Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow I don’t think a sleep deprived Ashley would be up for traipsing around the forest after a long days work. But then he’s also sat in front of the TV. So which is it? This might be the funniest lie yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Days of the month". Is she just genuinely bleeping thick or is she trolling is now? 🤣 Days of the bleeping month. Days of the week, Ashley. Weeks of the month. Months of the year. She's got to be trolling, no one goes online and posts that tit to a following of that size, surely. If she is that thick, no wonder poor Alf still isn't talking properly. Her idiocy combined with her lack of time with him is stunting him. My son is Alf's age and can speak in sentences, and hold mini conversations that other people can understand. Then again, he also eats proper food not just melon and grated cheese....
This is the second time she’s said days of the month! There is no hope for the grade A student

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He probably knows his days because of trashley saying " mummy won't see you Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday but possibly Sunday darling"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lie number 826104056282046 from Ashley: ‘I’ve been taking Alf to the forest’ when? You’ve barely seen him since you stopped breastfeeding!
And let’s face it, we all know if you had been to the forest there would photo/videographic evidence of you adoring yourself whilst Alf tramples along behind just about in shot so don’t tell porkies.
She’s a pathological liar!

Oh lads, what would we do without this absolute fanny and her nonsense 😂😂😂

Pure gold tonight. Horrible tacky but ££! curated
jewellery collection in a cost of living crisis. A random forest visit after her super busy day and days of the bleeping month.

Defo think she’s gonna be in Hello next week. 👀 for baby Thumb watch

Reactions: 19
I feel like literally I LOVE this brand, guys. I already have two of their £20K rings just because I like really like overpriced diamonds, guys 💁‍♀️ *blow kiss*

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He probably knows his days because of trashley saying " mummy won't see you Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday but possibly Sunday darling"
This is brilliant. You’ve cheered me up after a right crappy day. Please bring this back as a thread suggestion

• Haha
If it wasn't so obvious she's pregnant, I'd genuinely have started considering that she's got an alcohol problem or something. Long afternoons away from Alf with nothing to show, rambling essays in her stories and grid repeating herself or regurgitating old information and events, obsession with past "good times", lies about time she's spent away and seemingly believing it herself if she's to be taken at face value, utter disregard for safety of her child, ego so big it doesn't seem real.

But if she is pregnant then I suppose it's almost worse? She's like that and it's just because it's her. And that's bleeping awful.

Reactions: 12
A bit late to this. Was at the pub.

If I was going to spend several thousands of ££ on a ring, say I could afford that (I can't) but if I could, I certainly wouldn't be dropping my thousands on an Ashley James special. If anyone buys that 23k ring they are a mug, good for you if you have the cash but Jesus go to Tiffanys or something.

Reactions: 17
I can understand Mums who have no choice, I had to do it myself for a bit he’d be fit for bed by time I got home, But this one is seeing her beautiful boy an hour a day to literally look at herself, talk about herself and Ponce around in free gear. The days of the month 🤣 I cant. She’s so funny on one hand I die laughing but that beautiful boy deserves better than this it’s so sad

Reactions: 25
Bets on the hello pregnancy shoot being based in a forest?? There’s no way she would’ve gone out of her way to take him out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two days of the week I am out of the house for 12 hours, I only see my boy in the morning before he’s at nursery. This is because I physically have to be at my place of work which is a bit of a commute. After the two days I absolutely soak up the weekend with my little boy. She’s bleeping tapped. Imagine palming your kid off so you can watch TV.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s like a really depressing version of Craig David isn’t it..

Oh a Photoshoot at home- this pregnancy is the worst kept secret ever.

also- I only see him for half an hour In the mornings? Well she obviously doesn’t get up with him then? As surelt no one with a toddler gets them up, changed fed and out the door to nursery in half an hour! They’re always up way earlier than they need to be (in this house anyway 😂) I get a good 1.5/2 hours in the mornings before we are all at work and nursery by 8am.

Sorry to add to post again, bur clue number 4,671 she’s pregnant. Bed early (which she says she never does) and Tommy bought her food. Making sure she’s eating. 👀

Last edited:
Bets on the hello pregnancy shoot being based in a forest?? There’s no way she would’ve gone out of her way to take him out!
Forest would be laughable. Imagine if they try and paint her as the embodiment of some bleeping Earth mother 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have nothing to say to parents who actually go out to work and barely see their kid, but this bleeping muppet

Now she's confirmed her weekday routine, you'd think because of that she'd make the most of the weekend with him but even then he's palmed off. Excluding sleeping time, she's with him for less than 24 hours a week.

There's no way she's that in demand that she has to "work" every day. The work she does show is 1-2 hours at the most.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.