has been happy plastering her massive alcohol consumption all over Instagram and asking people if they’ve “become alcoholics”. It’s not only insensitive, but if the girls’ mother’s drinking was bad enough that she can’t see her kids, how will it impact the girls seeing them drinking? I’d be worried they’d think they would be taken away again.

But I may have built up an entirely fictional course of events.
I always think it’s hard to speculate about this stuff, the courts normally favour the side of the mother so it can’t have been anything good and I don’t think we need to know but I wish she’d leave it out, we don’t need to know about the ins and outs of their divorces/custody issues, just keep some things private. So unfair on the other sides and their families....always 2 sides to every story...

I always think it’s hard to speculate about this stuff, the courts normally favour the side of the mother so it can’t have been anything good and I don’t think we need to know but I wish she’d leave it out, we don’t need to know about the ins and outs of their divorces/custody issues, just keep some things private. So unfair on the other sides and their families....always 2 sides to every story...
Especially when I know for a fact she spouts utter lies about her ex

• Wow
Reactions: 5
When the girls stay with their grandparents are they their mother’s parents? Perhaps she sees them there? It is sad to think something so awful may have happened those girls don’t get to see their mum. I really feel for them having trashlie come into their lives. She’s poison.

Reactions: 4
I've always got the impr
But it's all good fodder for her Instagram isn't it playing the relationship guru to women who clearly look to her for advice...god knows why.
I totally agree there are always 2 sides to a story and , she needs to stop drip feeding her sheep when there are clearly serious issues involved. She has zero shame.

Reactions: 6
I work in safeguarding and for a mother to lose custody of her children it most have been something really serious, especially if she does not even have supervised contact with the girls. So maybe this does happen when they go to the grandparents?
However this narrative wouldn’t fit in with Princess Trashlie’s version of “the court order” and the impression that the girls never see their Mum. I just feel so so sorry for them, having this plastered all over a social media account of a woman who’s known them 5 minutes, and is all about the dollar and likes.

Reactions: 16
OMG as if Trashlie is sitting in her almost one million pound property telling people they can get PayPal credit to buy lumishite from her 🙄🤯

I honestly can’t even deal with this 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 19
You know what’s made me howl - remember that hand me down vile sofa they used to have for ages until they got a new one and now they are living in a 950k house. Lumi and online mag subscriptions promotions must pay well!

Reactions: 12
OMG as if Trashlie is sitting in her almost one million pound property telling people they can get PayPal credit to buy lumishite from her 🙄🤯

Ha ha came to say this....let’s get people in debt so she can live in a wannabe mansion

Reactions: 10
Ash the chambermaid now.!!!
Do people really message these accounts to congratulate them on total drivel like bed making skills? It's a duvet cover and a few pillowcases 🤣
Probably sends herself these messages !!! narcissistic personality 🔔🔚

Reactions: 8

*Winger’s one million pound property.

Ahh of course, “come join my team”. The real money spinner - ripping other unsuspecting people off getting them to buy a f*ckload of products to “start their own business”. Awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.