Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #10 - Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Winning thread title by @littlepup

Please include ‘thread suggestion’ in your post so it doesn’t get missed 🙂

Recap is basically that Ash has spent as little time as possible with Alfie - the most chilled out toddler ever. He’s been passed from one set of grandparents to the other, to the nanny, to goodness knows who else. Just not to his mother, that’s for sure.

Her eye fluttering is an actual medical condition thank you very much. Her oldest friend has diagnosed her over a text message you trolls.
Never mind the fact it’s DVLA notifiable. What with that and the driving while filming herself, maybe she needn’t haven’t worried so much about getting back behind the wheel.

Suspicions are rife that she’s about to announce a pregnancy, with a girl, confirmed by a Harmony test. We expect Alf to move permanently to Tommy’s parents if this is the case, much like Snoop moved permanently to Ashley’s.

What have I missed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Let's not forget

- Trash, TNB and poor Alf needed a break so went on a luxury adults only child (un) friendly holiday where Alf was left with strangers while Ashley had a massage, read a book and played numerous games of Uno

- Ash headlined the Three mobile phone charging area at Reading festival

- Ash spent probably near on £1000 on new clothes that don't fit because her body is "changing"

Looking forward to seeing what the hardest working woman in the UK gets up to in September.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Right now many days do we think she will have alf in September? I'm going to say 10

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right now many days do we think she will have alf in September? I'm going to say 10
Sadly I don't think you can count by days as it's literally a few hours here and there she's with him.

He's in childcare all week, Tommy does bedtime so she spends minimal hours with him M-F.

This weekend she's not with him so only leaves 3 weekends which she will never be alone with him.

Reactions: 8
Childminder's back so I think 10 is too many

Let's not forget

- Trash, TNB and poor Alf needed a break so went on a luxury adults only child (un) friendly holiday where Alf was left with strangers while Ashley had a massage, read a book and played numerous games of Uno

- Ash headlined the Three mobile phone charging area at Reading festival

- Ash spent probably near on £1000 on new clothes that don't fit because her body is "changing"

Looking forward to seeing what the hardest working woman in the UK gets up to in September.
Ohh yes and she won’t buy Alfie clothes for summer as he grows.
I mean, how very dare he.

For some reason I thought holiday was the thread before!

Reactions: 4
She’s bought herself £1000s of clothes even though her body is changing (👀) but won’t buy Alf any cos he’ll grow out of them too fast 🤨

Reactions: 10
The pregnancy baiting is driving me nuts…craving a subway and forgetting her handbag. She’s pathetic.

I really don’t get why Tommy had to go with her to Ireland. Why do they ‘deserve’ this time apart from Alf so much? I rarely get any time with my husband since we had our little boy, but I can’t imagine saying that because I chose to be a parent I deserve time away from my child. It sounds odd.

What’s the likelihood that once she’s told everyone she’s pregnant, Alf will spend even more time (if that’s possible) with other people because Ashley will just be soOoOo exhausted from this pregnancy and trying to film her new garden work.

Had to edit to add that people aren’t happy with her latest post about going travelling (did you guys know Ashley used to be really happy and single and went travelling loads?) because it’s tone bloody deaf when the majority are struggling to pay their extortionate energy bills!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Not gonna lie, I’m devastated that I missed out on my first thread title 😂 but this one is a corker!

we can’t forget about the garden Reno that ofcourse was started in the height of summer, when it’s hot, and when the childminder is shut…. And just after she was gifted a garden water table for Alf after her not an ad for the playhouse she “bought on marketplace” in perfect condition with all the bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So last weekend was the first weekend she had left Alf for a whole weekend but she’s written that this weekend he’s with his other grandparents for the second weekend he’s done with them?
so which is it?
The weekend he spent with them? The time her and no balls popped to another country? First weekend at her parents being snapped at by snoop?

Reactions: 8
She’s definately not trying to hide the fact she’s pregnant. She takes a healthy pregnancy for granted so bad it boils my piss. There’s a reason people keep it under wraps- because they’re terrified something might go wrong. She doesn’t think it won’t happen to her though.

She’s not playing electric picnic by the looks of it.
Probably playing at someone’s 18th birthday party cos their DJ pulled out.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
“I want Alf to be surrounded by all our family and friends because they will offer him things we can’t” free childcare

Like love, affection, their undivided attention and a meal that doesn’t consist of a pouch, watermelon and grated cheese?

He’s better off with his grandparents. Ashley is poisonous and her resentment of Alf is palpable. Children are precious and she’s an awful mother - that’s not society having unrealistic expectations of mothers, that’s an assessment of her behaviour towards him.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ooooo shes getting torn apart in the comments section of her post
Travelled to Ireland to give us an essay on we should all go travelling, during a cost of living crisis. Next she'll tell us to buy a new kettle.

I just checked her Maldives and Zanzibar reels - she didn't go travelling in the typical sense, she just had nice holidays.

Reactions: 13
“I want Alf to be surrounded by all our family and friends because they will offer him things we can’t” free childcare

Like love, affection, their undivided attention and a meal that doesn’t consist of a pouch, watermelon and grated cheese?

He’s better off with his grandparents. Ashley is poisonous and her resentment of Alf is palpable. Children are precious and she’s an awful mother - that’s not society having unrealistic expectations of mothers, that’s an assessment of her behaviour towards him.
She’s actual poison. ‘We really really really need the time to ourselves’. The fact they never see their baby even comes into her head. It’s just about them. Thank god he has those grandparents. He may as well be an orphan.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.