Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point in having another when you barely see the one you have 🤔
They’re in for some shock unless, as has been said here, they get a live in nanny or TNB parents move in/take Alf away for the first 3-6 months.
I definitely think she will not breastfeed for long or at all this time.

Reactions: 9
What is the point in having another when you barely see the one you have 🤔
Well, quite!

in all seriousness thought, I’m wondering if she’s got an element of wanting to do it all again and not have the “issues” she’s always banging on about with Alf. Maybe won’t exclusively BF so she can share the load. Probably will sleep train earlier. Not in lockdown so she can go to all the classes etc and meet ‘mum friends’ even though she’s always so disparaging about other mums…

Reactions: 13
It will be interesting, for sure.

She blames so much on being a lockdown mum but in a honesty, I don't see her behaving much different, if anything, I think she could potentially be worse.

She did make some mum friends which she met with twice then they disappeared into the sunset.

She pretty much had to be home with Alf due to in and out of lockdown, this time round she can have HER freedom back, so she'll dump thumb much sooner and get back out doing what she wants.

I think she'll go for a planned C-section, won't breastfeed for as long, and get childcare sooner.

It will be interesting, for sure.

I think she'll go for a planned C-section, won't breastfeed for as long, and get childcare sooner.
I agree.
Though, it’s good to learn from the first. I’d definitely do things differently second time around and I’d prefer if she actually put her hands up and said, “I didn’t get it all right”, espically knowing how she usually doubles down on mistakes, shifts blame etc.
Rather than months of drama about the impending internals, revisiting Alf birth trauma, repeating mistakes so she can whinge. If she can mitigate some of the struggle but chooses not to, well she’d be knowingly sacrificing her mental health for content, it would be disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Aww poor Ashley feels she didn’t do well on GB News tonight as she had to look after Alf from 5-6… damn those pesky kids always getting in the way! And by ‘looking after’ I assume she means parenting? Blaming your child for your crappy performance on a tv show surely must be a new low. Poor Alf, such a sweet little boy, I’m sure he picks up on it all, if not now then very soon he will 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What on earth was she wearing tonight? Didn’t look very professional. 😂

Reactions: 9
Not very professional really is it, doing your research a few hours before you go on a tv show? Why is she not researching a few days before? To me it looks like she’s not actually bovved or passionate, it’s just a pay check.

She’s such an enormous dick! In the last few stories alone:

bought a woolen VEST TOP because she gets cold in winter 😂

had to look after her own child from 5-6 😔

her ‘high street’ outfit costs nearly £300

‘Busted’ for something she’s already been ‘busted for. This is also the girl who walks down the streets recording herself crying/talking so not sure why she’s pretending being caught taking a selfie in the privacy of her own garden is embarrassing to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She blames so much on being a lockdown mum but in a honesty, I don't see her behaving much different, if anything, I think she could potentially be worse.
What’s really annoying is that she’s not really that much of a lockdown mum, mine was born a couple months after Alf and everything was open and back to relative normality within a couple of weeks. I was taking mine to groups and all the rest of it by the time she was a few weeks old.
Yes fine it was lockdown while she was pregnant, which was tit, but she can’t keep harping back to it and blaming it for everything.

Reactions: 16
I imagine she won’t exclusively breastfeed etc and will have a night nanny, but she won’t be honest about that on Instagram. She’ll say she’s breastfeeding etc so she can take the pics and get engagement but in reality she’ll be combi feeding so Tommy / a nanny can do it. Same with the ‘all nighters’. She knows it gains followers and therefore she makes money, but she’ll be opting out as much as she can / palming the kids (especially Alf, who is less marketable) as much as possible.

Reactions: 11
What’s really annoying is that she’s not really that much of a lockdown mum, mine was born a couple months after Alf and everything was open and back to relative normality within a couple of weeks. I was taking mine to groups and all the rest of it by the time she was a few weeks old.
Yes fine it was lockdown while she was pregnant, which was tit, but she can’t keep harping back to it and blaming it for everything.
Agree- my child was born same time as Alf. We were locked down for a few months I think, but that was actually lovely, no visitors, apart from to the window occasionally, gave us time to really bond as a 3 and learn our own way. I was taking mine to classes at around 5/6 months though so it really wasn’t that long. It then of course locked down again like for Christmas 21 but again we were happy just being the 3 of us. We both have big families close by so we would never spend Christmas just us usually but we loved it. Maybe it says more about her relationship than anything else if she’s always craving being able to leave home.
I think she had a perception of jet setting with a new born and then being basically an accessory. She blames lock down for taking this away!

Edited: to say Christmas 21 wasn’t locked down at all was it 😂😂 can I still blame baby brain! I’m thinking of Christmas 2020 when I was pregnant! As you were… 😂🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yep my toddler was born a few days after Alf and lockdown is merely an excuse for her. The world opened up by the time they were 2 months old and you could go out, see 1 another friend, go to a coffee shop or visit a park. She’s full of bullshit. The pregnancy side but was harder for me having all scans and appointments on my own but she doesn’t mention that! What pisses her off is she chose to be confined to the house with a baby she didn’t want and blames lockdown for it.

Imagine if Alf was born in the October and she actually had full lockdown from then until March!

