Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) Who actually WANTS to line the energy bosses pockets? We put the heating on to keep our children bleeping warm. That’s clearly never entered her head. Poor Alf.

2) Imagine calling your uni mates poor on insta stories… no wonder she has no mates. She’s hit the nail on the head though saying she’s never understood what it means to be poor. I’ve never had a £1k overdraft let alone maxed one out on nights out ffs. She’s tit with money. She’s forgetting about the London flat that she couldn’t sell cos she only made £12k on it in 4 years 😂

3) She’s obviously had a tattle morning. People don’t bother messaging her anymore cos there’s no grey matter to take in what people are saying to her.

4) Has she actually been without a hairbrush for almost a week? 😂 Go to Boots and buy some essentials to tide you over!!

What the hell is with the hat? That’s going to really keep him warm in these freezing times. duck sake 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Why why why do I do it to myself. Wow. What an absolute brain dead selfish privileged moron. Grade A entitled horror. I would just absolutely LOVE to meet this vile woman in person. I’d say she cannot hold an educated conversation. She’s is the most condescending prat on the internet. Wow. Just wow

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s so selfish! All about what suits her, not what is best for Alf.
If it was just her and TNB in the house and they wanted to prioritise holidays/designer clothes and home renovations over heating then that would be fine. But they have a small child to think about! The priority should be keeping him happy, WARM and safe.
If it was up to me I wouldn’t put the heating on this winter either and I’d just wrap up in millions of layers and suck it up but I don’t want my 2 year old to be miserable and shivering if I can help it. We will have to cut back in other areas to afford it which is crap but my son comes first. The idea that someone who can afford it but would rather spend the money on themselves is just staggering. 🤯

Reactions: 12
Imagine always having to go back to your school/uni days when talking about any topic. You’re in your mid 30s, talk about now. No one has money in their uni days. She hasn’t got an excuse now when it comes to her complete imbalance on spending when it comes to Alf as she’s got loads of money so to attempt to sound relevant she talks about being a student. What a complete dick.
As someone else has said, no one wants to spend money on electric and gas but we have to! If it was just me and my husband we would probably be using blankets and being a bit more savvy but we have a toddler in the house so have no choice but to put the heating on. She’s an out of touch dick head.

Reactions: 14
Grade A student getting it wrong again 🤣🤣 think you might mean aristocratic you dumb duck!
Don’t worry about Alf getting cold guys, he’s got 1 fleecy one piece and a hat that doesn’t fit his head! 🙄 just piss off and put your heating on you selfish bastard! Or is this whole instagram ramble you basically saying you’ve maxed your credit card out paying for a garden you didn’t need and now you’re skint?

E23CE26D-E23E-4DED-80C6-BC945EE660B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Message removed by posters request

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is what does my head in. She never knows what she’s talking about. Puts out so many wrong facts to a large following trying to sound like she’s done her research or has the valid life experience. Impressionable people believe her bullshit . She’s not relatable. We are all working hard and some of us are struggling to make ends meet. But I bet most of our kids come first end of. The fake DJing, eyefucking etc are funny/ infuriating in equal measure. But do NOT come on with that condescending tone in relation to peoples finances. She’s been flaunting wealth a long time now , no one’s assuming, she’s shown us her disposable income enough.
She needs to acknowledge her privilege and drop the energy crisis/the cost of living talk.
The new cap of £2500 probably means she's quids in. She could blast her heating all day long on max and only pay £2500. She'd also benefit from the £400 rebate.
There's potentially single people in a 2 up, 2 down, draughty rental paying £2500 to heat.... the same as Ashley in her 3 story, multiple bathroom £1m pound home full of new renovations (so could have insulated) and double income.
Once again she doesn't understand what she's talking about. She can easy put the heating on full 1st Oct and take the £2.5k hit.
[/QUOT

