Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she got caterers in for Tommy’s birthday, just admit it already Trashley you CANT cook 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Spend thousands on an outdoor kitchen and get caterers in 🤣🤣🤣 Dickheads.

Also, really grasping at straws by trying to make out the garden is kid friendly because it has a few decorative pebbles that Alf likes to pick up. Wow hes going to have amazing summers of fun in that garden then. We stand corrected 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My instincts would have been to push the knife to the back of the counter. The fridge I could maybe be more relaxed about. It would (maybe) take a bit of strength to open that fridge door. The knife is absolutely a non negotiable. That makes my blood run cold thinking of that falling off.
Exactly this. Doesn’t matter if he’s running around there in that moment or not, as a mother surely it makes your blood run cold to leave big knives in reach? Since having a child my Instincts are always to push anything dangerous right to the back of the work surface, cutlery, kettles etc and I do it instinctively whether child is around at that moment or not. Just once again shows her instincts are non existent.
They appear to have spent a weekend with Alf being there which is shocking but nice to see

Reactions: 12
I did think she’d get a chef in 😂😂😂 Can’t teach stupid! Watch her moan about the cost of living come Wednesday. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How on earth did she not hear Alf on the monitor (presumably crying) being sick on himself through the night? How long did he lie in his own vomit? Every time my child has been sick it’s been loud, with crying! That also makes me think she lets poor Alf cry it out 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Did she seriously have to wake Tommy up to put her child in the bath after he’d been sick all over himself? Makes it sound like she’s never dealt with a poo-splosion when he was younger. She literally cannot do anything with Alf alone.

On a separate note, ever since we found out Tommy licks Alf’s neck to make him laugh, I literally feel ill watching those clips. It’s so odd!

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she has admitted to child neglect! 😮
He could have choked on his own vomit. I’m appalled by the pair of them. There’s no way he wouldn’t have made any noise while being sick and he must have been crying too as that would be so upsetting for him to be vomiting and have diarrhoea at the same time.
Poor Alf. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Imagine him sitting there covered in vomit and diarrhoea, feeling cold and alone. That’s horrific.

And then she uses it as content.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Actually bizarre how comfortable she is neglecting her own flesh and blood and broadcasting it to her audience??? She’s not right in the head!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Imagine him sitting there covered in vomit and diarrhoea, feeling cold and alone. That’s horrific.

And then she uses it as content.
This fully hurts my heart. :( its no surprise “poor Alf” is the most used phrase on this thread.

I can’t even imagine how awful that poor boy must’ve felt. If I walked into my daughter covered in poo and vomit I would be beyond devastated!! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This fully hurts my heart. :( its no surprise “poor Alf” is the most used phrase on this thread.

I can’t even imagine how awful that poor boy must’ve felt. If I walked into my daughter covered in poo and vomit I would be beyond devastated!! 😭
I am seriously considering a safeguarding submission to Essex council, and that’s not something I’d ever do for a stranger on the internet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am seriously considering a safeguarding submission to Essex council, and that’s not something I’d ever do for a stranger on the internet.
Let us know how you get on Polly Anna. The sad thing is, if she was some chav on a sink estate she would have been reported well before now but hides behind her fluttering eyes and £1m home. We are shocked on the daily at how neglectful she is of her son. And Tommy NB isn’t much better because he allows it to happen - he’s a parent too

Reactions: 19
God, she really is vile. Likes to use her child as content to be seen as “real” or whatever the duck when an actual fact for most decent people, that situation would not arise. Good parents do not allow their infant children to fester in their own fluids all night. It’s grotesque. And if for some reason it were to happen, they for sure wouldn’t be brazen enough to publish it on the internet for all to see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
His poor tummy was probably overwhelmed by meat and bread and actual food rather than watermelon and pre-grated cheese

Reactions: 20
She doesn’t *need* to wake Tommy up to help her sort Alf, she just likes to make a point, because you know, the patriarchy

Reactions: 14
I hope she realises she'll need to keep Alf off from the childminder tomorrow if he's had sickness and diarrhoea although of course we know she won't 🥺- With any luck Alf will be fine , but he'll have passed it on to his mum and dad

Reactions: 15
duck me.

The fact her poor child had to lie in their own vomit and faeces for god knows how long because her and the child’s father were too drunk/neglectful to make sure they could hear him is beyond all belief. If I had walked in to my child’s room to that this morning it would be a very dark day for me as I would be so deeply ashamed of myself and heartbroken with guilt. I would have to completely re-evaluate my life and priorities. Luckily that would never happen as I don’t get drunk when responsible for my children and have the monitor turned up so I can still hear my 2.5 year old so much as whisper in his sleep (which he does a lot). I don’t care about being woken up as I would rather hear my child when he needs me.

She is missing all maternal instinct and needs help. Where are her parents and why do they not give her a good kick up the ass?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.