Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£.....and they need another fridge....I thought fish fingers lived in the freezer šŸ¤”
Sheā€™s shown their freezer before and itā€™s been totally empty bar fish fingers and those bloody cookies. So really she just needs another fridge but the American style fridge freezer fits her image better.

Reactions: 2
is there a Fergusons page? I need it in my life cause WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?!
Youā€™re welcome šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 1
That house is insane. I have no idea how they can afford something like that and i bet they will still be going on all the holidays as soon as we are allowed again!

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s created this romantic narrative that Mingers chased her and swept her off her feet when the timeline on social media tells the real story. If he chased you for ages and you finally gave in, he was pursuing you when you were both married?! Please answer that In your divorce guru Q&A sessions aka a way to up your engagement to make more money from the Lumi!

Also, itā€™s easy to envisage your goals when you have someone else bankrolling you. And again acting like they did something to get Archie into the high school when itā€™s literally just the allocation system! Dick

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Iā€™ve just read this. Her timeline just doesnā€™t add up. Which NYE were you in your own home because 2018 NYE you were in your martial home (moved August 2018, there is a post about it) and 2019 you were out on NYE with mingers?! She lies so much but the truth is literally on social media for all to see?!

Reactions: 14
I feel like her page is my daily comedy intake, she canā€™t be for real. I am going to try it though but my goals are pretty low bar, I just want the kids and husband to tidy up after themselves and money left over in the bank every month maybe I need to start aiming higher......

Also I do feel sorry for wingers, heā€™s prob never had a pretty girlfriend before and she just constantly takes the piss out of him, not setting a good example for her boys on how to treat him, itā€™s difficult enough to be a step parent to a teenager I know and I have been one for 12 yrs. I wish sheā€™d be a bit more respectful when he is obviously bank rolling her and her kids entire lifestyle

Reactions: 15
I feel like her page is my daily comedy intake, she canā€™t be for real. I am going to try it though but my goals are pretty low bar, I just want the kids and husband to tidy up after themselves and money left over in the bank every month maybe I need to start aiming higher......

Also I do feel sorry for wingers, heā€™s prob never had a pretty girlfriend before and she just constantly takes the piss out of him, not setting a good example for her boys on how to treat him, itā€™s difficult enough to be a step parent to a teenager I know and I have been one for 12 yrs. I wish sheā€™d be a bit more respectful when he is obviously bank rolling her and her kids entire lifestyle
His ex isnā€™t unattractive.

I find it dead irritating that she keeps implying she was somehow involved in actually funding the house and lifestyle. Wingers clearly works hard and is successful in his work life. Ashlie clearly contributes by effectively being a stay at home mum but that isnā€™t the same as actually working to provide the house and lifestyle - which it seems to me she is the illusion sheā€™s trying to create.

Reactions: 10
Seriously what are her stories about this morning?! Why is she shaming him for that jumper when she wears some hideous dresses?!?

He looks really embarrassed. I wonder how he feels having this paraded on the gram when he does the job he does.

Also, companies house confirms her business assets at Ā£4629 with no accrued income šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I will say is, if youre a couple who have been together for a long time and have kids. If you have one parent who takes a step back at work or stops working to care for the kids / run the house then you are contributing. The upaid labour has allowed one part of the couple to really give there all to work. So yes youve worked as a team to achieve whatever you have got.

This is clearly not the case here as Wingers was v successful pre Ash. Its his ex wife and/or parents thats enabled his success (in my opinion)

Reactions: 14

Iā€™ve just read this. Her timeline just doesnā€™t add up. Which NYE were you in your own home because 2018 NYE you were in your martial home (moved August 2018, there is a post about it) and 2019 you were out on NYE with mingers?! She lies so much but the truth is literally on social media for all to see?!
it doesnā€™t add up, youā€™re right. She just talks utter tit all of the time.

She always fails to mention that it was her husband who initiated divorce proceedings! This cruel and abusive man was the one who wanted rid of her! Says it all!

Reactions: 5
Completely agree about the timeline not adding up. Something tells me she actually believes the false reality sheā€™s created which is really quite sad and makes me worry for her (and the kids). Donā€™t get me wrong, I do mostly watch her stories out of pure jealousy for the life sheā€™s leading because itā€™s something I can only dream of. Despite working my butt off in a full time, secure job and having a fairly low expenditure, I will never be able to afford a house or lifestyle as lovely as Ash & David but thatā€™s just the luck of the draw šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Completely agree about the timeline not adding up. Something tells me she actually believes the false reality sheā€™s created which is really quite sad and makes me worry for her (and the kids). Donā€™t get me wrong, I do mostly watch her stories out of pure jealousy for the life sheā€™s leading because itā€™s something I can only dream of. Despite working my butt off in a full time, secure job and having a fairly low expenditure, I will never be able to afford a house or lifestyle as lovely as Ash & David but thatā€™s just the luck of the draw šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Dont be jealous. You still have your integrity intact. Trashlie has prostituted herself out. No wonder she canā€™t sleep at night.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m not jealous. Itā€™s a big house but itā€™s a bit fur coat and no knickers for my taste. Iā€™m certainly not jealous of her life, I know she thinks sheā€™s ā€˜goalsā€™ but she most certainly is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m sure there was an attempt to reconcile with her ex around the time that her Grandma died - saw them out a few times together, so wonder where that features in the timeline

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.