Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoctorFlocci

Started this a while back, got distracted.
Fed up with how hard done by Trash claims to be given pregnancy during the pandemic. Since March 2020, she has had more weekends away & holidays than I’ve had in the last decade.

Trash & No Balls went on holiday:-
* France for 2 weeks in June/July 2020 (no doubt paid for by Hello as they did several shoots there announcing her pregnancy)
* Cornwall for 5 days July 2020
* glamping on Osea Island long weekend Aug 2020 (actually Trashley & a “friend”)
* Frinton-on-Sea (!) 4 days Aug 2020
* Downhall Hotel & Spa, weekend Aug 2020
* Cambridge long weekend Sept 2020
* Cyprus (Elysium Hôtel) 1 week October 2020

Alfie was born Jan 2021

Several days out (often paid for brand events) during March, April & May

* long weekend with her family including her gran May 2021 “using our childcare bubble” 👀 (Trashley also took this opportunity to say that she hadn’t seen her family since February 2020 - not really sure she can blame covid for that given the number of getaways she’d had the year before…)
* Cornwall one week May 2021
* Lake District end May Bank Holiday 2021
* seaside weekend Frinton-on-Sea June 2021

6th July ‘21, moved to Essex

* Cornwall Boardmasters Festival weekend, Trashley pressing a button repeatedly & dancing v badly Aug 2021
* Sept 2021 Trash & No Balls caught covid. They were due to head to France. Trash complains that they “… weren’t able to go on their first family holiday…” 👀 despite Cornwall etc above
* Oct 2021 Mauritius for over 2 weeks
* end December 2021 back to Mauritius for 2 weeks, back mid January

More days out & seaside weekends…

* March 2022 long weekend away at Heckfield Place Hotel ***without Alf who stayed with Nana & Papa***
* March 2022 France & later Spain (Alf stayed in France with grandparents) 8 days
* April 2022 Back to France for Easter one week
* April 2022 Trashley & friends (no No Balls or Alf) Marbella long weekend
* May 2022 Oxfordshire for wedding, another Alf free weekend
* June 2022 Monaghan, Ireland long weekend & wedding
* July 2022 Broadlands Festival “DJ-ing” night away from No Balls & Alf
* July 2022 seaside weekend Sussex
* August 2022 Cyprus for 1 week, business class flights, hotel suite, A Lot of childcare - cost = £10K+

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

YahBasic

Chatty Member
19 months old and it’s the first time they have all eaten the same meal?

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.

This is absolute neglect. He’s never going to learn how to use cutlery, how to listen to his own appetite and generally how to sit at a table.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Imagine him sitting there covered in vomit and diarrhoea, feeling cold and alone. That’s horrific.

And then she uses it as content.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

aggytha

VIP Member
I am FUCKING DONE with her.

02245F7F-F134-411C-BE76-4A68F9AB8E48.png

she is so out of touch. I don’t think anyone would consider travel to be a waste, most normal people have hopes and dreams of visiting particular cities/countries/sights for themselves and their families but AREN’T PRIVILEGED ENOUGH to be able to do that.

1E4D0522-98EC-4EDC-BF7C-82E5F82F9D64.png

“I’d rather spend money on a holiday than heating, correct” DO YOU THINK US PEASANTS WOULDN’T? Would I rather take my daughter to Disneyland than pay my energy bill? Of course, you dumb fuck! But the point is, I have no choice. I want my child to sleep comfortably and be safe and warm at night, THAT is more important to me than my own well-being or hopes and dreams of travelling.

Selfish. Entitled. Privileged. Cunt. Done.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Micernice

I am genuinely worried Ash might have amnesia.

She posts the same shit every other week with the same captions. Either big boobs at 14, life doesn't end at 30, or I'm so glad I can work and ditch my kid.

Seriously get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Wildflower18

I know how disappointed you must all be with no Mr Bean DJ footage from last night so just leaving this old beauty right here.
Lovely day x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I can’t believe she has admitted to child neglect! 😮
He could have choked on his own vomit. I’m appalled by the pair of them. There’s no way he wouldn’t have made any noise while being sick and he must have been crying too as that would be so upsetting for him to be vomiting and have diarrhoea at the same time.
Poor Alf. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 30

littlepup

VIP Member
Showing her in lack of knowledge on subjects she chooses to chime in on again. “Sadly he gets to avoid facing justice”. The courts were pursuing it fully, he wasn’t protected, the accuser chose to accept settlement. Does the advocate forcing cases against an accuser’s will?

She’s also reposting someone’s personal child sex abuse trauma. Andrew’s accuser was 17 at the time. It’s shakey ground but the p word is incorrect. Why has she gone with this narrative? Is rape not enough?
It’s ephebophilia and could be an interesting discussion re the age of consent/definition of a minor. There are tons of interesting concepts wrapped up in this case. Allowing accusers to receive payment/settle? Is financial recompense justice? Naming rapists before a guilty verdict? The press ignoring innocent before proven guilty? She doesn’t want to inspire intelligent conversation, she’s only interested in bashing the royals and headline grabbers.

I am not a royalist, victim blaming or defending Andrew. I just see Ashley jumping on every controversial bandwagon she can think of without decent knowledge of the subject then cherry picking to fit her narrative and I can’t believe she’s stopped as low as this.

Though a he’s right that it works differently if you’re a prince or pauper because if it was a fella from down her road and she wouldn’t be able to post it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Let's not forget

- Trash, TNB and poor Alf needed a break so went on a luxury adults only child (un) friendly holiday where Alf was left with strangers while Ashley had a massage, read a book and played numerous games of Uno

- Ash headlined the Three mobile phone charging area at Reading festival

- Ash spent probably near on £1000 on new clothes that don't fit because her body is "changing"

Looking forward to seeing what the hardest working woman in the UK gets up to in September.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Ashley James #10 - Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Winning thread title by @littlepup

Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in your post so it doesn’t get missed 🙂

Recap is basically that Ash has spent as little time as possible with Alfie - the most chilled out toddler ever. He’s been passed from one set of grandparents to the other, to the nanny, to goodness knows who else. Just not to his mother, that’s for sure.

Her eye fluttering is an actual medical condition thank you very much. Her oldest friend has diagnosed her over a text message you trolls.
Never mind the fact it’s DVLA notifiable. What with that and the driving while filming herself, maybe she needn’t haven’t worried so much about getting back behind the wheel.

Suspicions are rife that she’s about to announce a pregnancy, with a girl, confirmed by a Harmony test. We expect Alf to move permanently to Tommy’s parents if this is the case, much like Snoop moved permanently to Ashley’s.

What have I missed?

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrs Lazarou

Someone here called it: it's an event run by one of Tommy's relatives. 😂😂😂 Work my arse. It's like paying your niece or nephew to wash your car! Hahahahahhaaaaaaaaa.

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
How on earth did she not hear Alf on the monitor (presumably crying) being sick on himself through the night? How long did he lie in his own vomit? Every time my child has been sick it’s been loud, with crying! That also makes me think she lets poor Alf cry it out 😔

• Sad
  • Wow