Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nicewigjanice_

2105BF65-94D5-4979-AA04-D6A818AB771D.png

Ridiculous that she encourages people who can’t afford the piece of shit, to actually get into debt for it. She below low

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
And why do all her neighbours seem to desperately want to be friends with her. Maybe it’s me but I’ve only got one neighbour I could rely on in an emergency? Does she force herself on them. Popping up at the fence all the time !! Why ai man!
I'm one of those people who sits in the car looking busy whilst they either go in their house/get in their car so we don't have to talk 🤣 the thought of someone all chatty and in your face like Ashlie rocking up gives me anxiety 😬

I do wonder what she's said her job is? Has she tried to flog them a Lumi? Has she told them she invented the hot chocolate station? 🙄

• Haha
Like Ashleigh I’m also a trained beauty therapist and worked for Elemis for years . No decent therapist wud ever tell you to put serum on after moisturiser . It won’t sink into the skin you’d be wasting your money . It’s basic stuff you learn at college the thinner the cream the quicker it sinks into skin which is why u put moisturiser on last as it’s thick . I don’t believe she’s ever been a therapist or (aesthetician) as she calls it . She’s so full of shit

Those selfies have killed me this morning: She’s 38??!?! Is this true as I thought she was 45 minimum with lots of work done.
How old is mingers?
The subtle bragging of the house is so funny. Yeah you’ve bought million pound mansion, well done! I’d rather have a £500k house and be able to buy decent furniture to go in it. That white IKEA table does not belong in that house. Thank god the old owners left loads of furniture or it would look even worse!!!! Zero style, zero class! She is the cliche of champagne lifestyle, lemonade budget!

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
I hope for his sake it works out for them (and for their kids) BUT I feel there is something really "off" about her and I can't put my finger on it.
I'm guessing he lived where he did because it was all he wanted and needed with his girls and he was happy??....then comes Ash and fam and her wannabe WAG lifestyle and bam, he's fallen deep.
good luck to them, but I don't know, I would never have put them together even before this grand move. She definitely got what she wanted no doubt about it.

I'm going to have to unfollow or mute her for a while. Sitting there spouting shit about a pyramid scheme how amazing it is with darting eyes and big hand gestures pure lies. She is boiling my piss lately. I used to really like her but social media has gone to her head.
100%!!! Nobody is quitting nursing or teaching and selling lumis full time!!! I hate mlms and the shit they spout, there are so many vulnerable people out there who fall for this and get sucked in when in reality there are very VERY few people earning anywhere near a living wage

Dangleberry2

I don’t want a Lumi if you end up with a bloated face of scabs. Her skin is just awful and she has such saggy jowels.
Really feel sorry for ex Mrs Mingers too. Why does this lanky twat feel the need to broadcast that very intimate piece of info for all to see. It’s just so so wrong. Trashlie is fine about airing other people’s dirty laundry but is very very prescious about her own.

I’ve followed ashlie for a long old time.... only recently have I noticed how bloody unbearable she is!
it irritates me how she thinks she’s an expert in every field, social media? Expert. Beauty? Expert. Parenting? Expert. Cooking? Expert. Holidays? Expert. Divorce? Expert. The list goes on.
She is over the top smug. She has no idea of the real world, working on the front line through Co Vid. Her antivax views are getting on me nerves to high bloody heaven. Just because she’s had Co Vid and “it wasn’t that bad” doesn’t mean that people aren’t dying, doesn’t mean that families are loosing loved ones every single day to the virus. Yes, she’s had the virus, but I think it’s irresponsible to then say to your thousands of followers that you probably won’t have the vaccine as you didn’t think the virus was bad.

news flash ash: IT ISNT ALL ABOUT YOU.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Just want to say a woman who doesn’t want to see her 8 week old baby is clearly unwell and needs help. What if you were listening to old ash and heard her shaming that and you yourself had post natal depression and were having bad feelings! Once again she’s sharing stuff she has no business to. !!

Reactions: 16

SugarQueen

I work in safeguarding and for a mother to lose custody of her children it most have been something really serious, especially if she does not even have supervised contact with the girls. So maybe this does happen when they go to the grandparents?
However this narrative wouldn’t fit in with Princess Trashlie’s version of “the court order” and the impression that the girls never see their Mum. I just feel so so sorry for them, having this plastered all over a social media account of a woman who’s known them 5 minutes, and is all about the dollar and likes.

Fanaff

VIP Member
“The table is Baker and Stonehouse” (that the previous owners left but I won’t mention that as all my fans will think I had such amazing taste) yeah we have seen the tacky furniture that is yours Ashlie, we know that’s not your choice

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
“Hi guys, just sharing my tips for a lockdown birthday. Put some wotsits and Doritos in some cheap bowls, push your tacky table up and display the presents your boyfriend inevitably paid for himself as he’s loaded and get rid of your kids to their “bubble” so you can have peace and quiet even though we never get any kids free time” bonus is ordering another take away after making out she needed a new house with a bigger kitchen as she loves cooking so much.

• Haha

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
That reel and caption is everything I HATE about mlms. I cant cope with the language she uses to make people believe that shilling a few lumis means that she could move to her dream home. It's so dangerous and damaging to people who are influenced by her. Stating that its her best business month ever when she has only been doing it a month or so as well.

I wish MLMs would just die. It tends to be young impressionable mums who fall for this shit. I don't know how she can sleep at night.

• Heart
You beat me to it....imagine being those neighbours and cracking out the decent champers to welcome the neighbours and they bring a £10 bottle of shit rose and a bag of pop chips....not even a Whispering Angel...that’s made my night, pissing myself here

• Haha

Newbiehere

I have followed ashlie for years. I think since about 2015 after I had one of my children and I followed loads of SW pages. She was one of them.... as well as boss mummy life through ems eyes, lil and the likes......
oh gosh how they’ve all changed!!
Ashlie is like a completely different person! Well she’s probs very similar but the money has gone to her head.
I hate all the perfect life pics. Blended family. Divorce guru etc etc. It’s so false and fake.

I found tattle years ago as PTWM rated about it and I was waiting for a post on Ashlie and this hasn’t disappointed 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Her husband is the one who divorced her. Her addiction to insta and social media was cited in the proceedings.
Oh thats some 🍵 how do you know?

I often wonder about influencers whos partners have a normal job, coming home from work, starving and cant eat til all the photos have been taken 🥴

Snoop D O Double G

Something I noticed yesterday was that she was fuming that one of her precious boys had ruined one of her new ‘posh’ towels from dunelm. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that a fairly average high street shop?? I didn’t think towels from there would be that expensive. Just made me laugh along with her pretending that they bought the posh dining table & lino hack from the shop and not the old homeowners 🙈🤣. I cringe for her so bad on a daily basis! Hahaha

Snoop D O Double G

She’s so lucky that she had to drive to Newcastle yesterday for work on the first day that her hairdressers (in Newcastle) were open again 🙄. How convenient.

• Angry
Reactions: 15