Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad was a fireman so she was also allowed to drive through a carpark filming an IG story too! It doesn’t matter if a toddler had run out in front of her car when she was filming it either… because her dad was a fireman.

Reactions: 22
What does she mean when she puts (not my) prince andrew 😂
I thought she was referring to Alf but isn’t his surname Andrews not Andrew… knowing Ashley she probably doesn’t even know his surname 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s referencing the ‘Not my King’ protests/banners etc. So saying he’s not her prince, as someone might say ‘not my king’ about Charles. Doesn’t really work in this case, as shown by the confusion! But she’s a A grade student don’t you know and can articulate herself perfectly well. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what really irritates me about her is she is so cock sure of herself. As first time mothers we don’t know everything and make mistakes. WE ALL DO! But rather than take the ‘bombardment of messages’ about the dangers of front facing/cot bumpers/etc as educational, she views it as a complete negative. People being rude trolls that have no right.

If you are getting bombarded by messages about safety, perhaps you should take it on board and reevaluate. She is so
Over confident in her tit mothering skills and it’s extremely worrying.

Edited to say- I presume she’s not with Alf the rest of the day as she hasn’t posted anything other than that crap ad, so probably palmed him off to ‘work’

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I wonder why she’s turned commenting off on her Emma mattress ad? Not great for engagement is it hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can appreciate that she might have her reasons for forward facing, If she’s a nervous driver and he’s more fussy rear facing, it may be a lazy solution but she’s not alone.

What I cannot understand is the cot bumpers. They literally kill babies and there’s no reason for them. Might as well stick a ligature in there and hope he doesn’t find it. So his leg stuck through the bars? So what? It boils my blood that she is so pig headed, she persists just so as not to be told differently. She’s a narc. Won’t entertain the thought that she’s wrong and plays the victim when people tell her she is. They’re pointless and dangerous, no excuse.

Also she made out he’s only forward facing when she’s driving which we know isn’t true.

Reactions: 18
That little boy never looks happy. He always looks on edge and simply unhappy.
I agree, he never smiles in her company. Always looks tired and bored. Why doesn’t she seek out a toddler group in her area on a Friday and take him along like normal mothers do?

Reactions: 13
Forward facing or not, she STILL hasn’t adjusted the seat so that it fits him! It’s still in its lowest setting. That lasts up to age 4 and my tall 3 year old’s head isn’t as high up as Alf’s…. FFS just look at the manual and make sure it’s right!

I mean unless Alf is like 100th centile and then some 😂

Reactions: 12
Alf mirrors the emotion (or lack of) she gives off. Hence why he’s happy and has fun with Tommy, because Tommy shows him love and affection.
Apart from the staged insta videos she doesn’t shower him with affection or treat him like Tommy/the grandparents do. So his emotions towards her are stunted.

At this age toddlers are so aware of ‘their people’ and who are strangers. His behaviour towards her says more about her behaviour towards him. Doesn’t help she barely see’s him!

I agree, he never smiles in her company. Always looks tired and bored. Why doesn’t she seek out a toddler group in her area on a Friday and take him along like normal mothers do?
That would mean she stopping to a new low. She doesn’t want to be one of ‘those’ mums 🤣

I'm pretty new to her, did they plan alf or.. She doesn't seem very motherly, she comes across like alf is nothing but an inconvenience to her. I hope she doesn't have another

I'm pretty new to her, did they plan alf or.. She doesn't seem very motherly, she comes across like alf is nothing but an inconvenience to her. I hope she doesn't have another
She wasn’t fussed about kids cause she was soooo happy single then lockdown happened and she shacked up with someone and got pregnant straight away. She wants a girl cause she hates raising a boy, hates the patriarchy and was horrified to have a man growing inside her

Reactions: 19
Just catching up with her stories. In her mattress reel she says that Alf used to spill his milk in the bed, wasn't he exclusively breastfed and wouldn't drink any other milk or did I remember that wrong?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.