Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accepted the trip on a whim not knowing where she was going - but only promotes things she really loves and researches and wants to put her name to, obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t even notice the ad bit, so I was right. She’s basically there to tag the resort in her ig stories. I was joking ffs 😂😂 this is how ridiculous it is. GOING TO A SPA AND TAGGING THE PLACE IS NOT WORK 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just takes the piss out of every actual hard working person out there who follows her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Accepted the trip on a whim not knowing where she was going - but only promotes things she really loves and researches and wants to put her name to, obviously
Goes on about struggling with childcare. Bloody hell I can’t seem to even arrange a dinner with my girlfriends let alone a whimsical trip!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is why she is so full of tit, as long as her follower count is up she will continue to get sent to ‘work’ in luxurious resorts, and gifted thousands of pounds worth of home renovations. She’s using her followers to keep up her lavish lifestyle. It’s gross. You just know off camera she probably takes the piss out of her followers.

Reactions: 10
what mother can go away to Italy ‘on a whim’. She would advertise adult nappies if it took her away from home for a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How’s the Alf tally going? I’m struggling to work out when she actually has spent any time with him at all recently, apart from when he shat and sicked the bed! If my child was sick there’s no way I’d be going away on a gifted spa trip abroad until I knew he was ok. I’d just be worrying the whole time. And if I was as rich as her I’d rebook a bloody spa away when he was better if I needed it that much.

She’s honestly the worst mother. Ever.

Reactions: 12
This is it so far. Think it’s 7 days (8 if someone can confirm Friday) out of 13 she’s not been with him.
The sad thing is that you know he’ll be gaslighted growing up saying that he never saw his mum because she was away working ‘hard’. No kid, you wrecked her life and she never wanted you. And it’s all over the media to see. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This is it so far. Think it’s 7 days (8 if someone can confirm Friday) out of 13 she’s not been with him.
Thank you for doing this!
For yesterday could you add Nana looked after him as he was sick Sunday and Trash swanned off to Italy?

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Ashley James 11# here there and every where, do I look after Alf? No I don't care

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i can’t wait to see the tit show after the 2nd is born. her idea of being a mother is giving birth then that’s it really. if only the child can bloody raise itself

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

Ashley James #11 Tommy still has no balls, no one comes when Alf calls, gifted garden sure to cause falls

• Haha
Neither of the last two stories are listed as ad.

“Tommy would love this”.

I’m sure you’ll have plenty of chances to have your first baby-free trip to Italy together. Probably next week.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
God that signature kiss blow she does really grinds my bleeping gears and I do not know why!

Wonder how many times she plays uno on this trip seen as she loves it so much 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Showing her in lack of knowledge on subjects she chooses to chime in on again. “Sadly he gets to avoid facing justice”. The courts were pursuing it fully, he wasn’t protected, the accuser chose to accept settlement. Does the advocate forcing cases against an accuser’s will?

She’s also reposting someone’s personal child sex abuse trauma. Andrew’s accuser was 17 at the time. It’s shakey ground but the p word is incorrect. Why has she gone with this narrative? Is rape not enough?
It’s ephebophilia and could be an interesting discussion re the age of consent/definition of a minor. There are tons of interesting concepts wrapped up in this case. Allowing accusers to receive payment/settle? Is financial recompense justice? Naming rapists before a guilty verdict? The press ignoring innocent before proven guilty? She doesn’t want to inspire intelligent conversation, she’s only interested in bashing the royals and headline grabbers.

I am not a royalist, victim blaming or defending Andrew. I just see Ashley jumping on every controversial bandwagon she can think of without decent knowledge of the subject then cherry picking to fit her narrative and I can’t believe she’s stopped as low as this.

Though a he’s right that it works differently if you’re a prince or pauper because if it was a fella from down her road and she wouldn’t be able to post it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.