She needs to acknowledge her privilege and drop the energy crisis/the cost of living talk.
The new cap of £2500 probably means she's quids in. She could blast her heating all day long on max and only pay £2500. She'd also benefit from the £400 rebate.
There's potentially single people in a 2 up, 2 down, draughty rental paying £2500 to heat.... the same as Ashley in her 3 story, multiple bathroom £1m pound home full of new renovations (so could have insulated) and double income.
Once again she doesn't understand what she's talking about. She can easy put the heating on full 1st Oct and take the £2.5k hit.
Sorry to step in here but there is no £2.5k cap. It’s a cap per unit that if you use the average will cost you roughly £2.5k (without the hit cap it would have been more like £3, 4 … k +).
Someone in a big house using the heating non stop and washing their clothes 4 times a day won’t be paying 2.5k, they’ll be paying a lot, LOT more. A single person in a small flat will still be paying way, way less. Basically energy works the same as it always has - you pay for what you use - it’s just that the unit costs were going to get so big that the government have needed to step in and subsidise. The unit prices are still much higher than they were a year ago but thankfully, lower than they would otherwise have been.

Side note - I think Ashley actually had an AD with a money comparing supermarket type thing when she moved into the house?

Reactions: 4
Would love to see the message the stranger wrote her? No, just sitting reading tattle while her kid tries to convey with his 150 words that he’s starving and freezing but mama is looking at her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: absent mother, content bores you to tears, but did you know she was single for 6 years??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Would love to see the message the stranger wrote her? No, just sitting reading tattle while her kid tries to convey with his 150 words that he’s starving and freezing but mama is looking at her phone
And stealing questions that are asked of other people and not her? Weird 😂😂😂 get off your phone ya melt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And stealing questions that are asked of other people and not her? Weird 😂😂😂 get off your phone ya melt
Sure her ‘friends’ happy this idiot is using her content to create her own! Any excuse to harp on about her amazing single life. The 2 years before meeting TNB’s were the best of her life? How bizarre for a mother to say that. My life was amazing before I had a child, travelling, weekends away, nights out, binging box sets undisturbed etc but it wasn’t a patch on the happiness we have now! She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her boney body.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry to step in here but there is no £2.5k cap. It’s a cap per unit that if you use the average will cost you roughly £2.5k (without the hit cap it would have been more like £3, 4 … k +).
Someone in a big house using the heating non stop and washing their clothes 4 times a day won’t be paying 2.5k, they’ll be paying a lot, LOT more. A single person in a small flat will still be paying way, way less. Basically energy works the same as it always has - you pay for what you use - it’s just that the unit costs were going to get so big that the government have needed to step in and subsidise. The unit prices are still much higher than they were a year ago but thankfully, lower than they would otherwise have been.

Side note - I think Ashley actually had an AD with a money comparing supermarket type thing when she moved into the house?
Apologies I stand completely corrected. I’ve misunderstood how the cap affects rich homes vs poor homes. However, the price cap will save her, using more energy, more money than someone who can barely afford to use their fuel as a percentage and taking into account standing charges right?
I guess I’ve proved my own point in that a little bit of information, or misinformation, is a dangerous thing 🙈 I still don’t believe she is correctly understanding or addressing the issue. I’d love to know what tariff she’s on and if she’s on gas, oil or electric etc.

Also can we please note how long those last stories about being single must have taken her. But it’s ok brocade alf is in childcare becaused she’s so busy working!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Literally created a whole reel for a question no one even asked her 🤣🤣🤣

Also Ash, you didn’t exactly ‘travel the world’. You had a few short holidays to places like the Maldives and you even haven’t left your 5* resorts in the past couple of years.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She absolutely has to have the opposite opinion to 'societal norms', it'd kill her to have a 'popular opinion' on something. I guess she wouldn't have her content and a million and one stories if she thought the same as everyone else

Reactions: 9
she doesn’t need to heat her home for alf. he will be at the childminders or at nana’s. why is she so bleeping stingy when it comes to her son??? narcissistic behavior

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.