Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Goes on GB News to be the voice of the working class and advocate for the unions, at the same time has a child minder, a nanny, a million pound house currently undergoing a bathroom and garden makeover, having just returned from a circa 10k holiday.

So relatable, so authentic.

Reactions: 24

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Imagine skipping with glee to the childminder with your baby so you can go home and go through old videos of yourself and self pity yourself to strangers.
She’s a weapon

• Sick
  • Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
Sorry but I disagree with those saying she wasn't a lock down Mum. Lockdown didn't really end just like that, the knock on effect went on and on. My first child was born shortly after Alf. No antenatal classes, limited midwife face to face contact, after they were born no activity classes, peer support or breastfeeding support cafes etc for months. Even then, after being scared throughout pregnancy, still didn't know the effects on a baby, no vaccine I wasn't in a hurry to expose my new born to covid. Our first classes when they did open were done wearing masks, babies couldn't touch and had to sit apart. It was really horrible in my experience. Perhaps being rural with limited options in the first place didn't help but the experience of friends and family not being able to visit, meeting the through a window, being scared when finally people could come in or they still didn't want to being scared themselves to spread anything.
I applaud you all that got out there and got on with it but being able to go to the park or visit one friend really wasn't what I'd dreamed of for the past 40 years or waiting to have a baby. I don't think their grandparents thought they'd be waiting months to meet them either. If she genuinely felt limited by lockdowns and covid, I would say it's completely valid.
I agree with you whole heartedly. But as someone listed above, Ashley hasn’t had it tough like your average person having a billion getaways, gifted experiences, private ‘mummy MOT’s’ which she could afford. She even saw private dermatologists during the ‘easing’ of lockdown for her rashy boobs. She documented meeting with new mummy friends.
We nearly lost our baby at a week old due to infection. I stayed confined to an isolation room for over a week with PND, a womb infection, mastitis due to 100% tongue tie and living on potato smileys whilst EBF which made me anaemic. Also living in fear of the newborn catching covid whilst fighting infection. I still feel the effects of that trauma to this day- don’t get me started on Ashley’s traumagate.

Us lockdown mums all have a story to tell but Ashley’s well documented shit lockdown life didn’t seem all that shit.

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Loving her response about Liz Truss, a quick check shows she is copying her opinions and numbers from a guardian report from 2015 :LOL:

‘I am absolutely furious that the PM has done nothing about the figures reported 7 years and 3 prime ministers ago’

Liz Truss has also reportedly done nothing for the LGBTQ community, unlike Ashley who was such a supporter she had a kid with one;)

• Haha

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Be like me, guys. Have a fling at 33 and end up with a baby that you resent because they aren’t a girl, that you palm off on every opportunity to live a very basic life.

Consider me influenced. 🫠

• Haha

Primrose2

Chatty Member
I got straight As at school and I’d rather eat dog shit than call myself an ‘A grade student’

• Haha

aggytha

VIP Member
Wow. Wtf. Disgusting that they’ve got two massive seating areas and no play space for poor Alf! Happy to spend thousands on a couple of barbecues but they aren’t able to spend their endless money on a wooden climbing frame/swing/slide for him?

HOW ARE THEY NOT EMBARRASSED.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Two days of the week I am out of the house for 12 hours, I only see my boy in the morning before he’s at nursery. This is because I physically have to be at my place of work which is a bit of a commute. After the two days I absolutely soak up the weekend with my little boy. She’s fucking tapped. Imagine palming your kid off so you can watch TV.

• Sad

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Does anyone remember months ago when Alf was a baby genius (but she’s not comparing to other !) and knew 150 words??
Wonder what happened to those words?
Has he just forgotten them?

• Haha

Feeiona

Thread suggestion: Ashley James 11# here there and every where, do I look after Alf? No I don't care

• Haha

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I don’t know if she is pregnant and I don’t like speculating about it (I feel jinxed doing it) but I can’t understand why she would plan another child when all she’s done is complain and then avoid parenting. This trip is just an ill disguised holiday, just because it’s free or she’s paid to do it doesn’t make it ‘work’.
As a ‘happiness coach’ you would think she’d cop that referencing the past so much isn’t healthy or a sign that she’s currently content in her life wouldn’t you?

she just doesn’t come across likeable anymore and I’d nearly feel sorry for her because clearly life isn’t what she planned for herself atm but it’s like she can’t even be bothered trying atm. I’d say herself and Tommy are the only two people who can tolerate her.. even her bday post to him was about her??? I wonder what his friends think of her

Mrs Lazarou

"Days of the month". Is she just genuinely fucking thick or is she trolling is now? 🤣 Days of the fucking month. Days of the week, Ashley. Weeks of the month. Months of the year. She's got to be trolling, no one goes online and posts that shit to a following of that size, surely. If she is that thick, no wonder poor Alf still isn't talking properly. Her idiocy combined with her lack of time with him is stunting him. My son is Alf's age and can speak in sentences, and hold mini conversations that other people can understand. Then again, he also eats proper food not just melon and grated cheese....

• Haha
Reactions: 22

rawbin30

“I’m just so ambitious and career driven and I never want that to change .”

People who justify leaving their child SO MUCH by saying how important it is for their child to see that their parent “works” are absolute wank stains. Nothing, yes NOTHING is as important as a child feeling safe and secure (which Alf won’t). She doesn’t need to be doing all of this. The DJing, podcasts, GMB, eye-fucking herself on insta is all because she’s a self obsessed ratbag who cares more about her public
image and representation than the needs of her 1 year old son. She’s a sick and twisted individual.

• Heart

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Hasn’t been on her phone much around Alf cos she only gets an hour or two with him after childminder, so she’s been taking him TO THE FOREST apparently 😂😂😂 oh fuck off. There would be photos if she had taken him to the forest. And when we go to the forest we go for hours. Wtf is she chatting about 😂

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
i specifically remember her mentioning that she knew tnb when they worked together at abercrombie so it’s not like she met him randomly in her 30’s
Weird how two people who already knew each other just happened to randomly reconnect on a dating app that one was being paid to advertise, at the same time as her single traveller brand was drying up, whilst the other person was desperately trying to break into fitness modelling.

Almost sounds like the basis for a sham relationship based more on furthering their exposure and careers than love and trust.

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
“his new favourite thing to do is put stones in his watering can” yeah because there’s literally FUCK ALL ELSE for him to do or play with in that “garden” 😌🙃

• Sad