Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blackhead needles šŸ„“ pretty sure sticking anything like that into your skin is *not* recommended.

A good liquid exfoliant is what is required for pores and black heads.

Reactions: 4
What on earth is she trying to advertise with that alumni thing? She has a face of blemishes and blotches. Am I missing summat?? Is this the ā€˜beforeā€™ pic on her stories?

• Heart
How can you advertise a facial skin care product that costs hundreds of pounds and have the audacity to use filtered photos?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ what a piss take

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve reported her to asa. I report everyone flogging these lumi shites! Hopefully sheā€™ll get a reprimand and weā€™ll get a story about how unfair it is!

Eeee Iā€™ve just tried that filter itā€™s amazing I didnā€™t realise how good filters were now as I never use them. Itā€™s so hard to tell obviously unless you can see the thing at the top. What a scam!

Reactions: 1
Her skin is a clip...she seems to be having so may ā€˜hormonal outbreaksā€™. Sheā€™s filtered to death and her skin looks terrible! Horrific advertisement for it really!

Omg wtaf!!!
Getting people to buy needles so they can scar their skin šŸ™ˆ no just no!
sheā€™s put skin care obsessed in her bio as well šŸ¤£ silly bullshitting little pear!
And the filters, how is she no.1? Why fools are listening to her and getting influenced by this absolute pleb??

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve been blocked because I commented ā€˜#Adā€™ on one of her Lumi stories šŸ˜‚

congrats on your massive success in a pyramid scheme Ashlee you bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it me...but if I spent Ā£200 on a lumi, I would want my skin to look a damn site better than hers does. Maybe thatā€™s why she always ā€œaccidentally swipes a filter onā€

what a bloody con

ā€˜Iā€™m sooo organisedā€™ still banging on about losing the passport last year šŸ„±šŸ˜“šŸ„±šŸ˜“ bet it was never ever lost. Just said it for content.

Reactions: 7
Lol thought the super sonic brush that wasĀ£3.99 from the range was a new version of the lumi šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God she just tries so hard to be superwoman itā€™s cringeeeeeeeeey. When Iā€™ve moved house, the house Iā€™ve bought Iā€™ve always wanted to redecorate, clean, get up to my standard. I find it odd that sheā€™s spending so much time redecorating, cleaning, replacing the loo seat!? in the week before they move. Stop trying to be a hero!!! Youā€™re wasting your time, theyā€™ll want to do their own thing!

Iā€™m sure there will be a big box of goodies/gifts left for the new owners that will out do any card/bottle Iā€™ve ever left for anyone šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Finally an #ad on her lumi crap!
Have been awfully busy this week so have barely had a chance to check her stories. Has she managed to discover a vaccine for 'co vid' with a 100% efficacy?? Super Trash to the rescue!

Edited so many times because my brain is tired!

Reactions: 2
Finally an #ad on her lumi crap!
Have been awfully busy this week so have barely had a change to check her stories. Has she managed to discover a vaccine for 'co vid' with a 100% efficacy??
Scientist Wingers is working on it, swipe up soon

• Haha
Maybe Archie will do it now he's been accepted to that exclusive school?! Dream Team/Best Friends with Wingers after all!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.