Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hahahahahahaha this thread is too much😂😂😂

I wonder who initiated the baby talk first? Her or him💀

Next thread title: Me Asher is mads because me always with me lads, she gonna tell all her Instagram I been bads

• Haha
Reactions: 27

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Well we know it won’t be a messy breakup cos Asher made a spreadsheet of who brought what for the house so it will be easy to divide up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Skank_hunt_42

IMG_0672.jpeg

Here we go with that bloody feather jar 😆 The feather has fell out of one your Ibiza cushions, not from heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Also congrats @Skank_hunt_42 for winning the thread title! I can’t believe in a short year we’ve gone through more threads than Asher and Charley have had date nights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone who pays for this verification is feeding into exactly what META is going for. Imagine, you’re using a social media app, funded by one of the richest men in the world, you’re uploading YOUR own photographs, under YOUR own name..But you’ve played into the scam of “pay a monthly fee and we will give you your protected identity”😂😂💀💀 This is a quick money grab and it’s working out so well for META because they know just how desperate this generation is to feel “validated” and “important” online. It’s embarrassing..but I love to see it😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Freya216

Just catching up on her vlog and she made Charley wraps for lunch and wrote on the tinfoil

" OPEN THIS SIDE" with an arrow up

She labeled
How
To
Open
A
Wrap

✨ It just the type of person I am I'm so king to everyone I didn't want his chicken to fall out of his wrap all over him

Fuck me Asher he's not 5.... I bet he's so embarrassed in the office probably why he was like " I'm not eating a babybels babe I'm not 5" she thinks she's giving off cutesy wife vibes ✨

Charley's in the office with all his work lot ripping him like fuck sake

• Haha
  • Sick

Skank_hunt_42

I wonder who will be on the guest list? Perhaps the postman, the takeaway driver, the guy from the gym who let her borrow his coat, the two women carers from down the road and of course all the other friends she made.

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
So girls, I had to come on and share this with you as I was pissing myself and couldn’t tell my boyfriend why.
My boyfriend just came home with these for me. I mentioned the other day I needed some new earphones for the gym as my AirPods aren’t great, didn’t mention these and he’s just got me a pair. It’s not my birthday, or Christmas or anniversary…. did I cry? Did I fuck, I graciously accepted because I deserve them. 😂 I now need to make them my howwlllleee personality!!! 😂

A554388A-4203-4AD0-B3F9-D665E2BA5066.jpeg

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Trying to imagine myself, even on my best form, like I’m feeling 10/10, setting up a camera at a bar and just sitting there eye fucking myself in view of everyone, ending it with a cheeky wink.
Nah, I can’t even imagine it, not even for a second, I could never ever be that much of a cunt!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

rrearlcc

They’ll be back in their ‘special place’ tonight… a sweaty DJ booth 😆

Asher will be filming her face and tits pretending to have the BEST time and Charley here will be busy filming his true love, his DJ mate.
Charley here & Stussy too. Asher Mary...who?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Bloody war & peace again! It’s hard losing someone I get it. My dad died when he was 48 so he was missed me getting married and having kids. I miss him terribly but do I write an essay on him on the anniversary do I heck! Unfortunately nobody else really cares and all this post is for is to get sympathy for herself. Her boyfriend has left her alone again, her family and friends obviously aren’t that bothered so she is just trying to get validation and attention from her followed. It’s really quite sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Skank_hunt_42

What’s she on about saying her, her mum and her nan were inseparable. I thought her mum fucked off to Cardiff and left her when she was a teenager? She’s a fantasist. Clearly feeling sorry for herself after seeing Charley not here dancing with that girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 18