Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's got a deal to announce thumb, they should get a refund as she's getting more and more obvious by the day
also - here’s a reel about alf look how much he’s grown! But enough about him - what about MY transformation bla bla bla bla😵💫 duck offffffff!!

Reactions: 10
Next she’ll be moaning why it should be ok to wear short dresses get your fanny out

Reactions: 7
Why does she wear such short dresses, gross

Try not to worry or compare too much mamas(or dadas) all children develop differently. Apart from Alf who can say the days of the month and the years of the minute. Plus let's not forget Alf has a hired 1-1 tutor 5 days a week. Lovely day x
I've just been looking through my daughter's baby/ records school reports etc as she was looking for an assessment she had done at primary school to confirm our suspicions of dyslexia ( we have a VERY strong family history!)
we had such a fun time looking at all the things I'd written about her as a baby and what food she liked funnily enough watermelon or grated cheese didn't figure and when she'd reached certain milestones/ favourite songs/toys etc....Ashley is missing out on all of thsee lovely moments because she'd rather pawn her child off to anyone else rather than look after him herself
brought back many happy memories ( although also stirred up the trauma surrounding her birth which I didn't get a debrief for )
anyway, our daughter may have had awful struggles as a school kid initially and didn't necessarily hit the milestones when she should have and she definitely wasn't an A grade student at school
However she's now got 2 degrees and is going back to Uni to do a post graduation certificate in primary Education , so the bottom line is all children develop at different rates and comparison is definitely the thief of joy ( having said that though if you are worried about their development , then the sooner you get an assessment the better!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just been looking through my daughter's baby/ records school reports etc as she was looking for an assessment she had done at primary school to confirm our suspicions of dyslexia ( we have a VERY strong family history!)
we had such a fun time looking at all the things I'd written about her as a baby and what food she liked funnily enough watermelon or grated cheese didn't figure and when she'd reached certain milestones/ favourite songs/toys etc....Ashley is missing out on all of thsee lovely moments because she'd rather pawn her child off to anyone else rather than look after him herself
brought back many happy memories ( although also stirred up the trauma surrounding her birth which I didn't get a debrief for )
anyway, our daughter may have had awful struggles as a school kid initially and didn't necessarily hit the milestones when she should have and she definitely wasn't an A grade student at school
However she's now got 2 degrees and is going back to Uni to do a post graduation certificate in primary Education , so the bottom line is all children develop at different rates and comparison is definitely the thief of joy ( having said that though if you are worried about their development , then the sooner you get an assessment the better!)
Absolutely! I've been a teacher for 10 years and most of the time, unless SEN concerns, we don't worry too much until Year 3/4 in terms of development as they all catch up at different times. I hate the one size fits all idea when it comes to childrens development too. I didn't know that I should be teaching "days of the month though". You learn something new every day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really want her to put on about 5st with this pregnancy and to find it impossible to lose

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Considering he’s there for the day he doesn’t eat much. No dinner? Wonder what time he gets picked up? I’d imagine 5ish? My nursery feed them 5 times during the day- breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner.

I do actually like her trousers but the knitted top isn't going to keep you warm in winter when it's a vest 🤣

But more clothes that aren't going to fit soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhh so 90% of her clothing is high street cos she buys stuff from Reiss? The most expensive ‘high street’ shop going?

Reactions: 8
Considering he’s there for the day he doesn’t eat much. No dinner? Wonder what time he gets picked up? I’d imagine 5ish? My nursery feed them 5 times during the day- breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner.
My 20 month old today has had:

Malt loaf, scotch pancake, 3 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries, a banana and a croissant before 10.30am.

Pitta and hummus with a babybel, cucumber sticks and half an apple for lunch.

Peanut butter on rice cakes for snack.

Cottage pie (with lentils, beef mince, carrot, swede, peas and sweet potato mash) with broccoli, blackberries and Greek yoghurt, another scotch pancake and a biscuit that he nicked off his dad.

because of the repetition of the meals and the venue, it’s only stuff she sends in with him with, but I’m so surprised the childminder hasn’t said anything - unless Ash has just said he’s a fussy eater (through her own making).

Let’s hope now he’s with the nanny every night, he’s at least getting a proper balanced meal with some actual vegetables, fat and iron.

Sorry it wasn’t my intention to worry anyone or compare development, so I’m really sorry if I have offended anyone. 🤦‍♀️ Yes my Son was speaking 3 word sentences and counting to 20 by 20 months old but he has always been more of a talker and he is just naturally into numbers. It’s just his personality. On the other hand he isn’t really a climber and has no interest in riding a scooter or balance bike and he is over 3 now, whereas his friend who is the same age zips around on his scooter. They truly do all develop at their own pace and have their own interests. My comment was more of a reflection on Ashley seemingly showing off about Alf being able to say the ‘months of the week’ 🙄🤣 when we all know she has played no part in teaching him anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another evening with the nanny after being with the childminder all day! Trash and TNB must be so annoyed you can't just pack babies off to boarding school 🙄

Reactions: 11
9AA5F935-92BD-4D0D-AB0C-B6D359232B1E.png

You’re not “busted” if you’ve already done this for content a few months ago 🙄 hardly a surprise is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.