Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been quiet today, probably desperate to spill the pregnancy news but knows how it would look

Reactions: 9
She’s openly hated the royals on twitter and the gram. If she piped up today of all days she’d get backlash I reckon. Best off keeping her A-grade mouth quiet.

Reactions: 10
If her management are anything like other influencers representatives, they have all been completely locked down from posting pretty much anything today, for fear of insensitivity and bad PR.

Most of the Love Island lot literally had their passwords changed for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My second birth plan was "please let me go home as soon as possible" and then I was in there for bloody 2 nights 😅

Reactions: 2
So looks like they were at the seaside for the weekend? (For the log 😂)

I’m glad she kept quiet instead of post something about the queen. Saw Stacey solomon post something about ‘thinking of the people who will find today difficult etc’ when she’s an open royal hater. It’s annoying, just shut your mouth! Its patronising.

Reactions: 8
She's still trying to be relatable saying "in normal times" she'd have the heating on by now. Shut up woman. You are not struggling like the rest of us. Put the heating on, you can afford it. You twit. My 92 year old Grandma however cannot afford it this year and I bet she will get so poorly as a result. People like Ashley make me sick.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She's still trying to be relatable saying "in normal times" she'd have the heating on by now. Shut up woman. You are not struggling like the rest of us. Put the heating on, you can afford it. You twit. My 92 year old Grandma however cannot afford it this year and I bet she will get so poorly as a result. People like Ashley make me sick.
was thinking the exact same thing - my boys will be going to bed with thermals on soon (they always kick the covers off!) to make sure they're warm enough in bed. The heating will be on very sporadically this year due to rising costs.

She's a dick. A massive dick.

She’s such a twit. If she’s got a fixed tariff which she likely will have if she moved in a few years ago she won’t even pay more. if she didn’t fix her tariff when she moved in then that’s on her and her ‘research’.

Spends 10k on a holiday, 10k on an outdoor kitchen but won’t put the heating on 🙄 ~~relatable~~
One of her Reiss outfits probably costs the same as a monthly gas bill. Just put the bleeping heating on you selfish prick.

Reactions: 22
So relatable.
I would rather my child had a warm house than hunter wellies but ash is all fur coat and no knickers! If insta can’t see where her money goes what’s the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She never did anyway, at least not in Alf’s room! Her screenshots of the baby monitor last winter always said ‘Alfie’s room is too cold’!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So relatable.
I would rather my child had a warm house than hunter wellies but ash is all fur coat and no knickers! If insta can’t see where her money goes what’s the point?
It’s really sad and telling of her character that she spends so lavishly on herself and yet won’t buy properly fitting clothes or shoes for her kid, won’t give him a warm house (when she can damn well afford to, no shade to those of us who’ll be struggling with the cost of bills). I’m still astounded that she actually puts him at harm (cot bumpers, front facing car seat, restricted diet) because she’s dONe HeR reSeArCH.
I think it shows deep down that she really didn’t want a kid, especially a boy, and this is how it’s manifesting, I do believe she loves him now he’s here but she doesn’t care for him.

• Sad
She’s whinging about heating costs but spends £100’s on her hair? I’ve not had mine done for 5 months because I simply can’t afford it anymore. Today I chose the £6 wellies over the £9 ones for my child because we have to penny pinch that much.

She needs to tread carefully with the cost of living moaning whilst she’s splashing the cash.

Absolute head.

SHOCK. She’s buying Alf winter clothes! Will she buy a size up to get her moneys worth?

Nearly £500 she’s flaunting. She has absolutely no idea does she?

Attachments

Says she is not turning on the heating then shows an app with 500 quid sitting there. Also hides the total amount at the top. I use Plum too and she’s definitely got thousands in the total from how long the amount looks. Yes so relatable Ashley you twit. Just put your heating on and don’t mention it again ✊

Reactions: 16
Also- the fact that the spends for Alf’s clothes have to come from Plum. She can’t just go shopping and whip out her bank card, knowing full well she has the money to spend a tonne on him!

Reactions: 15
Imagine awkwardly jumping around in your bra and pants showing everyone your obvious bump but being outraged that people have the audacity to talk about your bump… imagine 🤔.
Your big reveal isn’t interesting to anyone Ashley, yeah the magazine will come out and you’ll talk about how excited you are for a sibling for Alf but we all know you’ll begrudge that first year, the sacrifice year 😬, then spend the rest of your time fobbing your children off on someone else because you’re…. working 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 11
I am bleeping DONE with her.

02245F7F-F134-411C-BE76-4A68F9AB8E48.png

she is so out of touch. I don’t think anyone would consider travel to be a waste, most normal people have hopes and dreams of visiting particular cities/countries/sights for themselves and their families but AREN’T PRIVILEGED ENOUGH to be able to do that.

1E4D0522-98EC-4EDC-BF7C-82E5F82F9D64.png

“I’d rather spend money on a holiday than heating, correct” DO YOU THINK US PEASANTS WOULDN’T? Would I rather take my daughter to Disneyland than pay my energy bill? Of course, you dumb duck! But the point is, I have no choice. I want my child to sleep comfortably and be safe and warm at night, THAT is more important to me than my own well-being or hopes and dreams of travelling.

Selfish. Entitled. Privileged. bleep. Done.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.