Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many mums found her most relatable when she was feeding Alf everywhere. On Jeremy Vine etc. I thought she was really cheering us new mums on but now it just makes me angry that she was likely doing it for engagement/followers and has now done nothing but slate it and put mums off.

If anyone lets this muppet deter them from feeding their baby, please don’t. She’s an awful example of parenting full stop and I promise you there is a better side to bf’ing.

No doubt with baby #2 she’ll boob but if it’s a girl it’ll be a different experience. twit.
Everything, and I repeat EVERYTHING that this woman does is for social media. Its disgusting really.

Reactions: 17
The feeding on tv was all about her. When she used to laugh about ‘how she’d cleared a carriage’ on the train because she’d flopped a whole boob out and people felt uncomfortable. It was never for Alf

Reactions: 13
“I get back in time to pick him up from school”.
School?! He’s not even 2 and she’s mentally packed him off to school already.

31258763-528C-482C-8C96-7B3A7AC0B753.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So many mums found her most relatable when she was feeding Alf everywhere. On Jeremy Vine etc. I thought she was really cheering us new mums on but now it just makes me angry that she was likely doing it for engagement/followers and has now done nothing but slate it and put mums off.

If anyone lets this muppet deter them from feeding their baby, please don’t. She’s an awful example of parenting full stop and I promise you there is a better side to bf’ing. (Important to remember FED is best etc)

No doubt with baby #2 she’ll boob but if it’s a girl it’ll be a different experience. twit.
The irony is that she’s become THAT mum that she continually slags off, the “oh just you wait” mum, yet she can’t seem to see that!

I honestly don’t understand her at all anymore, I don’t even have children and am nowhere near that life stage yet, but I initially loved her for her realness and viewed her as a breath of fresh air!

I started following her after she fed Alf on Jeremy Vine. I hadn’t heard of her before this, I had fed my first 2 for over a year and I thought “great! She’s normalising breastfeeding, good on her!” She has become the total opposite!
She definitely promotes breastfeeding as a chore. It would put anybody off. She would put anybody off having children at all.
She reminds me of my sister-in-law who has popped out 5 babies in the last 6 years and has a husband that runs after her doing everything. She hardly looks at the children (the woman is a GP) I have never met a less maternal woman in my life. On her days off the children are constantly farmed out to whoever will have them. The eldest 2 were at summer camps every week during the school holidays.

• Heart
The irony is that she’s become THAT mum that she continually slags off, the “oh just you wait” mum, yet she can’t seem to see that!
My thoughts exactly. Even her podcast isn’t much else other than warnings to mums to be about the ‘real’ side of motherhood (that she has rarely - if ever - experienced)

She’s an utter fraud who is playing the ‘mumfluencer’ as she’s exhausted her very few other options

Reactions: 14
What’s up with her cheeks in the pic above? Is that filler?

I wrote the below on the Kate Lawler thread and it occurred to me it fits Ashley too however, the good, nice bits, for Ash, I don’t think you could say them even. The only thing Ash has going over Kate is that she seems to at least tolerate other peoples children in short bursts. I really think she genuinely needs help with her feelings towards Alf.
27D45267-407D-4D56-B846-F5D42A6A7829.jpeg

• Heart
bit late to the party today as ive been busy but just watched her stories..the food reminded me of one of those plant terrariums 🤣 id have been starving if that was my dinner!
Terrarium… DEAD 😂😂😂😂 I wouldn’t book that spa if beach sand and sea weed was as far as the menu went. Really selling it Trashley 👏🏼

Reactions: 6
19 months old and it’s the first time they have all eaten the same meal?

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. duck.

This is absolute neglect. He’s never going to learn how to use cutlery, how to listen to his own appetite and generally how to sit at a table.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Wow front facing too?!? Get a mirror like everyone else! She genuinely ignores all safe child rearing advice, doesn’t she?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wowwwww she is on one today!!!!! How on EARTH have they not shared the same meal together yet??? We mostly share all the same meals from 6 months onwards as we just take away the salt/ adjust slightly my mind is blown???

And forward facing, LOL. if you're gonna do it don't make up a stupid excuse at least just own the stupid decision.

Thought she always took him to the forest the liar?!

no words about the meal 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know she can't cook but first time they've eaten the same food together and from the sound of it, first time she's cooked for TNB since December 2019 😳

And TNB still feeding him! Give the boy his own cutlery and distract him by actually talking to him instead of stuck in front of a screen yet again.

Nice safety awareness there Ash 👍 just advertise to everyone EXACTLY where you'll be today with your child.

It's a SIX minute drive. I bet he has an iPad strapped to the back of her headrest - it's nothing to do with being able to see her.

Could this be her first day alone with him? I highly doubt it, somebody else must be meeting them or coming round later.

She is an absolute fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So many issues being made for that poor kid eating! He doesn’t eat because Ashley has NEVER cooked a meal for him! Just pouch in a bag and off to the childminders he goes. This is a really important age to get them trying stuff and feeding themselves. I am not iPad police because I bloody love them for my kids, but he absolutely should not be using them at meal times!! I cannot with her. And don’t get me started forward facing. I know she did this a while ago so she’s obviously looking for engagement from the ‘trolls’ again.

Wow front facing too?!? Get a mirror like everyone else! She genuinely ignores all safe child rearing advice, doesn’t she?
That’s when she blocked me. When she asked for child seat advice as he’d ‘almost outgrown’ his seat and I very politely messaged and said his seat was rear facing until ~4 years

Reactions: 12
What the actual duck about the meal. How many holidays have they had where they could’ve eaten the same thing?

First day of weaning my kids eat what we’re eating. I’ve never made more than one meal for dinner. It’s so sad she doesn’t realise how bleeping mental this is. What a dysfunctional fucked up household that baby is growing up in 💔
My toddler same age as Alf takes his cutlery to the table every night, he calls his siblings for din dins and tucks in without a screen in his face.

She’s a dick.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow, big day guys. Ashley COOKED A MEAL 👏👏👏 This the first time that she hasn't just microwaved an Allplants meal whilst Alf eats pre-cut watermelon and pre-grated cheese. Bravo! Does she want a medal? 😂

How the f*** have they not eaten a meal together until now? That's so depressing.

The reason he won't eat without the screen is that they don't let him feed himself! He eats when he's with the childminder, and she sure as hell doesn't stick him in front of an iPad at meal times. Very lazy, clueless parenting. My 13mo feeds herself (the meals we eat!) and yes she gets covered in food and has to go straight in the bath afterwards more often than not, but she loves it and is actually getting the hang of using a spoon (when she feels like it).

I'm actually embarrassed for them.

Reactions: 12
She’s really revealed a LOT about her parenting styles with these few posts this morning. Says it all. I can’t actually believe it’s the first time they’re all having the same meal, I know she’s tit but that’s next level tit.

PLEASE no one mention the iPad, no one mention front facing in the car, no one mention the cot bumpers, no one mention watermelon, no one mention never spending time with him, I am THE BEST mother! Do not point out the truth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.