Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wish I'd got my phone out to video and sometimes I'll ask someone else to but most of the time I'm just in the everyday relentless exhausting overhwelming yet magical parenting moments. She just wouldn't have a clue what that feels like would she.

Reactions: 12
I’d be tempted to message Dash and express dissapointment in choosing to work with her 😂 You notice her tits more than the drink.

Also… she does know the sea is… wet, right?
In these pictures he’s looking at her confused like why are you interacting with me you don’t normally

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She always says Alf loves the water but she’s never taken him swimming since they moved from London?! Even then it was just a few lessons I think

3C02B3ED-22CB-452C-A98B-D53B330779ED.png

Reactions: 7
She always says Alf loves the water but she’s never taken him swimming since they moved from London?! Even then it was just a few lessons I think

View attachment 1588560
Considering she’s terrified of getting her feet wet in boots, she absolutely did NOT strip to her underwear at 20 weeks pregnant and jump in the sea. Because if she did - she’d have taken a thousand photos of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She did strip and get in the sea at 20 weeks. She made Tommys mum film it. Another awkward AF ‘can you get this for insta content pls fanks’ moment. God knows what her in laws must think of her 😂

Also - they say the best nights/days out are the ones with no photos because you’re having too much fun. Exactly how it goes with family time.
Trashley, most people know about Frinton. You just lived under an over privileged rock your whole life. BORE OFF.

God I hope it’s a boy.

Attachments

• Haha
So tomorrow is podcast day or do you think she’s postponed it due to the funeral?

Reactions: 1
She hates the Royals so I doubt it. Gotta get that pregnancy out there and no Queen is stopping her 😂 I’ll be shocked if she does postpone!

Reactions: 8
If it’s a girl she can tie it to a great women departed and great women are born every day, not my prince Andrew came from the queen but she can do better by raising a lovely boy who says 150 words (duddle) and a girl, the best ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it will be tied to an announcement in Hello or similar so she will have to wait because they won’t be running any stuff like celeb narcissist baby news today.

View attachment 1588560
Didn’t she say the other day she had that shelf with his name on made really early in because they picked the name super early and how she always liked more hippy names etc. Basically, a different story about his name

Didn’t she say the other day she had that shelf with his name on made really early in because they picked the name super early and how she always liked more hippy names etc. Basically, a different story about his name
She did. I’m sure she waffled on about it when he was introduced to the gram too. I went back to look and can’t find it but I was reminded of this gem were A Grade student with a degree Ashley James was reading a book upside down 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
736188B8-016A-4212-904C-B67F5646ABD1.jpeg

this is on her pregnancy highlight, before her post about going swimming at 20 weeks - why lie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She did. I’m sure she waffled on about it when he was introduced to the gram too. I went back to look and can’t find it but I was reminded of this gem were A Grade student with a degree Ashley James was reading a book upside down 😂
Even reading the first line of that post I’m annoyed. Did she not do a birth plan? What’s this then… A grade Ashley was ill-prepared for birth? FFS, there’s so much negativity around birth plans (largely because of idiots like her), but it’s literally THE BEST way to go into birth prepared and - most importantly - INFORMED. Perhaps if she had done a bit more of her infamous research she’d have had the kind of labour she allegedly planned.

* disclaimer, yes all births can go wrong or off-plan. But at least have a starting point of where you want it to go. And plan b,c etc so clinicians can act accordingly.

Even reading the first line of that post I’m annoyed. Did she not do a birth plan? What’s this then… A grade Ashley was ill-prepared for birth? FFS, there’s so much negativity around birth plans (largely because of idiots like her), but it’s literally THE BEST way to go into birth prepared and - most importantly - INFORMED. Perhaps if she had done a bit more of her infamous research she’d have had the kind of labour she allegedly planned.

* disclaimer, yes all births can go wrong or off-plan. But at least have a starting point of where you want it to go. And plan b,c etc so clinicians can act accordingly.
Completely agree, my midwife made sure we called them birth preferences. To be prepared for all scenarios that could arise.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t have a birth plan but had birth preferences, my second birth was not the birth I had hoped for but my preferences were considered throughout.

Full disclosure I didn’t the first time and it went to hell and I had no idea how to get back into control. Second time around I was prepared, had my preferences clearly noted and because of it, wasn’t afraid to advocate for myself when things didn’t go as I’d hoped. We do pregnant women a huge disservice by telling them not to plan at all as it’s unpredictable. It’s because it unpredictable that makes being aware of ALL of your options so much more important.

No shade whatsoever to anyone who didn’t plan. There’s a huge push/pressure to ‘go with the flow’ that makes planning feel over the top or unnecessary. Gah. Huge bug bear of mine.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.