Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s paid for those followers, you can tell from the bot comments on the latest post

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Was the charity her own Instagram? Be interesting to see how long they stick around when they realise she isn't really a DJ and does nothing for charity.
I bet its that grandparents post that did thst. All her lies trying to seem relatable to parents.

Reactions: 2
So who was having Alf last week when she was driving him here, there and everywhere?

I just assumed the childminder was back but clearly not

Reactions: 1
So who was having Alf last week when she was driving him here, there and everywhere?

I just assumed the childminder was back but clearly not
She said something like ‘someone who sometimes looks after Alf’ didn’t she? Then there must have been a second person, too?

If you’d just found her via that mum shaming post, you’d probably be on her side as well, the way she’s told it…clearly not admitting they’ve just had a holiday where they had more alone time together in a week than I’ve had in six years being a parent (I don’t even think I’m exaggerating!), what they wouldn’t realise is that her version of hard work is copy and pasting essays on Instagram, laying around in poorly fitting underwear and batting your eyelashes six thousand times a minute.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She said something like ‘someone who sometimes looks after Alf’ didn’t she? Then there must have been a second person, too?
Maybe the Nanny did extra days, or the Nanny's daughter, or the guy that works in Co-op, or the posties at the picket line.

Let's be honest, it'll always be anyone but her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really doesn’t give a tit who looks after Alf does she 💔 I’m so glad he’s back with the childminder tomorrow.

Her toxic parenting will shine through in her stories and any genuine followers she has gained through the mum shaming post will duck her off soon enough

Reactions: 10
If he’s back at the childminder tomorrow she must have changed, or increased, his days. Didn’t he only do Wed-Fri there before? With the Nanny Monday and someone else Tuesday?

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell. Get over Boris. She acts like she’s destitute herself sitting in her £1m house 😂 How’s Boris single handedly created this energy crisis? Is she forgetting the war in Ukraine? Boris is a dick but this isn’t all on him. She’s suddenly a politics expert on her twitter 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 11
If he’s back at the childminder tomorrow she must have changed, or increased, his days. Didn’t he only do Wed-Fri there before? With the Nanny Monday and someone else Tuesday?
I always thought it was childminder M, W, Th and F.

Nanny was Tuesday as that's the day she used to come to the house when Ash HAD to work from when Alf was 5 days old

bleeping hell. Get over Boris. She acts like she’s destitute herself sitting in her £1m house 😂 How’s Boris single handedly created this energy crisis? Is she forgetting the war in Ukraine? Boris is a dick but this isn’t all on him. She’s suddenly a politics expert on her twitter 😂
Her Twitter is worlds apart from her Insta.

The content there is purely to gain some kind of engagement for get GB News "fans", even if they have nothing positive to say.

She tweets more than my local MP

She definitely paid for those new followers. Been losing followers most of the month, then she hides her followers, then miraculously she gets nearly 200 new followers? Absolutely not. She goes on tv and only gains 14, no way she’s got those new followers organically considering the trend of her losses lately.

She probably told the people at the ‘gala’ to get their phones out and follow her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good god that latest underwear reel. Why would any woman want to follow her? I don’t get it!!!!!!
Why does she make me so angry lol

Reactions: 12
She really needs to stop thinking she has a fuller bust. Maybe when breastfeeding but certainly not on the average non preggo day

Reactions: 8
Good god that latest underwear reel. Why would any woman want to follow her? I don’t get it!!!!!!
Why does she make me so angry lol
She talks such crap and doesn’t speak for the majority of women and mothers
I don’t know where she was looking for her bras beforehand but I’ve been getting mine from Bravissimo for years and they have loads of designs for even bigger busted women than our Trashley!

Yet another video of Ashley eye bleeping herself in next to nothing and seductively caressing her arse and tits but its absolutely NOT for the male gaze 🙄 she seriously needs to get over herself. I’ve never known anybody love themselves as much as Ash does and I’m all for body positivity and self love but duck me she’s literally obsessed with her own reflection on another level!
She harps on constantly about not wanting to get married but that’s only because you can’t marry yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am genuinely worried Ash might have amnesia.

She posts the same tit every other week with the same captions. Either big boobs at 14, life doesn't end at 30, or I'm so glad I can work and ditch my kid.

Seriously get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am genuinely worried Ash might have amnesia.

She posts the same tit every other week with the same captions. Either big boobs at 14, life doesn't end at 30, or I'm so glad I can work and ditch my kid.

Seriously get over yourself.
Early onset dementia? Seriously!!!!

Reactions: 5
Guys it’s a big day for us Tattle trolls, expect a “lovely day x” incoming this afternoon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.