Reactions: 15
Started this a while back, got distracted.
Fed up with how hard done by Trash claims to be given pregnancy during the pandemic. Since March 2020, she has had more weekends away & holidays than I’ve had in the last decade.

Trash & No Balls went on holiday:-
* France for 2 weeks in June/July 2020 (no doubt paid for by Hello as they did several shoots there announcing her pregnancy)
* Cornwall for 5 days July 2020
* glamping on Osea Island long weekend Aug 2020 (actually Trashley & a “friend”)
* Frinton-on-Sea (!) 4 days Aug 2020
* Downhall Hotel & Spa, weekend Aug 2020
* Cambridge long weekend Sept 2020
* Cyprus (Elysium Hôtel) 1 week October 2020

Alfie was born Jan 2021

Several days out (often paid for brand events) during March, April & May

* long weekend with her family including her gran May 2021 “using our childcare bubble” 👀 (Trashley also took this opportunity to say that she hadn’t seen her family since February 2020 - not really sure she can blame covid for that given the number of getaways she’d had the year before…)
* Cornwall one week May 2021
* Lake District end May Bank Holiday 2021
* seaside weekend Frinton-on-Sea June 2021

6th July ‘21, moved to Essex

* Cornwall Boardmasters Festival weekend, Trashley pressing a button repeatedly & dancing v badly Aug 2021
* Sept 2021 Trash & No Balls caught covid. They were due to head to France. Trash complains that they “… weren’t able to go on their first family holiday…” 👀 despite Cornwall etc above
* Oct 2021 Mauritius for over 2 weeks
* end December 2021 back to Mauritius for 2 weeks, back mid January

More days out & seaside weekends…

* March 2022 long weekend away at Heckfield Place Hotel ***without Alf who stayed with Nana & Papa***
* March 2022 France & later Spain (Alf stayed in France with grandparents) 8 days
* April 2022 Back to France for Easter one week
* April 2022 Trashley & friends (no No Balls or Alf) Marbella long weekend
* May 2022 Oxfordshire for wedding, another Alf free weekend
* June 2022 Monaghan, Ireland long weekend & wedding
* July 2022 Broadlands Festival “DJ-ing” night away from No Balls & Alf
* July 2022 seaside weekend Sussex
* August 2022 Cyprus for 1 week, business class flights, hotel suite, A Lot of childcare - cost = £10K+

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry but I disagree with those saying she wasn't a lock down Mum. Lockdown didn't really end just like that, the knock on effect went on and on. My first child was born shortly after Alf. No antenatal classes, limited midwife face to face contact, after they were born no activity classes, peer support or breastfeeding support cafes etc for months. Even then, after being scared throughout pregnancy, still didn't know the effects on a baby, no vaccine I wasn't in a hurry to expose my new born to covid. Our first classes when they did open were done wearing masks, babies couldn't touch and had to sit apart. It was really horrible in my experience. Perhaps being rural with limited options in the first place didn't help but the experience of friends and family not being able to visit, meeting the through a window, being scared when finally people could come in or they still didn't want to being scared themselves to spread anything.
I applaud you all that got out there and got on with it but being able to go to the park or visit one friend really wasn't what I'd dreamed of for the past 40 years or waiting to have a baby. I don't think their grandparents thought they'd be waiting months to meet them either. If she genuinely felt limited by lockdowns and covid, I would say it's completely valid.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry but I disagree with those saying she wasn't a lock down Mum. Lockdown didn't really end just like that, the knock on effect went on and on. My first child was born shortly after Alf. No antenatal classes, limited midwife face to face contact, after they were born no activity classes, peer support or breastfeeding support cafes etc for months. Even then, after being scared throughout pregnancy, still didn't know the effects on a baby, no vaccine I wasn't in a hurry to expose my new born to covid. Our first classes when they did open were done wearing masks, babies couldn't touch and had to sit apart. It was really horrible in my experience. Perhaps being rural with limited options in the first place didn't help but the experience of friends and family not being able to visit, meeting the through a window, being scared when finally people could come in or they still didn't want to being scared themselves to spread anything.
I applaud you all that got out there and got on with it but being able to go to the park or visit one friend really wasn't what I'd dreamed of for the past 40 years or waiting to have a baby. I don't think their grandparents thought they'd be waiting months to meet them either. If she genuinely felt limited by lockdowns and covid, I would say it's completely valid.
I agree with you whole heartedly. But as someone listed above, Ashley hasn’t had it tough like your average person having a billion getaways, gifted experiences, private ‘mummy MOT’s’ which she could afford. She even saw private dermatologists during the ‘easing’ of lockdown for her rashy boobs. She documented meeting with new mummy friends.
We nearly lost our baby at a week old due to infection. I stayed confined to an isolation room for over a week with PND, a womb infection, mastitis due to 100% tongue tie and living on potato smileys whilst EBF which made me anaemic. Also living in fear of the newborn catching covid whilst fighting infection. I still feel the effects of that trauma to this day- don’t get me started on Ashley’s traumagate.

Us lockdown mums all have a story to tell but Ashley’s well documented tit lockdown life didn’t seem all that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just another day during the cost of living crisis… outdoor kitchen for the win!

I’m sure Alf & the wildlife will love that!
Interesting. She said before they were going to have to wait for the outdoor kitchen as they couldn't afford it 🤔

She said this 4 weeks ago in her patio reel (4th story)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.