Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feeiona

He probably knows his days because of trashley saying " mummy won't see you Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday but possibly Sunday darling"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

StaClarita

Aww poor Ashley feels she didn’t do well on GB News tonight as she had to look after Alf from 5-6… damn those pesky kids always getting in the way! And by ‘looking after’ I assume she means parenting? Blaming your child for your shitty performance on a tv show surely must be a new low. Poor Alf, such a sweet little boy, I’m sure he picks up on it all, if not now then very soon he will 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Cariad

VIP Member
She'd absolutely hate me....I met my husband 40 years ago when I was 18....next Monday we celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary....in The Maldives
we've definitely had our share of ups and downs over the years, deaths of both sets of parents , ( my dad died v suddenly 2days before my 21st birthday and didn't see me graduate, marry or see his grandchildren)
We've supported each other throughout 6 sets of degrees(undergraduate and postgraduate) , miscarriages x2, abortion when we should have know better, hysterectomy aged 44 , extended stay in psychiatric ward for 5 months when husband had total breakdown aged 37 - necessitating a total change in career aged 39 and had to declare himself bankrupt and I had to support the family....chronic illness for me requiring total isolation during covid as I was on immunosuppressant medication ( and still am)
We have 3 wonderful children now grown up who have had their own struggles but have all graduated with fantastic degrees and now doing v well for themselves and I couldn't be prouder and they were all breastfed until at least 18 months! ....all have travelled extensively and our 2 daughters have both worked abroad for extended periods ( eldest in China for 3 years and youngest who is 25 is currently working in Bali )
Without being too clichéd, I couldn't imagine doing all this without the support of my husband and best friend ....we're now of an age that we're finally debt/ mortgage free ( yay!) and can look forward to some financial security in our future retirement ...we've also travelled extensively but don't need all the trappings of success to be truly happy
Trashley just seems bitter and resentful and hasn't a maternal bone in her body and is so materialistic and doesn't appreciate the small things in her life which can mean so much
oh and my Mum only met my dad when she was 37 - and had me when she was 40! ...( and was a successful businesswoman in the 50's and had her own house!) so there Trashley

Last edited:
  • Heart

Micernice

Post predictions in the coming days:

- it's so nice to be able to travel for work and have my freedom back now I can palm him off Alf is older
- it's so much nicer flying without a toddler (duh)
- travelling for work makes me miss traveling as a single women (remember when I was 30 and I invented solo travelling)
- Look how happy Alf is without me
- videos of Alf in the danger patio (pretending to miss him)

• Haha
  • Sad

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Loving the fact that her baby announcement will now be completely and utterly lost beneath the queen news 😂

Unlucky, Z Lister!

Her 3 recent favourite topics: Boris, Monarchy and Motherhood… Boris is gone, everyone in the world will be a royalist for the next month, and her pregnancy announcement will be a non story now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
PLEASE no one mention the iPad, no one mention front facing in the car, no one mention the cot bumpers, no one mention watermelon, no one mention never spending time with him, I am THE BEST mother! Do not point out the truth!!!

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Just to confirm, is her ‘going to work tonight’ actually her being a guest on a companion podcast discussing a reality TV show, that she only watched today? THATS work? That’s the ambitious career? That’s grafting harder than 90% of others?

Yep, Alf and Thumb will be so proud.

• Haha

StaClarita

I just find it so bizarre that she’s having another baby when she hates spending time with the one she has. She just downright refuses to change her life in any way to accommodate a child she chose to have. Like others have mentioned I think an agreement has been made that she can get a live in nanny but they can’t justify it for one, hence child number two on the way. She is in for a terrible time and it’s little Alf I feel so sorry for, I don’t think I can watch the shitshow that’s coming 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
How many times have we here put our child ahead of a personal need? Every bloody time!

I’d need to have a limb literally hanging off to make me book an appointment when my partner was already committed to work and leave us having to pay someone to pick up our one year old from his first day back after 6 weeks off and put him to bed! (oh except I don’t have a partner, so it just wouldn’t be an option)

I mean, just writing that sounds ridiculous.

What the fuck is wrong with them!!
I used to think Tommy was okay. He’s an idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I can understand Mums who have no choice, I had to do it myself for a bit he’d be fit for bed by time I got home, But this one is seeing her beautiful boy an hour a day to literally look at herself, talk about herself and Ponce around in free gear. The days of the month 🤣 I cant. She’s so funny on one hand I die laughing but that beautiful boy deserves better than this it’s so sad

Reactions: 25

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
This fully hurts my heart. :( its no surprise “poor Alf” is the most used phrase on this thread.

I can’t even imagine how awful that poor boy must’ve felt. If I walked into my daughter covered in poo and vomit I would be beyond devastated!! 😭
I am seriously considering a safeguarding submission to Essex council, and that’s not something I’d ever do for a stranger on the internet.

• Sad
  • Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
why doesn’t she realise that people are calling her thick not because they disagree with her opinion but cause she’s thick? I know lots of people with degrees and even masters who are thick as shit. Being able to memorise facts on a subject and regurgitate them during exam time doesn’t mean you’re smart. In fact, where I work there is a form for people to fill in and doctors are the ones who get the form wrong most frequently and it’s just filling in personal details (no offence to docs, just facts).

Would she have sent Alf to childminders if she hadn’t broadcast to the world that he was sick?

• Heart
  • Haha

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Didn’t she say the other day she had that shelf with his name on made really early in because they picked the name super early and how she always liked more hippy names etc. Basically, a different story about his name
She did. I’m sure she waffled on about it when he was introduced to the gram too. I went back to look and can’t find it but I was reminded of this gem were A Grade student with a degree Ashley James was reading a book upside down 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

potatoface431

Chatty Member
What’s her degree in though? Probably something like events management (no shade but not exactly on the same level as a degree in medicine or neuroscience or something like that is it 😂)

I have a degree and got an A* in my GCSEs (like 20 fucking years ago) I am still thick as shit

• Haha
Reactions: 24